Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Mystery Of The Number 666. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of The Number 666. (5077 Views)

COVID-19 Vaccine Will Carry A Microchip With The Number 666 Of The Antichrist / Redeemed Church & The Number 666 / The Full Explanation Of The Number 666 Found In The Book Of Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:

Nonsense! Anyone who does not get involved in how they are being governed is not "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1%3A28&version=NIV]being[/url] fruitful nor increasing in number; nor filling the earth and subduing it. They definitely do not Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth”, nor are they or "doing my do my will" which is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A35-40&version=NIV]feed[/url] my sheep, and is therefore not worshipping God!
Thanks for the contribution!

©Jesus is the founder of Christianity, he never participated in the political affairs of his time, he ran away when the people decided to make him their political ruler! John 6:15

©He taught us that Satan is the overall ruler of the earth! John 14:30

©He said we're no part of the world {those involving themselves in political affairs}. John 17:14-16

©He declined political offer from the overall ruler of the earth! Matthew 4:8

©We were taught to always let others have the first place when it comes to positions! Philippians 2:3

©Apostle John told us that the political affairs of the earth belongs to Satan! 1John 5:19

©Jesus warned us that there were many things God permitted his servants to get themselves involved in before the coming of John the baptist but after John such things were prohibited! Matthew 11:12-13

©No Christian in the Bible got involved in politics!
Apostle Paul who was of the political religious group of the first century became a tent maker after abandoning politics! Act 18:3

©Jesus asked a politician to give out all what he had {including his position} Luke 18:18-23

©Our only hope is God's Kingdom {promised heavenly government that will solve all mankind's problems}. Matthew 6:33

©Nobody can serve both God's government and Satan's government! Luke 16:13

©No one gets involved in politics without first becoming a Racist, Liar, Murderer, Traitor and many other evil deeds because that's what the majority in politics do. Mark 6:17-29
And America as the number one world power of our time has declared democracy (government of the people by the people and for the people) so a politician can't do what is right if the majority decided to do the wrong thing!

All of these are the scriptural bases why true Christians today abandoned politics! Philippians 4:8

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
God was involved in governance from the time of Adam and Eve. And whenever the Godly have abandoned ruling to the ungodly ruin has always set in.

One does not know when or if the end times will come so one must be involved in everything that affects the three score and ten of those the Lord God said one must love.

Maximus69:

Thanks for the contribution!

©Jesus is the founder of Christianity, he never participated in the political affairs of his time, he ran away when the people decided to make him their political ruler! John 6:15

©He taught us that Satan is the overall ruler of the earth! John 14:30

©He said we're no part of the world {those involving themselves in political affairs}. John 17:14-16

©He declined political offer from the overall ruler of the earth! Matthew 4:8

©We were taught to always let others have the first place when it comes to positions! Philippians 2:3

©Apostle John told us that the political affairs of the earth belongs to Satan! 1John 5:19

©Jesus warned us that there were many things God permitted his servants to get themselves involved in before the coming of John the baptist but after John such things were prohibited! Matthew 11:12-13

©No Christian in the Bible got involved in politics!
Apostle Paul who was of the political religious group of the first century became a tent maker after abandoning politics! Act 18:3

©Jesus asked a politician to give out all what he had {including his position} Luke 18:18-23

©Our only hope is God's Kingdom {promised heavenly government that will solve all mankind's problems}. Matthew 6:33

©Nobody can serve both God's government and Satan's government! Luke 16:13

©No one gets involved in politics without first becoming a Racist, Liar, Murderer, Traitor and many other evil deeds because that's what the majority in politics do. Mark 6:17-29
And America as the number one world power of our time has declared democracy (government of the people by the people and for the people) so a politician can't do what is right if the majority decided to do the wrong thing!

All of these are the scriptural bases why true Christians today abandoned politics! Philippians 4:8

God bless you! smiley
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
It's not by force to accept what the Bible teaches, it's just for those who are willing to make amendments. That's why Jesus often refer to those who will humble themselves to obey his teachings as SHEEP. Matthew 10:6, 15:24, John 10:16, 27

God bless you!
budaatum:
God was involved in governance from the time of Adam and Eve. And whenever the Godly have abandoned ruling to the ungodly ruin has always set in.

One does not know when or if the end times will come so one must be involved in everything that affects the three score and ten of those the Lord God said one must love.

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:
It's not by force to accept what the Bible teaches, it's just for those who are willing to make amendments. That's why Jesus often refer to those who will humble themselves to obey his teachings as SHEEP. Matthew 10:6, 15:24, John 10:16, 27

God bless you!
He also said we will do greater things than he did, which sheep obviously cannot do.

I guess its a matter of whom one is in the Kingdom of God. For not all are sheep to be shepherded humbly to the slaughter.

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:
He also said we will do greater things than he did, which sheep obviously cannot do.

I guess its a matter of whom one is in the Kingdom of God. For not all are sheep to be shepherded humbly to the slaughter.
Wrong, budaatum wrong again because there are many lists of greater things than He did, done all around and about us
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Are you aware, the fragmented Papyrus 115, states 616, as opposed to 666?

Smh

Yes I have heard about it, but so far there is no concrete evidence to support that claim.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:

The Lord who said, "Blessed are the Peacemakers", is scattering?

I'm so glad He retired and His Son took over!

You are assuming that God scattering the people is a bad bad thing, but that is not true.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:
The Lord who said, "Blessed are the Peacemakers", is scattering?
I'm so glad He retired and His Son took over!
His son cannot do anything that is not in accordance to the will of his father.
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:

He also said we will do greater things than he did which sheep obviously cannot do.

Yes, with his intensive preaching and teaching campaign coupled with great miraculous signs, majority of those who witnessed all his miracles deserted him {John 6:66} so that Jesus only managed to gather 500 Jews to remain as his followers before ascending to heaven.

But today, Jehovah's Witnesses {true Christians} after preaching and teaching for more than 150 years and many of us are now sleeping in death still managed to gather over 8,500,000 peace loving members from almost all the nations of the earth!

So Jesus only preach and teach for 3 1/2 years, while Jehovah's Witnesses have preached and teach for over 150 year. Jesus gathered only 500 who are all Jews, but Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered over 8,500,000 peace loving worshipers from all the nations under the heavens! Isaiah 2:1-4
Certainly, we've done greater works than our Master Lord and King! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
kkins25:
then he is very dumb. I hope he is satisfied with the world he has now.

Job 11:7
Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out
the Almighty unto perfection?

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the
weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
kkins25:

What entity, was the writer referring to? Another man couldn't possibly have the power to change languages. Lord was bolded in the text, we can assume it was yvwh hand work of dashing people igbo youruba and hausa

The entity is the Beast, it is also known as the mystery Babylon.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Wrong, budaatum wrong again because there are many lists of greater things than He did, done all around and about us
Because, "Not all are sheep to be shepherded humbly to the slaughter."

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by SirGod: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:

Funny that you believe that 666, of which it is written "Here is Wisdom", and on which you claim the Trinity of "the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost" is based, is evil. Some think mathematics is evil too, yet everything that is created is created by it.

Please know that I do not subscribe to the legend of a petty God scattering Babel for fear that they would build steps to God! Nor do I subscribe to a God who would rather keep Adam and Eve ignorant, naked and enslaved in the Garden of Eden with the fear of death if they seek knowledge. For, if satan can meddle in the Garden of Eden, satan can have meddled with current understandings.

I see that you are an advocate to this, -where is your shrine? Please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
budaatum:
Because, "Not all are sheep to be shepherded humbly to the slaughter."
Nobody, no one is shepherded humbly to any slaughter. The Lamb of God, 2000 years ago, was abused and punished, but he didn't open his mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter and as a sheep that before its shearers is dumb, so He opened not his mouth. He did and went through all that so that we wont have to go through same and/or similar

Kilari, budaatum is not disputing that there are many lists of greater things than Jesus did, done all around and about us
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by orunto27: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
There is no mystery in 666: it stands for "CORRUPT" in The Beast in all Humans.

"THE SELFISH"

"MAN IS WICKED".

And when Jesus was preaching on Righteousness and Selfishness as His means of advocating for us on Judgement Day, He said God is Wisdom and if anyone values Wisdom, let that one ask God. And after you have received Wisdom use it to calculate The Number of The Beast.

And I sat back to pray for Wisdom.

My Spirit told me to write down separately

CORRUPT.

THE SELFISH.

MAN IS WICKED.

The Spirit further directed me to apply the numeric figures of 6-156, of which The KJV Words of God, is written, to A-Z and then apply to The Words in Capitals. Then:-

CORRUPT becomes 666.

THE SELFISH becomes 666 and

MAN IS WICKED becomes 666.

The Selfish Man is Wicked and it's the Corrupt Beast in all Human Beings.

This is Pneumatology.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
blueAgent:

The entity is the Beast, it is also known as the mystery Babylon.

No Sir!

(1)The Beast is the collision of world government {United Nations}!

(2)Babylon the Great is {Catholic's Trinity} that united different forms of worship under a mysterious teaching program that's incomprehensible to so that all those involved finds it so difficult to teach! That's why it is called MYSTERY! Revelations 17:2-5

So there both different entities.

You'll notice that the Bible writer later wrote that the Beast later destroyed Babylon the great! Revelations 17:16

Of course the united nations {wild beast} have been having undue relationship with Babylon the great {FALSE religion} for so long and they've both joined hands in killing many faithful men during the dark ages!

That's why the Bible said they've been having illicit sexual relationship for long so that the woman {Babylon the great} got herself drunk with the blood of God's faithful servants! Revelations 17:6

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

No Sir!

(1)The Beast is the collision of world government {United Nations}!

(2)Babylon the Great is {Catholic's Trinity} that united different forms of worship under a mysterious teaching program that's incomprehensible to so that all those involved finds it so difficult to teach! That's why it is called MYSTERY! Revelations 17:2-5

So there both different entities.

You'll notice that the Bible writer later wrote that the Beast later destroyed Babylon the great! Revelations 17:16

Of course the united nations {wild beast} have been having undue relationship with Babylon the great {FALSE religion} for so long and they've both joined hands in killing many faithful men during the dark ages!

That's why the Bible said they've been having illicit sexual relationship for long so that the woman {Babylon the great} got herself drunk with the blood of God's faithful servants! Revelations 17:6

God bless you!

True.
Sorry I mixed it up.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
SirGod:

I see that you are an advocate to this, -where is your shrine? Please.
Lol

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nobody, no one is shepherded humbly to any slaughter.
Perhaps because we heed warnings. Yet, some obviously do do what we are warned to be aware of.

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 1:08am On Sep 22, 2019
budaatum:
Perhaps because we heed warnings. Yet, some obviously do do what we are warned to be aware of.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10266102_notable00619_jpegf42bc30d6ba79f66b4197d1a16ab8ec0
""Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter, who are trying to."
- Matthew 23:13

Aye, Matthew 23:2-4 and Matthew 23:13, some of my fav scriptures
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by RandomGuy48: 2:49am On Sep 22, 2019
The original post is mostly too goofy to really bother responding to, but I did want to note something regarding the Number of the Beast.

blueAgent:
The Babylonians were the first to use triangles to represent their gods, since this gods where 3equal but 1 god then a logical representation of this gods was a triangle with 3 equal parts  and sides.
Remember mathametically the sum of the angles in a triangle must equal 180°, for 3 equal but 1 god means 180/3=60°
Since A=B=C then 60°=60°=60°
Thus you have your 666.
How do you get 666? From three instances of 60 degrees? That's not 666, that's 180. Or is the claim that because you found three 6's in the form of three 60's that makes 666?

Sorry, but that doesn't do it. It isn't three 6's that make the Number of the Beast: It is the specific numerical value of six hundred and sixty-six (this is more obvious in the Greek text). You do not get to that value with three 60's.

Furthermore, the Number of the Beast is identified in the Bible as either "the number of a man" or "humanity's number" (depending on how you translate it). Triangle angles are neither of those things.

So what is the Number of the Beast? Most likely a reference to Roman Emperor Nero, who was a persecutor of Christians. "Nero Caesar" in Aramaic adds up to 666. Notably, a few early manuscripts of Revelation have 616 rather than 666. Now, this could be just a simple scribal error. But there is another possibility as to why it was 616. An alternate way of writing Nero's name in Aramaic causes it to add up to 616, and Nero's name in Latin adds also up to 616.

But whether or not the Number of the Beast referred to Nero, it certainly doesn't refer to anything involving the degrees in a triangle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2019
RandomGuy48:
The original post is mostly too goofy to really bother responding to, but I did want to note something regarding the Number of the Beast.

How do you get 666? From three instances of 60 degrees? That's not 666, that's 180. Or is the claim that because you found three 6's in the form of three 60's that makes 666?

Sorry, but that doesn't do it. It isn't three 6's that make the Number of the Beast: It is the specific numerical value of six hundred and sixty-six (this is more obvious in the Greek text). You do not get to that value with three 60's.

Furthermore, the Number of the Beast is identified in the Bible as either "the number of a man" or "humanity's number" (depending on how you translate it). Triangle angles are neither of those things.

So what is the Number of the Beast? Most likely a reference to Roman Emperor Nero, who was a persecutor of Christians. "Nero Caesar" in Aramaic adds up to 666. Notably, a few early manuscripts of Revelation have 616 rather than 666. Now, this could be just a simple scribal error. But there is another possibility as to why it was 616. An alternate way of writing Nero's name in Aramaic causes it to add up to 616, and Nero's name in Latin adds also up to 616.

But whether or not the Number of the Beast referred to Nero, it certainly doesn't refer to anything involving the degrees in a triangle.

See logic.

Your analysis is too lame and naive to worth a respond
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2019
solite3,johnw47
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2019
blueAgent:
solite3,johnw47

beelzebubAgent, you know i don't enlighten a sewer mouth false accuser
of absolutely no understanding at all:

Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Sep 22, 2019
RandomGuy48:

Red arrow points to χιϛ (616), "number of the beast"
in the fragmented Papyrus 115

Light years ago, when I was researching and trying to get some study on 666, was when I came across the alternate 616 number. The popped up alternate 616 number, then right there, just poured cold water on my 666 researching and spoiled the enthusiasm of further studying 666, that is why I tried bringing it to BlueAgent attention by asking him the question:
Are you aware, the fragmented Papyrus 115, states 616, as opposed to 666?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Red arrow points to χιϛ (616), "number of the beast"
in the fragmented Papyrus 115

Light years ago, when I was researching and trying to get some study on 666, was when I came across the alternate 616 number. The popped up alternate 616 number, then right there, just poured cold water on my 666 researching and spoiled the enthusiasm of further studying 666, that is why I tried bringing it to BlueAgent attention by asking him the question:
Are you aware, the fragmented Papyrus 115, states 616, as opposed to 666?.

But the evidence shows that the number is 666.
The pagans used an equilateral triangle to represent their gods and it is still used today by occultist and pagans to represent their gods. if the number is not true, the pagans are in a better position to know.

https://www.duetsblog.com/2018/02/articles/non-traditional-trademarks/hands-off-jay-zs-hand-gesture-trademark/

https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/degrees/degree_3rd_files/the_equilateral_triangle_gltx.htm
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
johnw47:

beelzebubAgent, you know i don't enlighten a sewer mouth false accuser
of absolutely no understanding at all:

Mat_7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Is that all you can say after I exposed your Pope displaying 666 sign and other pagan symbols.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by budaatum: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
blueAgent:

The pagans used an equilateral triangle to represent their gods
You will be a god in 3100BC "pagans" world if you had the knowledge depicted in the first picture below. In fact, you'd be a god today if you had the knowledge depicted in that picture as the second picture shows.

Except we are much smarter these days, standing on the gigantic shoulders of the "pagans".

Some connect this symbol with the Eye of Providence, which exists within Christian and deist contexts: the watchful eye of a superior power surveying humanity. This connection is particularly emphasized by conspiracy theorists who believe in an overbearing new world order that inserts its own pagan or Satanic images into otherwise innocuous contexts."

Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by Mowriyah: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
I do not believe this is the mark of the beast. This book, "The Books of Daniel and Revelation Unveiled" gives clear explanation of the mark of the beast.
Get this book for free by clicking this download link:

https://lilianelhome.files./2019/07/the-books-of-daniel-revelation-unveiled-sma.pdf
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by johnw47: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
blueAgent:

Is that all you can say after I exposed your Pope displaying 666 sign and other pagan symbols.

sewer mouth false accuser beelzebubAgent of absolutely no understanding

the pope is certainally not my pope

see yet how you have extreme endogenous confusion

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Pro_18:2  A fool hath no delight in understanding,

Pro_19:1  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by kkins25(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Are you aware, the fragmented Papyrus 115, states 616, as opposed to 666?

Smh
don't forget, im your alter ego..hahaha
Re: The Mystery Of The Number 666. by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
pray tell, please enlighten us on these unspeakable deeds you speak of. I hunger for thy wisdom oh muttley. What greater work can a man yet do that would be greater than turning water to wine.
Maybe you are ryt, after all we soak soak corn inside water and viola, water transforms to "wine"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Time: Sky Came Down Very Near The Roof In Kuwait [video] / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.