Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M (50218 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Viktorino: 5:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Now God has opened a way for us.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2019
mdchikezie:

yes with the criminal brain your useless mother and father taught me, exactly the one i am going with, imbesile
ask your mum about me, she would definitely remember me we do bang after teaching me criminalism.

You belong in the gutter. I refuse to get down there and exchange vile words with a subhuman piece of filth like you.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
explosiveskull:

Earn all of them na And end hunger in your life, everybody wants to teach one thing or the other but don't want another to teach him or her.
It's a huge pity because the intelligent ones would have immediately known that this is a referral program by jumia.
I keep telling people this: Age is a number. Maturity is a gift.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by madjune(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Some people wan scam S.A. returnees.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by jesmond3945: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Restroom:
Nor waste your time for that Molise thing.....the authorities are not looking for blacks. Use your head and think! They want people who will bring investment there. Migrant full Italy. If they need blacks, they would have relocated those in camp to Molise!

As for me....na rubbish and waste of time to even try!
this is the main reason why young people are where they are today, always scared of taking risks, afraid of breaking new grounds. You want to be like dangote but you dont think like dangote. Listen if you have 5m in your account, please apply. You would even be given money by the govt. Set up a bizness, even if it crashes, hold your head high and restrategize with the lessons learnt. It is in the land of racism and hate, that is where black make money. Ask lukaku and jay z.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by mdchikezie(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

You belong in the gutter. I refuse to get down there and exchange vile words with a subhuman piece of filth like you.

a gullible slowpoke like you, your father would have jerked you off other than bringing you out to this world... who has time to exchange words with your dullard brain and a glorified idiot like you. i rather walk through my greatest disgust other than crossing paths with you. i bet that you smell wherever you are at right now
dont bother replying you smelling pig save that your little data you are managing before frustration will kill your godforsaken life... i bet you are in Nigeria thats why the level of impoverishment has endangered your useless brain.
go get a life you pig!!!
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by 3RNEST(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Viktorino:
Now God has opened a way for us.
shocked

Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by mdchikezie(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Basher8583:

Ok oh.. No vex. You can go oh. Las las na Air peace go come carry una back while you sing "oh my home"

yes, as long as you are hopefully carried out of the poverty asap.. airpeace will bring me back peacefully when i am done with whatever i am done with
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by aremuforlife(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Viktorino:
Its not opening
You will get every information here.
Molise regione application
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Basher8583: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
eleojo23:

We have to even translate the documents into English before we can apply...lipsrsealed

No thank you, I'll pass on this one.

Fully English-speaking countries or nothing! Make them no go use their racist tendency plan mini-xenophobia for my back when I done become landlord for there....

Spot on. Some folks will not think like this
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by juwoonn(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Racism I hear is high.
Yes. There's serious racism.
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by EbonyCy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Interesting
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Last week, Mandy News reports that a region of Molise, one of Italy's smallest, plans to introduce a grant for people who open businesses in its least populated towns and villages.

In the special edition of the Official Bulletin of the Molise Region, dated 17 September 2019, the notice was published concerning "Income from active residence for access to the Fund in favor of individuals who are going to reside in municipalities with population up to 2000 inhabitants ".

The request must be sent, under penalty of exclusion, by pec to the address: regionemolise@cert.regione.molise.it, accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document of the signatory and all the required documents, within and not after 12:00 on the 30.11.2019.

You can download the application below, use online tools to covert it to English for your own language.

Source: https://mandynews.com/how-to-apply-for-molise-italy-immigration-region-offering-people-%e2%82%a610m/

U wey claim say u get blog no fit convert am to English
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
daddytime:
The full Niger go move ooo

Which country are you nl
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by 3RNEST(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
U don travel there and how many people don collect the 10M? grin
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Austinbani(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Have you filled the form?
walexrem:
this is the English version
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by JUSTsoOk(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please my question is, who has successfully filed the form? Please if any the person should put us through on the process
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by JUSTsoOk(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Have you filled yours?
Austinbani:
Have you filled the form?
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by TJMighty(m): 2:37am On Sep 26, 2019
I would also like to give it a trial but waiting for someone that has successfully filled/applied to put me through..
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by tck2000(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
this is the main reason why young people are where they are today, always scared of taking risks, afraid of breaking new grounds. You want to be like dangote but you dont think like dangote. Listen if you have 5m in your account, please apply. You would even be given money by the govt. Set up a bizness, even if it crashes, hold your head high and restrategize with the lessons learnt. It is in the land of racism and hate, that is where black make money. Ask lukaku and jay z.
hm
Re: How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
Only the brave succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.