Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) (4048 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by Zuorom: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
An elderly woman who approached a married man who did not know her from anywhere to persuade him to be her boyfriend left bystanders in shock after she collapsed suddenly and had to be rushed to the hospital.

The incident occurred at Morogoro area in Tanzania where the married man identified as Mwanakwetu has a shop in which he reportedly sells vegetables.

According to Tuko.co.ke, the yet-to-be-identified woman walked into the vegetable shop pretending to be buying the stuff, but she had a different agenda.

"When she arrived, I was with my wife at the stall but I think she does not know her. After I welcomed her, she started claiming that she loved me a long time ago and that we should be lovers," Mwanakwetu.

“I was shocked by her words and the fact that she said them in front of my wife, plus in my entire life, I have never seen a woman flirting with a man.
"She said so many things including how she has been to my stall several ties to purchase her vegetables but she was not courageous enough to confess her love for me back then," the man added.

Mwanakwetu claimed to have rejected the strange woman’s advances, but she wouldn’t give up, claiming she had suppressed the ‘love’ for far too long, and now had to take alcohol to gain the confidence to voice it out.

Interestingly, while the expression of love and the acclaimed rejection were ongoing, Mwanakwetu’s wife who was also present in the store was unaware.

It was after the woman collapsed and was being rushed to the hospital that she enquired from her husband about the development. she was sceptical that the woman was indeed strange to her husband.

It is unclear whether the hysteria from the rejection of her proposal was what made her collapse or the alcohol she claimed to have taken for confidence.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/woman-surprisingly-collapses-while-begging-a-married-man-to-be-her-boyfriend-photos/94kfnnf.amp

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by Tolexander: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
An elderly woman who approached a married man who did not know her from anywhere to persuade him to be her boyfriend left bystanders in shock after she collapsed suddenly and had to be rushed to the hospital.
That is Malwedhe Idibala

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
When we say that it's hard for men in r/ship or married to be faithful, women will be talking nonsense.... every oloshos, desperate broke ass hungry deluded women are throwing themselves at any good working/wealthy man out there they see (even if that man is already taken).

WOMEN... you better get your act together!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by vibre: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
This woman is just a copycat, this is exactly the same way I fainted last year when I toasted Tiwa Savage and she rejected me. Copy copy woman

6 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by Bhamson: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
The alcohol cleared from her eyes and she was ashamed of herself so she faked fainting

2 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Indefinite proposal
Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by shadrama(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
see her belle b like person wa swallow gallons of spermatozoa.
Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by midolian(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
End time signs!

Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by ScotMisile: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
In the last days.... Are you prepared for the coming jugdement?. . Life after your death is real... Maybe, she faked the fainting aspect so that , the guy, while trying to save her will inadvertently take a good look at her body.... FEAR. WOMAN.... Dem sharp pass us
Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by BroOptimist(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
This can only happen in Tanzania. Arrant nonsense and ingredients! �
Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by oneman2k7: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why is it that something like this no dey happen for naija, trust my Nigga, na to chop and clean mouth since d lady get ukwu small
Re: Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sad indeed very sad

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stop This? My Shirtless Picture / How Will You React? (pix) / Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.