Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) (84414 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ELVISHOT: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Disgraced RnB star, R.Kelly was arraigned before a Cook County judge on Tuesday September 17, in prison outfit.

A major highlight of the court session the handcuffed singer appeared in was the Judge's refusal to increase the $1 million bond on his pending sex abuse cases.

Though prosecutors at the Leighton Criminal Court Building did not reveal how much they wanted to increase Kelly’s bond, it was also learnt that the presiding Judge also shot down an unusual bid by a woman who posted Kelly’s bond in February but now wants her $100,000 back.

Here are photos of the singer in prison outfit below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1w0U8nyE6Q

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/photos-and-video-of-rkelly-handcuffed.html?m=1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ELVISHOT: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2019
More, Watch The Full Video From HERE

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2019
R Kelly is innocent free him joor

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2019
If Nigeria's police force isn't the most corrupt in the world and our justice system a caricature, fatoyibo will appear in court next yr like this.

All through growing up I have read about Kelly as a sex offender.

Such a handsome guy.
His Abuja star mega jams plastic cup full our house.

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MiaB(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:
you're not serious

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by sheungeek(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
sorry oo
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Let him face the full wrath of the law. He has been guilty of this offence since time immemorial. Although I still listen to his music on a daily, can't deny that he is super-talented.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by drips8(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2019
From a once revered star to a man wearing prison orange.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Once they're done with you, that's it, they mess you up big time.

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

R Kelly sorry, it's your turn now. I wonder who is next.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

390 Likes 27 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Teeyin(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2019
where there's no law ,there's no sin

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET

TRACK 1 to 12

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.
Bad.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Over there, the law doesn't recognise who you are,
Here it's only for the poor.

We ship your goods from China to Nigeria, cheaper and faster.

6 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by ValCon888: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's hurtful to see how low this guy has fallen.
From 3 time Grammy Award winner to wearing prison overalls.
This shows you that money and fame without wisdom is nothing.

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Kendumazy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mheen! Just look at a top class celebrated singer. Mheen! I really wish him quickest freedom from this mess.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Sparkle777(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
For those stars and celebrities that think they are gods, this is u soon. I feel for his victims but still like his songs small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by festacman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
The register of great men ruined by the lure of menstruating cavity updated.
LATEST ENTRY: R. Kelly
GRACE STATUS: Smooth-voiced world-famous singer
DISGRACE STATUS: Orange prison suit-wearing and chained felon.
EXTENT OF RUINING: 92% completed
DEVIL'S REMARKS: Good job. Finish off.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by gift2xl: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bible said " there is time for everything, a time to hmmm, a time to haaa.... Complete it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Over there, the law doesn't recognise who you are,
Here it's only for the poor.

We ship your goods from China to Nigeria, cheaper and faster.
SIMPLE....
when 2FACE is FATHER ABRAHAM in Africa.
I LOVE AFRICA...,without its leaders

3 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Women : The Downfall of many strong and mighty men.

May God save our good men from the women that will destroy their lives.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Inside life

26 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Sunofgod(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Konji!
Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Caveat emptor grin

*modified*

Konji has been putting man in trouble since eve fooled adam with the forbidden fruit grin
Anytime i remember say na woman cause this problem for man i go just de vez grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Teewhy2: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
I am a giant
I am an eagle oh
I am a lion
Down in the jungle
I am a marching band
I am the people oh
I am a helping hand
I am a hero
If anybody asks you who I am, just stand up tall look 'em in the face and say
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey I made it, hmm
I'm the worlds greatest

But Why ?

25 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Morenikeji070: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sigh don't reason like dat guy. Grow up
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The Whites keep killing the careers of our black stars.

Bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by moscobabs(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
I pity Kelly.

Fear women

4 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by MarianaTrench: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
ehirosplusbiz:

Go and free him na angry

11 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

They replace the fame with obscurity, from hero to zero, from someone to noone...

I wonder what crime he committed to the inner circle for this humiliation, there are other members who have cases of pedophilia and rape filed against them but the system protects them.

Fear the elite ooo, they are the true devil messangers, they give and take back.

If your wealth and fame doesn't come from above then sorry is your case when the jig is up.

Nothing is free...

"When America gives you a cent be ready for the distrust" Late Obafemi Awolowo....

18 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by potent5(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
May Jah deliver male species from dangerous females. The men have become endangered species over night.

2 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Jokerman(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
A whole R. Kelly

4 Likes

Re: R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) by Doctorfitz: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Nothing is free...

Illuminated

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.