Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium (52032 Views)

Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium / Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mrpsly247:

not really. its just that him being a legend everything he says or does hits the front-page.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Olanipekun1: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
post=82348789:
True talk
[/s]
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by haaryobhami: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Its people like you that makes him think he is as nearly as good as Messi
well he is better.u guys are just obsessed with Ronaldo nd hate anything about him.I use to be neutral but u Messi fans are just eww.
I bet u guys which Ronaldo dead atimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Brunicekid(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
amiibaby:
Okay ooooo her Mum must be too emotional
Ronaldo is now a female?

"His Mum", you meant.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Olanipekun1: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
post=82348555:

You can say that again sis! wink
[/s]
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by jnoz23(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Worldbest281:

any crime in being Yoruba

grin grin grin
NOT REALLY, I JUST KNOW MY PEOPLE!
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by bbbb56: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
youngbang:
cool

May Every Nairalander Mum be alive to witness their Success and not their downfall and most importantly may our mothers eat from the fruit of their labour
. Ameen
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
youngbang:
cool

May Every Nairalander Mum be alive to witness their Success and not their downfall and most importantly may our mothers eat from the fruit of their labour
Amen.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by TemmyT002(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Obviously a mother who wants the best for her son.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by IGBOSON1: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
maisauki:
I wanna dedicate Buchi Emecheta's My Mother to CR7's mom

My Mother

Who sat and watch my infant head

When sleeping on my cradle bed

And tears of sweet affection shed

My mother

MY MOTHER WILL ONE DAY BE PROUD OF ME

Fathers have suffered! LOL! grin

You hardly find children getting all sentimental like this over their Dads! It’s Mum-Mum-Mum all the time!
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
maisauki:

My Mother

My mother

You just remind me this lovely pieces of art by buchi Emecheta. Menh i memorise this book like poem....

Africa has a rich heritage

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by kingjrofficial(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Its people like you that makes him think he is as nearly as good as Messi. Arm-chair-pundits
his international awards makes him bigger than messi
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by jiksman3: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Next generations mothers (kind of Cardi Bs ) will not be emotional, they will be like "Fvck ! My damn son didn't win that match"
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Flamzey00(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
slay queen
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Ugosample(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Fathers have suffered! LOL! grin

You hardly find children getting all sentimental like this over their Dads! It’s Mum-Mum-Mum all the time!

that's just the way it is

being a dad is a thankless job.

You do your best

and as long as your kids do well

thats all

thats just the way it is.

I cannot remember the last time I spoke to my dad
but my mama will harass me big time of we don't talk in 60 hours undecided

so you see
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Ugosample(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
jiksman3:
Next generations mothers (kind of Cardi Bs ) will not be emotional, they will be like "Fvck ! My damn son didn't win that match"

lmao

what do you mean now?

cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
She 4 too pay
Sunofgod:
I think Yahoo boys should take care of her loneliness?

Free up Ronaldo..... Romance his mama and her accounts! grin

#IgboYahoo
#YorubaYahoo
#Suya
#1Luv
#FCK.SA!

MamaRonaldo@yahoo.portugal
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ugosample:

that's just the way it is

being a dad is a thankless job.

You do your best

and as long as your kids do well

thats all

thats just the way it is.

I cannot remember the last time I spoke to my dad
but my mama will harass me big time of we don't talk in 60 hours undecided

so you see

Which is why I will live my life to the fullest before ever stepping into that risky venture called marriage
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by willyjacs(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:
Is that his mother or grandmother? Too old to be his mother.

Meanwhile, nairalanders, I want to work for you and earn some money. I can perfectly handle online marketing for your products and services and you'll be amazed at the results. Any other job (online or offline), you can count on me. Needs money for academic challenges.

HIRE ME TODAY!!! Send me a PM please.
if u nor get sense,at least try to hide am when u de public place.
Person dey too old to be person mother

Mumu.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by willyjacs(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:
This man's career is now more on social media.
he plays every week for juventus.
Social media is a norm for celebs.

Where are u from anyway?
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Akkord4gov: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:

No bro, you should know him by now.

Then you yourself know nothing.
At that stage of his life, journalists will be looking for him everywhere. And hope you know that before every and after every matches, there is always interview?

But, is it affecting his work ethics? No. So leave the guy, he has worked for every attention he is having now

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by luiginho2xl(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
maisauki:

My Mother

My mother

So Buchi Emecheta was the author of this nice poem?
Didn't know that until now.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by gosmoney(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

Meanwhile, nairalanders, I want to work for you and earn some money. I can perfectly handle online marketing for your products and services and you'll be amazed at the results. Any other job (online or offline), you can count on me. Needs money for academic challenges.

u are a fool
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Ugosample(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
soul95:

Which is why I will live my life to the fullest before ever stepping into that risky venture called marriage

okay o

You could still live life to the fullest AFTER marriage tho

It all depends on who you get hitched with
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by xjiggy: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
FLYFIRE:
This man's career is now more on social media.
That's the genius of Cristiano Ronaldo. There's life after football and the guy is reinventing himself in various ways. Social media is a good way to remain relevant after football. That way he can promote his various business ventures and keep in touch with fans. He has the added advantage of being able to speak English. That will help in case he wants to go into punditry
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by chiboy1116: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

Ronaldo is 34 man , not 20 . Cos he had plastic surgeries y'all think he's still in his 20s
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
willyjacs:
if u nor get sense,at least try to hide am when u de public place.
Person dey too old to be person mother

Mumu.

Lol. That woman looks like who is in her late 70s/early 80s and Ronaldo is 34. Do the subtraction and see where my perception came from.

Meanwhile, you could have drawn your point without insulting yourself. That is how people with sense argue.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by toprealman: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

With the silly comments you make? Handle yourself First
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
toprealman:
With the silly comments you make? Handle yourself First

What is silly about the comments? Perhaps you don't know you are the silly one.
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by toprealman: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
myfan:

What is silly about the comments? Perhaps you don't know you are the silly one.
Is this how you intend to manage "online presence"?
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
amiibaby:
Okay ooooo her Mum must be too emotional

Ode...
So Ronaldo is a her and not a him
Re: Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium by myfan: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
toprealman:
Is this how you intend to manage "online presence"?

When you referred to me as silly, you expected me to refer to you as Solomon, the wise man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Ronaldo Presents To Nani His Silver Boot Award / Cristiano Ronaldo 'Agrees To A £173 Million-Per-Year Contract With Al Nassr'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.