Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fayose Replies Fayemi Over Ekiti Debt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Fayemi Over Ekiti Debt. (354 Views)

Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Fayose Replies Fayemi Over Ekiti Debt. by dejiih01: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi recently revealed that the state workers were being owed N57billion as arrears of unpaid salaries from the previous administration led by Ayo Fayose.

Fayemi made this known while meeting with civil servants as well as a cross-section of labor leaders at the Government House, Ado- Ekiti.

Read Also: Nobody is coming to take any land in Ekiti – Fayemi assures his people

Reacting to Fayemi’s claims, Fayose took to Twitter to say, “I read without surprise and as usual Fayemi usual brandishing of figures owed Ekiti workers & retirees by my administration.

“Without joining issues with him, rather than public service announcement, I enjoin him to pay the workers. Moreso he was “voted” to do what I couldn’t do.

“I wish you well as you celebrate your one year anniversary in office hopefully with ‘visible projects’ that will speak for you tomorrow. Above all YE, I am not eligible to contest Ekiti Guber, so let’s have some peace.”

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi Over Ekiti Debt. by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2019

(1)

Osinbajo Explains Why President Buhari Created New Economic Team / Autonomy: Keana LG Begins Eletrification, Road Constructions / Freesowore: Court Postpones Hearing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.