Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] (39458 Views)

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic) / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:
Obaseki wake and see governor

This is a road that was tarred 3 days ago

The road get leprosy ??

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
RealLordZeus:
I think their should be a medium like a drop box or something on NPF website where you forward details of erring officers for proper sanctioning, unless there oga at the top are also in support of this behaviors.
Also, incomplete information is not good, for someone to be able to take such pics, there should be a way of cautiously obtaining the name and details of such officer! As in, there name is boldly written on the uniform and with the prints on their vehicle(if it's nearby) u can easily identify which division or station they are from! Posting this info will really help in making cases known
leave them there cup go soon full, they will jamb mad man
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by LadySarah: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

There’s one on twitter.

believe them at your own peril
left to make withdrawal and then called Their complaint unit,the nos up there,Those scammers answered promptly and told me to Go back immediately and give the phone to the Po demanding the money.That it was illegal.
I ran back in happiness but If i told You that since i got to the PO since Nov 2018,they Havent picked My calls since t
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Jephz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

bros..I tire.. you see obakhavaye street today?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by satowind(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

haha
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by EgunMogaji2: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
LadySarah:

believe them at your own peril.
Dh was Once wrongfully arrested and taken to Their station.bail set at #200k and we priced rwach 80k.I insisted they give me an acc no to make a transfer but they rwfused to get a name cos they were on plain clothes
left to make withdrawal and then called Their complaint unit,the nos up there,Those scammers answered promptly and told me to Go back immediately and give the phone to the Po demanding the money.That it was illegal.
I ran back in happiness but If i told You that since i got to the PO since Nov 2018,they Havent picked My calls since then.
Lastlast,i did pay . cry crybut the curses i have sent to them,i pity Their families.

I actually choose to believe them. But I’ll engage heavily on Twitter.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Homeboiy: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jephz:
bros..I tire.. you see obakhavaye street today?

I just dey prepare for work before the rain come start

I jejely sleep wake up around 2pm

Bros I pass there people dey cry
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by blackmantis: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
LadySarah:

believe them at your own peril.
Dh was Once wrongfully arrested and taken to Their station.bail set at #200k and we priced rwach 80k.I insisted they give me an acc no to make a transfer but they rwfused to get a name cos they were on plain clothes
I ran back in happiness but If i told You that since i got to the PO since Nov 2018,they Havent picked My calls since then.
Lastlast,i did pay . cry crybut the curses i have sent to them,i pity Their families.

Lol... Chai
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

This one is called Road flecks...

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Knox123(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

And una go vote am again for second term. grin grin

The way Edo people like the man , I no come understand why cuz na few roads good for Benin.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Police are underpaid and inadequately funded.
Pay police well , and make taking bribes sackable offence. Fear of losing a good salary would end bribe taking.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Bbbwings: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

I wanted to but it won't grace fp, the mods are biased

Guy if I start posting pictures here, u go hail
Do it
We will call lala on your behalf
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Olayetan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

The road is changing skin nah..
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Homeboiy:

Apostolic street off igbesamwam close to igbesanwam primary school

Create a thread on this and tag me.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by AbdulCLO: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
you people are quick to jump into conclusion I was surprise when u saw this post here. I was there; what really happend was that the driver was ask to park for inspection by the police. the driver now pretend he wanted to park then all of a sudden tried to zoom off while the policeman was in front of the car that's how the policeman jump on the bonnet and broke the screen. Now do you blame the policeman? What if the driver had killed him?
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by losky83: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Muttee:
According to the eyewitness;

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/policeman-smashed-mans-car-after-he-refused-to-give-him-100-bride-photo.html
look at him feeling like Anthony Joshua with his uniform.Nigeria is a peaceful place.there are countries were the sin you commit wearing the uniform will follow you into your house after you have removed the uniform.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Tocco(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
SMS? Cos you're not on WhatsApp.. Still available?

tundchip2:
Bloody Pigs

BTW, I have a Netflix Account with one year membership for sale .
Price = 2K
If you're interested send me a message on 07081928623
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Legendguru: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by chubinwa(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
How can police be doing this to poor people who are struggling to make ends means for their families. Nigerian police is a total disgrace. isn't this greediness and selfishness. you take home some encouraging salary every month and still suck from the poor massed on the road everyday.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Charly68: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Crooks in uniform,keep cursing them if they won't change
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by mercyvivv(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
This one not a policeman, na agbero be dis!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Animal in human skin
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
AbdulCLO:
you people are quick to jump into conclusion I was surprise when u saw this post here. I was there; what really happend was that the driver was ask to park for inspection by the police. the driver now pretend he wanted to park then all of a sudden tried to zoom off while the policeman was in front of the car that's how the policeman jump on the bonnet and broke the screen. Now do you blame the policeman? What if the driver had killed him?
liar you were not there, stop lying
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by passionberry(f): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin

Nairaland mods just push topics to FP without proofreading. Do you guys even know how many people visit this forum daily from different countries?

WTF is "A police � man jumped and broken the commercial Taxi from the wind screen, bcoz of #100. Big Shame to our NPF."

angry grin Imagine the blunders ..
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by tundchip2: 2:22am On Sep 19, 2019
Tocco:
SMS? Cos you're not on WhatsApp.. Still available?

still
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by recievesense: 3:30am On Sep 19, 2019
tundchip2:
Bloody Pigs

BTW, I have a Netflix Account with one year membership for sale .
Price = 2K
If you're interested send me a message on 07081928623
scam
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2019
This road is very good compared to the gutters we have in Aba.
Homeboiy:

Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just watch the way the police will twist this report
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by AbdulCLO: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
ok I was in your house right? well some mothers do have your type I don't blame you
Re: Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] by notoriousbabe: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
AbdulCLO:
ok I was in your house right? well some mothers do have your type I don't blame you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo / Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.