Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo (3673 Views)

2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by shalomekelaka: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2019
EXPOSED: Seek My Approval Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo....see shocking details and video https://www.247nnu.ng/2019/09/exposed-seek-my-approval-before-you-do.html

JUST IN: Bola Tinubu wins African democracy award...see full details https://www.247nnu.ng/2019/09/just-in-bola-tinubu-wins-african.html

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Next level relegation

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by SLAP44: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2019
They plan to make him head of Aso rock plate washing team, kitchen department grin

9 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by GMbuharii: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Next level relegation and konk

grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by Jimmyson: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2019
They know better what is happening within the cabals...it's none of my business. They only have maximum of 3years and some months if God permits.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by AgentNairaland(f): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
This Is The Real Next Level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by Toroso: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Igbos running rampage over Osibanjo and Buhari.
This Poto people and foolishness de same boat, small time they will say Yoruba can't do without mentioning igbo.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by iAbdulsalam(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2019
APC Reacts To INEC’s Decision Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

https://ckk.ai/29BZu7L
Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
They plan to make him head of Aso rock plate washing team, kitchen department grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by selemempe: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toroso:
This Poto people and foolishness de same boat, small time they will say Yoruba can't do without mentioning igbo.
which is true. Otherwise wetin concern igbo with osibande

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by Nuclear99(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
SLAP44:
Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
So Buhari means even for condolence duty Osinbanjo has to to take permission? Buhari is not serious , we will not take this !!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by SLAP44: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
FarahAideed:
So Buhari means even for condolence duty Osinbanjo has to to take permission? Buhari is not serious , we will not take this !!!!!!!!

In fact, we have to carry placards and March in support of our able VP, he must be allowed to continue on condolence duties o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by ChristianNorth: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toroso:
Vultures can never survive a day without mentioning Igbos. How do you know the guy is Igbo?

You need help

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by Toroso: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
My brother, that is easy. When a foolish senseless soul is nourished with extreme foolishness, irredeemable bigotry chronic hate from birth by the parent there you have your answer.

ChristianNorth:

Vultures can never survive a day without mentioning Igbos. How do you know the guy is Igbo?

You need help
Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by budaatum: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Funny how people seem to lazily accept the topic of this thread without any investigation whatsoever. Pity too the level of journalism out there! Abysmal, would be too kind a description.

See the quality of the individuals in bubu's New Economic Management Team that the very competent Vice President has now set up. Read intelligent and regarded by most Emir Sanusi Commend Buhari Over New Economic Team and see the new superpowers of 2023 APC Presidential Candidate Osinbajo, and read him tell you all he and my bubu is down with each other, albeit in a report in the paper

We will overcome this laziness that allows evil to reign!
Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by technuel: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Osibaja abi Osibaidiot
See what you have reduced yourself to because of long throat
Diginity is not in the dictionary of black man
Only in Nigeria will an Affidavit carrying president be detecting to his deputy (A professor of Law) the boundary of his constitutional responsibility.
Ndi off mmanu over to you guys
This Next level go sweet.
Re: Ask Me Before You Do Anything - President Buhari Issues Warning To Osinbajo by budaatum: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jmk9292:
People dream wake up and publish Whatever they encounter, as a reliable story in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The World Will Wish It Intervened If Nigeria Falls - Fareed Zakaria / Presidency, Governors Shun Ize-iyamu’s Campaign Flag-off / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.