Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Repairs - Car Talk (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Repairs (55516 Views)

Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? / Car Repairs You Should Never Try To Do Yourself. / Any Experience With Thermocool Generators (after Sales Repairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repairs by drakeskull(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, that generation Focus is notorious for having a totally useless transmission.
are you trying to summon he must not be named?? lipsrsealed
Re: Repairs by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
radautoworks:
are you trying to summon he must not be named?? lipsrsealed

I wouldn't dare to. grin

1 Like

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

I wouldn't dare to. grin
phew! grin
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
radautoworks:
Ford fusion and Toyota Camry both with the same AC problem. How one screws up an ECU because of an AC problem is beyond me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcqSbNEeoBI

In case you didn't know, we specialize in AC- especially undoing botched jobs.

Follow-up on the Toyota Camry from the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIjTjD4plE
Re: Repairs by Femtopford(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Dat2jo:
Good day Ma'am. I have a 2012 Ford Focus that I just repossessed after being away for my PG studies. I noticed that when the car is idle and you engage the transmission in drive or reverse, there is this intermittent long vibrating kind of sound that comes out of the car. Sound continues when car is being driven and it's in first year but goes away once it changes to the second gear. I also noticed that the transmission fluid is way overfilled when I check the dipstick. Do you think I will be good to go if I drain and guage the transmission fluid or I'm looking at a bigger issue here? The car changes and drives fine. Thanks

The transmission of your focus is not automatic fluid coupling like other Vehicles.
IT'S A DUUL MANUAL CLUTCH AND SYNCHRONIZED MAUAL GEARS ELECTRONIC CONTROL
The fluid has nothing to do with the concern, the fluid is just for the lubrication of the syncronised assemblies in the transaxle, yet you need to get the precise gauge.

Concerning the vibration/noise at first speed, the couprit is the frictional plate 'A' and its syncronised assembly.
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

I wouldn't dare to. grin
too late! I poked the bear lol
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2021
2017 Maybach brake and check engine lights. 2 year warranty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhMr82KVCg
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2021
This is what the wrong oil weight and/or not doing oil changes when they are due does to your engine. This land cruiser Prado needed a rebuild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx3ptYFrJWw
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Or if you can, get your mechanic to go to it to start it safely for you.

Re: Repairs by sultaan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
radautoworks:
This is what the wrong oil weight and/or not doing oil changes when they are due does to your engine. This land cruiser Prado needed a rebuild.

I thought that was going to be another Ford Edge, but apparently Toyota is not invincible to our maintenance culture.
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
sultaan:

I thought that was going to be another Ford Edge, but apparently Toyota is not invincible to our maintenance culture.
grin no, no it is not lol. It is more tolerant however. I'm not Ford hater though. Just realistic.
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 1:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Repairs by Blackbishop(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021
radautoworks:

I wonder how much more do we need to educate Nigerians about the oil weight. Just imagine the damage done to nice car all because of cutting cost or feigning ignorance
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 3:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Blackbishop:

I wonder how much more do we need to educate Nigerians about the oil weight. Just imagine the damage done to nice car all because of cutting cost or feigning ignorance
I tire like Matthias
Re: Repairs by Blackbishop(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Can I have 5min private chat with you?

On whatsapp
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Blackbishop:
Can I have 5min private chat with you?

On whatsapp
sure
Re: Repairs by Blackbishop(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2021
radautoworks:
sure

Mine is 08055347947
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 3:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Repairs by Bigsteveg(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
radautoworks:
Ford fusion and Toyota Camry both with the same AC problem. How one screws up an ECU because of an AC problem is beyond me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcqSbNEeoBI

In case you didn't know, we specialize in AC- especially undoing botched jobs.

Hi radautoworks, i drive a Toyota Camry 2007. I recently discovered black oil in my AC system and I'll like to go for total overhauling. Can you pls help with price breakdown (4 cylinder). Thnak you
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
WE HEARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS!

By far the largest complaints we ever had were about our lack of communication. With our new system, all information about your repair is at your fingertips 24/7 LIVE as it happens. Still have additional questions? You can reach your auto advisor without having to make a phone call. The message goes directly to YOUR service advisor, is logged and monitored and if they are not immediately available they will respond as soon as they are free!

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you come in, you will receive a welcome email like the one below with a link were you can monitor all aspects of your repair.

The link will take you a webpage like the one below.

From this page you can MESSAGE YOUR ADVISOR...

View the different recommended repairs and their estimated costs (broken down into parts and labor per service as well as in total)...If you scroll down the page, you can also see any findings and notes to and from your auto advisor...

And approve all or part of the estimate without ever having to come into the shop or make a phone call! Pertinent pictures will even be available to view of your vehicle repair!!! No more being placed on hold, no more waiting for a callback cool

We continue to try to improve our services and feel that this will address communication issues and help us be more green by reducing paper waste. More improvements are in the works and will communicate them to you as they come.

We thank you for your loyalty and hope this helps continue to build "customer experiences that result in loyalty".

2 Likes

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmvGBY39Tqc

Haters get ready because there's a lot more coming grin
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Repairs by radautoworks: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Innoson & Dignitaries At His Daughter Chinazom's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.