Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) (71430 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
everywhere good for am... no be him be the first Nigerian footballer to buy am or the last.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Alfredah01: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
He won’t learn from his elders victor ikpeba, reshidi and co how to invest because there’s life after football and u can’t play it at old age
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
One of the few sensible Nigerian youths that refused being scammed that tertiary education is the only route to success

He is not sensible.

Just take a closer look at where his belt is, that is enough to tell you his caliber of person.

You can play football for a year and get an injury the following year that will ruin your career and by then you will become a burden to those that benefitted from you when all was good.

A new talent discovered and he is buying Ferrari.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by chukadiho1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
This a Mazda. Check out the wheels. Na God do am for u
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nigerian bloggers and ignorance. That is a mazada MX (commonly called miata) 2019.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Believe this poo at your own peril... cry
Bloggers must to chop. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:
20 year old don enter university graduate before he join under 17 grin

1. Is there any reasons why he could not have been in school while playing under 17?

2. Does the report say that he graduated from university?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
How did you know he just acquired it?

Just go and snap with one and tell us, we will agree.

Why are u this worried

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by xpool(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
dorisnelson:
Twenty year old super eagles striker Samuel chukwueze has acquired a brand new Ferrari worth 98million

Samuel who hails from Abia state, was before his stardom a student of Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike.

http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=723
OP how much were you paid to publicize this?
When they kidnap his father or mother now, you will start your yeye prayer.
When youth see this now and they randomly use your sister for money ritual, you will shed your yeye tears.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
A biafrud boy with the ball balling hard.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by millionboi2: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
ADRIAN88:
pesin take motor snap thy dey talk

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by noziz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
My picking must play ball o! By fire by force!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by 4starstunna(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
while I need only 1M to Start my farm
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by 1stKing: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:
my guy any hustle na way... Age is not a barrier ;d

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by chijioke17(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys (footballers, musicians [celebrities]) are always good in extravagant spending .
That's y most go broke after d fame.
Money wey he for use buy lexus or 4matic, use the greater portion for biz/investment

But it's not your money, and you have no say how he should use it, if you can't be happy for him, just read comments
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by 1stKing: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:
my guy any hustle na way... Age is not a barrier grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Bamz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
cos in the final analysis. all is vanity.

Which category do you fall in?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Flowdada(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rock nation give am better cash out
You need to see him when he came to visit his mama in umuahia after the Nations cup,omo convoy with army follow him car shocked

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by BRIGHT180(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Before you criticize him for lavish spending convert the money to euros and Google his weekly salary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
henrixx:
He left school for football
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by phlame(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
How is that a Ferrari? Looks like a Porsche

Mazda
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by phlame(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
fabianiyobosa:

He is not sensible.

[s]Just take a closer look at where his belt is, that is enough to tell you his caliber of person. [/s]

You can play football for a year and get an injury the following year that will ruin your career and by then you will become a burden to those that benefitted from you when all was good.

A new talent discovered and he is buying Ferrari.

MUMU TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Lordjb: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
I must play for Arsenal grin see my signature below for link to stream all games today
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by foster212: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Illuminati. If you know, you know.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mrs Vanity & Poverty well done
Virginnn:
Sometimes I can't really see the difference between the people who earn millions and those who earn a few thousands.
cos in the final analysis. all is vanity.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by ogbonti: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
These guys (footballers, musicians [celebrities]) are always good in extravagant spending .
That's y most go broke after d fame.
Money wey he for use buy lexus or 4matic, use the greater portion for biz/investment

God bless u.... when him fall sick in future, God forbid, him go big in look for Ote$ to pay his hospital bills.... invest now, soccer is not forever.. what if him suffer kneee injury that ends his career, how can this Ferrari feed him and his family 20 years from now when he is 40 years old? This was what Etim Esin was doing in the late 80’s, when the likes of Keshi was advising him then to save up his money when he was buying flashy cars and squandering his money with clubbing and women ... he said they were jealous of him, fast forward, when he had that rape allegation and he ran away from Europe, as early as 1992/93, he started constituting nuisance at Murtala. Mohamed Airport hustling them Amokachi whenever they arrive from Europe to play for the Super Eagles... in life, live like Ngolo Kante, save up.. live modestly and invest so when u get older, u can reap bountifully and enjoy your money more.... at 20 wetin u need Ferrari for? Hmmmmm, lack of financial education is a disease!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by DonKafra: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Zero financial intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
ADRIAN88:
do you know how much he earns weekly...naira no be money oo

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
I don't believe this but if it's true then somebody should advise him

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chai! God when? Abeg no let my own end for street. Ma mu ka I'mere Ibe'm smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Humble player cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deontay Wilder Taken To Hospital After Tyson Fury Defeat / Victor Anichebe Encounters A Python While Jogging In His Hometown, Anambra (Pic) / Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.