Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed (443 Views)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / Request For Financial Support For Dialysis And Kidney Transplant / PLEASE SAVE MY MOTHERS LIFE SHE'S NOW ON DIALYSIS MACHINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by agbajesaid(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
In need of financial Assistance for a friend/employer who is down with Kidney failure

Name : AbdulSalam Mu'min

Diagnosis : Chronic Kidney Disease (Kidney Failure )

Hospital: Ladoke Akintola Teaching Hospital, Osogbo (Lautech ).

We presently need money for Dialysis (3 Sessions), Tests and Drugs.

Estimated cost: #350,000 (The doctor said they will only know how to proceed after the first 3 sessions of dialysis and tests). Further financial assistance might be required.

Account Name : AbdulSalam Ayoola M (Brother)

Account Number: 3098699918

Bank: First Bank

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by agbajesaid(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
First session of Dialysis ongoing. Thanks to everyone that contributed in Cash and Kind. May God continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by Silenca: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Dear friend, I am a medical practitioner and I have seen so many cases related to this your situation bit I have good news for you.
You can actually save a lot of money by administering a particular technology to your friend. I bet you it will help him, improve his general life and you get to see how much its worth to save thousands of naira.
I am saying this because I have used it a lot on many patients and it worked, so I just came across yours and want to let you know too.

Interested, give me a chat on WhatsApp via 07063216528
Not interested, well I still wish you well and speedy recovery to your friend.
Re: Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by bidosko(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
@agbajesaid is a scammer beware of him
Re: Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by naijaboy756: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Beware of these scammers without conscience.

You can try stem cell therapy for him. Someone I know was down with same ailment last year but took stem cell drugs. He is very much alive and doing well.

Browse it and get from a genuine source
Re: Urgent Dialysis. Financial Assistance Needed by SuperGood: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
STC30 is a plant-based stem cell product that cures kidney problem permanently without any side effects. It is natural, safe and very effective. 07037513174

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In A Man's Penis For Four Years / In 5 Minutes Remove Dental Plaque / Tooth Decay Naturally Without A Dentist / How I Got Totally Cured From Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.