Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious (1772 Views)

I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious by zaineey: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jollof spaghetti originates from jollof rice and there is no party you’ll attend without jollof rice to be eaten. It is common to prepare jollof spaghetti with tomato stew or paste but it’s more delicious, tasty and nutritious when you add vegetables.

I love spaghetti so much that I can prepare it in many ways with little changes in ingredients. This recipe on how to cook jollof spaghetti with vegetables is one of my favourites and I’ll like to share with you.

How do you cook your spaghetti? Maybe not as delicious as mine, lol, you can only get your answer after trying this jollof spaghetti recipe.

Ingredients

Spaghetti
Vegetable Oil
Fresh Tomatoes (chopped)
Tomato paste
Green Pepper/ Tatashe (chopped)
carrots (chopped)
Spring onions (chopped)
Green Beans
onion (chopped)
Meat or Chicken stock(you can use water)
Scotch bonnets/atarodo (chopped)
Curry Powder
Dried Thyme
Seasoning
Salt to taste
Water

See Preparation>>> https://nigerianfoodies.com/how-to-cook-jollof-spaghetti-with-vegetables/

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
The aftermath of the food looks horrible. I now see why people study food photography

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious by Cousin9999: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2019
If you want even more flavor, try making it with Thai rice noodles.
Re: How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious by rogerbell: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Looks delicious. Can't wait to try it. Food with some quality wine is all I need. I've been try some wine juices lately, and you should try too. Here are some wine juices you can try: https://wineonmytime.com/3-amazing-wine-and-orange-juice-drinks-you-have-to-try/

Will be looking for more recipes. Cheers
Re: How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious by Taniaa(f): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2019
zaineey:
Jollof spaghetti originates from jollof rice and there is no party you’ll attend without jollof rice to be eaten. It is common to prepare jollof spaghetti with tomato stew or paste but it’s more delicious, tasty and nutritious when you add vegetables.

I love spaghetti so much that I can prepare it in many ways with little changes in ingredients. This recipe on how to cook jollof spaghetti with vegetables is one of my favourites and I’ll like to share with you.

How do you cook your spaghetti? Maybe not as delicious as mine, lol, you can only get your answer after trying this jollof spaghetti recipe.

Ingredients

Spaghetti
Vegetable Oil
Fresh Tomatoes (chopped)
Tomato paste
Green Pepper/ Tatashe (chopped)
carrots (chopped)
Spring onions (chopped)
Green Beans
onion (chopped)
Meat or Chicken stock(you can use water)
Scotch bonnets/atarodo (chopped)
Curry Powder
Dried Thyme
Seasoning
Salt to taste
Water

See Preparation>>> https://nigerianfoodies.com/how-to-cook-jollof-spaghetti-with-vegetables/
you forgot bay leaf....

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Food Dehydrators From Exinnov / Can You Eat This Cake / Facts About Okra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.