Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,653 members, 7,805,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

S T D Want To Kill Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / S T D Want To Kill Me. (557 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S T D Want To Kill Me. by Bms4real(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
I just notice that white fluid is cuming out of my penis tip. What can i us. Names of drug or any natural ways of curing it.. No insult please
Re: S T D Want To Kill Me. by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bms4real:
I just notice that white fluid is cuming out of my penis tip. What can i us. Names of drug or any natural ways of curing it.. No insult please

Do this

Re: S T D Want To Kill Me. by Bms4real(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2019
thanks. I realy appriciate this. I wil give it a try
Re: S T D Want To Kill Me. by ElPhoche(m): 4:36am On Sep 22, 2019
Bms4real:
It is like you want to have problems with urinating or fertility in the future? You are taking crap advice from nairaland. Go to a hospital and have yourself treated. From what you havell described, you have gonorrhea+/-chlamydia. It requires just a shot and about a week of oral medication. I don't go about dishing medical advice, but thos might do you some good. Sometimes, discharging stop on its own, doesn't mean that the infection have disappeared. Do yourself some good and read the stages of syphilis online, for example

(1) (Reply)

Public Announcement: Remdesivir And Chloroquine Can Cure Coronavirus / Could This Be The End Of Deadly Corona Virus? / Covid19 Update: 108 New Cases In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.