Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,428 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano (15121 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by SAKUR: 3:49am On Oct 31, 2010
Sampdoria striker Antonio Cassano is known for his short temper and on-pitch hissy fits, yet in his autobiography, the 26-year-old reveals his near-legendary inability to keep his pants on when attractive women are around. Cassano, who once called the irrefutably-gifted Rosaria Cannavò his girlfriend, claims to have put away somewhere in the region of 700 ladies. Our German friends at Bild report:

“I was engaged four times in 11 years, and I experienced some adventures. I slept with between 600 and 700 girls, 20 of whom belong to the world of the show business.”

During his time at Real Madrid – where his constant unprofessional behaviour and displays of “disrespect” towards Fabio Capello saw him sidelined and suspended – Cassano enjoyed some of his best steamrollering years. The Italian says sex before games was frequent, and he could invite whomever he wanted to the team hotel.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20101030221245
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2010
This should be in the sport section we are not interested tongue
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2010
Education is important. Most sports men aren't educated which tend to make thew misbehave. Eg Rooney, Adriano, tiger woods, Cristiano ronaldo. They are money miss road
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Odunnu: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2010
He should stop wearing clothes,afterall he has made his private part public by allowing 700 gurls view.
Stupidity at its peak. Mtcheew
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2010

He should stop wearing clothes,afterall he has made his private part public by allowing 700 gurls view.
Stupidity at its peak. Mtcheew

One can perfectly understand these.
Any one gal pales into insignificance in the midst of such numbers. That can't do too much good to a gal's sense of self-importance.

@Mr. Cassano, not bad. But you still have a lot of catching up to do. I'd only take you seriously when your stats hit the thousands.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by timascious: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2010
Outright show of disrespect for his unclothedness and height of irresponsibility. What a massive shame!
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2010
@ toba
For the records , most sportsmen are educated. And Tiger is a Harvard graduate , bet you can never get the kind of education he got.
If you mean most Nigerian sportsmen ( even that is debateable ) aren't educated , then you might have a point but I see only names of foreign sportsmen.

Lest I forget , who says indulging in debauchery , immorality , frivolity and adultery means one is uneducated
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by akintun: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2010
For the records , most sportsmen are educated. And Tiger is a Harvard graduate , bet you can never get the kind of education he got.
If you mean most Nigerian sportsmen ( even that is debateable ) aren't educated , then you might have a point but I see only names of foreign sportsmen.

Lest I forget , who says indulging in debauchery , immorality , frivolity and adultery means one is uneducated

Tiger wood droped out of stanford to focus on his golfing career.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by ismaeel86(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
Immorality at the highest level, lack of respect for women.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
yeah right. Like he despoiled any of them. What has respect got to do with anything? As if they even deserve such 'respect'.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by googles: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
Who cares ? undecided
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
I wonder how thats an achievement,
however, it shows us how cheap, women can be. women should think about that
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by email1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
poster, i thought you were refering to yourself grin
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Cyana(f): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
i hope he wrapped it up everytime,
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by johnnygan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
Slept with 700 women? I hope he got his figures right. If he does, then it was deliberate. Why did he stop at 700? He's so close to a thousand. He should have sounded of to the nearest thousand. I'm suprised he's not dead yet. For those 700 women he slept with means 700 solid years or more in hell depending on how many times he slept with each of them
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
na wa oooo. grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by dobodobo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
Casanno, if this was real,from today henceforth,I will become your number 1 Fan and I will be seeing you as my role model. grin
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by adagz01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by poweredcom(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2010
grin ;DWomen r bitches
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by HighChief4(m): 1:34am On Nov 01, 2010
He can sleep with the 700 at once if he wanted. Even most gals ranting here can still fall 4 him, so wats the fuss. Nice one Cassano, its very good for your health and will help keep you fit(no wonder he hardly gets injured)
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2010
Hmm not really what I expected to read.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by MriCork1: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2010
OK! i slept with 9000 womens in my dream including rokiatu , big deal undecided
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by MriCork1: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2010
true
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
Wilt Chamberlain, a former NBA player, claimed to have slept with about 20,000: Source.
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by sohiemi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by SAKUR: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2010
rokiatu:

Please I'm interested if I'm in his shoes I will do more than that.

I like your pics ebony Rokiatu
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by denony(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2010
That guy is a beast
Very strong and mean
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Lordleno(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2010
Congratulations for a great success
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Shaunscot(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2010
Cassano is Italian
Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2010
Lol, Cassano is Italian and he might be referring to 700 prostitutes,

Re: I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano by 9jvirgin(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2010
Obasanjo slept wit women so tey he slept wit his son's wife. Men naturaly have glutonous, voracious and insatiable libido. Most lecturers on campus has slept wit ova a thousand. Dis is no big deal. He is d devil's favorite demon I wish him sojourn wit d devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Pays To Be Handsome. / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.