Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Am Tired Of Waiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Waiting (712 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Waiting by ahahnow: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
I have been waiting for the man of my dreams to find me but wherever he is, he is taking too long. I'm almost 30 and I want to start the next phase of my life with a husband. Should I go an find him? Is it ok for a woman to find a man? I'm not asking for too much in a man now, he just has to be older than me, he has to own a house at least one car, he doesn't have to be rich but we should be able to eat and travel every year to Dubai and other places. His salary should be 800k and above. I am not a bad cook and I'm not bad looking either, so is it because I'm fat? I have nyash but my boobs are small. I'm ok looking I don't look like kim Kardashian...any way what am I missing? What am I doing wrong?
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by Truthwords: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Show us your picture biko

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by IDRWFB(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Mad people everywhere, Mad people. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by iLegendd(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2019
ahahnow:

You're not doing anything wrong. Though, you need to start exercising and it will help.

We have a book for women called Ladies First and all the answer you need are there. Sadly, we no longer sell the book.

If you're doing anything wrong, then it's because you may unknowingly seem too controlling or demanding.

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by posty56: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2019
lol u must be trolling
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Sniper the on promo
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by seniorgozman(m): 3:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Your picture please
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting by pharrell8(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
My dear ur taste is good oh.. but wat do u av to offer if he has all ds?

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Scum,dogs And A Cheat. / This Made Me Cry / Drama In Zimbabwe As Wife Catches Husband With A Prostitute, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.