Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction (46319 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Celebrityblog: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Popular Nigerian instagram celebrity and Twerker, Janemena, is back to doing what she knows how to do best - Twerking.

The Isoko young lady who just did her wedding introduction was seen in new video twerking on her Igbo fiance.

She tagged the video:

"Imagine having a migraine and an erection at same time!? That’s what it’s like dating me"

Janemena's fiance proposed to her during this year's Valentine.

Reacting to the video, Janemena's fans wondered if the twerking video won't land her in trouble with her in-laws. One of her fans asked her to block her in-laws on social media.

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2j7N_1pqjL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-janemena-twerks-on-her-husband-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Celebrityblog: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Watch the video Here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Gulher: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
this is not right

37 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Onyi22(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congrats to them, am also looking up to God for a day like this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by gurunlocker: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
I guess twerking is the only thing she has to offer? shocked

Maybe she thinks that will earn her money forever.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by PheelzAlmighty: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
What a world sad

6 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by presleYzzi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
angry

When my children ask me who jane mena is and what she does for a living, what do I tell them??

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by pimpchi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Congrats to them, am also looking up to God for a day like this

Marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by realstars: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good one.
Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin
Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by ShipChina2naija: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kaiiii I swear this gee never know wetin him marry....
This girl and twerking na 5&6,,in short na only twerk she come life come twerkkk....she can twerk flashing her g-strings eeennnhhhhhh.....

Na bags we deal on,,very cheap and affordable.....

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Memphitz537(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Forget matter....
Guyman must still shook prick inside another towtow

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Offpoint: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
That's not my problem, my problem is: I just find out tonight what wyclef has been saying in "Sweetest girl" is "...Dollar dollar bill y'all (dollar dollar bill y'all)"

While all these years I've been saying "Gala Gala for New York (Gala gala for New York"

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by patorial(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Margarine and erection?
Which means that she can only offer sex and nothing much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by drdrei09: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
The man carry im korokoro eye go market go marry ashawocheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Sunbellar: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
This one is tough!
Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
VILLAGE @WORK

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Orisirisi something........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by oloriLFC(f): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Someone said the guy will still cheat. Na so nau. Twerking cannot keep a man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
lollllz no worry scroll down

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Ezeego1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
presleYzzi:
angry

When my children ask me who jane mena is and what she does for a living, what do I tell them??

Tell them she hawks sachet water at oshodi

7 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by oloriLFC(f): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Offpoint:
That's not my problem, my problem is: I just find out tonight what wyclef has been saying in "Sweetest girl" is "...Dollar dollar bill y'all (dollar dollar bill y'all)"

While all these years I've been saying "Gala Gala for New York (Gala gala for New York"
No be today we don dey sing nonsense jare. Songs wey we no sabi the lyrics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by ppreye(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Some men are strong o. Me I can't allow my gf do such much more my wife grin I'll just be telling the men viewing her dance guys stop! Don't look, stop smiling grin
The guy is over secured gan.

Please call for amazing 500w mobile mega bank with 250,000mAH lithium ion battery that powers your TV, electronics, Pcs, rechargeable fan and lightings for up to 12 hours uptime. No hype!
Check my signature for more info

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm, twerking is in her blood.
Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
All this because the guy wants to prove to the world that he is supportive of her job. Lets see how long they can keep up with it.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by hammerVJ: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
TO ALL THOSE STUDENT OF TONTO DIKEH, 'THIS IS AN IGBO MAN THAT IS VERY CONTENT WITH HIS TWERKING QUEEN'

IF U LISTEN TO TONTO DIKEH AND HER STUDENTS, THEN U WILL BE MISSING OUT ON SOME OF THE COOLEST GROUP OF MEN ON THE PLANET.

THEY WILL PAINT YOU A PICTURE OF THEIR WORST FEARS AS RUNS GIRLS.

IGBO MAN WONT TOLERATE THIS, IGBO MAN WONT TOLERATE THAT? THEY ARE STRICT..ETC ETC

IGBO MEN ARE LOVERS... MONEY IS NOTHING FOR WHERE OUR WIVES DEY, WE SPEND TO SEE THE SURPRISE, JOY AND EXCITEMENT ON HER FACE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Olanipekun1: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
post=82360109:
Orisirisi something........
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
She no even get bress, if the husband dey drive, I wonder wetin he go hold.
Re: Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction by ppreye(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
pocohantas:
All this because the guy wants to prove to the world that he is supportive of her job. Lets see how long they can keep up with it.

I'm telling you. Which Nigerian man go fit take such!?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.