Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,755 members, 7,898,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... (6833 Views)

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by ABCthings: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol.
but, seriously in this kind situation, masking one identity is a thing.
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by millionboi2: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Callertunez:
I have learnt about EKAT... Nice story..

I've written, tried all promotional strategies I've learnt.. I think it's still 0.00...not checked in a while
that I worked for him doesn't mean it will work for u......stop wasting your data

Ilegendd could b earning from u.
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by ABCthings: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Go and sleep Mr.
Never reply me again.
Amazon hawker grin
it seems this trolling is giving you joy. More greese to your elbows jare!
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by ABCthings: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
millionboi2:
that I worked for him doesn't mean it will work for u......stop wasting your data

Ilegendd could b earning from u.
it will if channeled to the right path.

But how can he possibly be earning from us?
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
ABCthings:
it seems this trolling is giving you joy. More greese to your elbows jare!
And more akamu to your brain.
My littl friend iLegend
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by millionboi2: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2019
ABCthings:
it will if channeled to the right path.

But how can he possibly be earning from us?
u may not know bt is more than possible.

Thy are other things you can do.
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by ABCthings: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:

And more akamu to your brain.
My littl friend iLegend
sorry my brain doesn't run on pap unlike yours . grin

And I'm not Ilegend. It sems your obsessed with him. First stage of .... lipsrsealed
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
ABCthings:
sorry my brain doesn't run on pap unlike yours . grin

And I'm not Ilegend. It sems your obsessed with him. First stage of .... lipsrsealed
I didn't expect into admit this is your second account.
Hahahaha
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by ABCthings: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I didn't expect into admit this is your second account.
Hahahaha
I'm not ilegend! And I'm not even he's friend cus I don't support fornication. But don't blindly attack him like you do. I check what a person says whether it sensible or not before disagree or otherwise
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
ABCthings:
I'm not ilegend! And I'm not even he's friend cus I don't support fornication. But don't blindly attack him like you do. I check what a person says whether it sensible or not before disagree or otherwise

In trying to defend yourself, you're now stepping on me. Kindly ignore him to avoid making too many mistakes. It's good to talk and I encourage it, but at times, it's better to say less than necessary and leave the rest as a mystery to keep their minds wondering.
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by olaxm: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
I read your entire write up-very inspiring and revealing. I have been reading- studying-noting trading chart For past 1 year now. Thank God for crypto cause I never knew there's huge money in it and %95 of newbie fail at it. It take longer process to develop a suitable  strategies interface which is what I am doing after one understand the technical aspect. What most people call technical analyst. But like your write up - when I share up Discovery with people. They don't believe it and for me it become noted and the worst part is nobody really understand it possible to make money outta it and they don't inquire to join partner the discovery because most of people in naija use bitcoin to scam people or have been scammed with one investment scheme before. This is why people worship money in these part of the world a lot cause every one want to outsmart each-other.  So Nobody care about legit in Nigeria if you're not bringing scam to the table.
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
olaxm:

I read your entire write up-very inspiring and revealing. I have been reading- studying-noting trading chart For past 1 year now. Thank God for crypto cause I never knew there's huge money in it and %95 of newbie fail at it. It take longer process to develop a suitable  strategies interface which is what I am doing after one understand the technical aspect. What most people call technical analyst. But like your write up - when I share up Discovery with people. They don't believe it and for me it become noted and the worst part is nobody really understand it possible to make money outta it and they don't inquire to join partner the discovery because most of people in naija use bitcoin to scam people or have been scammed with one investment scheme before. This is why people worship money in these part of the world a lot cause every one want to outsmart each-other.  So Nobody care about legit in Nigeria if you're not bringing scam to the table.

You're right and it's the reason poverty is rampant. Trust is an issue.

Though, I don't blame some people at all. What they've seen or heard made them to rule out digital money, but they don't know it's the best way to financial freedom if you stay dedicated and find out things others aren't seeing.

I told someone that before 2025, I'll be making 50 — 100+ million per month from just books while I sleep as passive income and he couldn't believe it. Dedicated people see things most can't see and they say things most can't believe. They call focused and dedicated people crazy.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by Amhappy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
I love this.. I'm done with the goody goody

2 Likes

Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
I thought this article could be turned to a book (even if it's a Queen Primer size) or normal size book if I add extra words to it or hire a ghostwriter to do the job. So, I opened Photoshop and came up with a simple cover.

Book writing is the new oil and gas. If you can write and can design book cover and you're still poor, na you know wetin dey worry you.

Even if you can't write and can't design a book cover, you can still hire people to do it for you.

If you don't have the money to hire, then how did you get the money to buy that big phone you're using, buy MB, or the fine clothe/shoe you usually wear. What about the money you use in betting or buying bleaching cream and soap?

You are the cause of your depression or poverty.

2 Likes

Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by PierreAbutu(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
iLegendd:

Pls help me

I wrote a book about understanding women,
2 collections of poetry
And 2 novels....all in manuscript

How can I get them on Amazon?

07019339722 is my whatsapp number
Thanks
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Pls help me

I wrote a book about understanding women,
2 collections of poetry
And 2 novels....all in manuscript

How can I get them on Amazon?

07...339722 is my whatsapp number
Thanks

Nice to hear.

Register with www.KDP.amazon.com and also open a www.Payoneer.com account and link both of them.

99% of all the info you need are free on Google and YouTube. Just do some search and watch some videos.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by balosammy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is really amazing .. thanks bro
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by PierreAbutu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice to hear.

Register with www.KDP.amazon.com and also open a www.Payoneer.com account and link both of them.

99% of all the info you need are free on Google and YouTube. Just do some search and watch some videos.

All the best.

Thanks
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by queenitee(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by IAMPEDRO: 3:14am On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:

pls share me you WhatsApp number
Re: A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
pls share me you WhatsApp number
Okay, Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wear Bra If You Don't Have Breast / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? / Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.