Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) (59915 Views)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Checkout the moment Bbn star Housemate Tacha Knuckles and face was captured which has got alot of celebrities and some nigerians talking. See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-bbn-housemate-tacha-knuckles-and-fac-that-got-people-talking/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDyV30tosg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2019
See More and Watch the Video HERE

More reaction

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by NGRsenate: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Leave am like that.

I go still chop am if she give me.

Tacha for the win

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by sunsewa16: 3:48am On Sep 19, 2019
E be like say her cream wey she carry come pepperdem gang bbn don finish.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by ppreye(m): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Its now clear to me why people are voting Tacha.
Henceforth I am team Tacha

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 4:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Leave am like that at least she better pass Mercy and her fake azz
TeamTacha cool
When is Diana leaving? Very boring girl.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by midolian(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Disgusting!

Looks like a colored TV with poor picture settings..

angry angry

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2019
tongue

Walahi, this country is finished

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2019
Is it safe to say many nigerian youths are jobless with the way they monitor people on social media

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2019
NGRsenate:
Leave am like that.
I go still chop am if she give me.
Tacha for the win
If u fit chop that knockle.. U fit chop shit

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by peterd53(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Low budget bleaching cream sure if she comes out with good cash she will up her game

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Dirty skin... Yukky!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by slawomir: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2019
sunsewa16:
E be like say her cream wey she carry come pepperdem gang bbn don finish.

Does discolouration pop once they stop using their bleaching cream? If yes, then you're correct sad

BTW, is this who they're promoting & titaning for? Nigeria youths lost it lol. There are far intelligent girls in that bbn na that even got evicted earlier. Chimoooo

Just watch how this girl is going to be a star immediately after BBNAIJA - endorsement here & there. Tbh, I don't have any single hate for the hustler but I'm just shocked as to what some youth I share same country with promote aggressively! Jeez shocked see that pussyass mr2kay

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
unintelligent and still bleaching.... grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Just passing by.. I don't comment on anything that has to do with BBNaija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Her body her life her business lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by money121(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Fake body cream

When outside layer look like this mean under layer go dey smell pass one aunty own grin grin

Awon bleacher association

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Na dem same Tacha be dis?
Wey be like roasted plantain so?

For the life of us how can you ever know it is the same person in those 2 pictures above.

May God save you men o!
Sho!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Bleached the bejesus outta her life!

Just makes her look dirty. Probably the reason she smells, too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Brown skin girl international. Tacha Tacha this your skin go day smell no be small.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Some Nigerians are mad grin one even said my coat of many colors that my mama made from me, made only from rags but I wore it so proudly! grin

I like the girl though, so Tunde’s opinion carry Zero weight people really love Tacha she might not win but she’s definitely staying till the last day!!
As much as I hate to admit it I think Mike is winning!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
and Nigerian keep voting for this shit the same way they voted for Buhari.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
When i see many youths giving 100% attention to this BBN show i don't know why its annoying and painful. I see nothing these folks do in that house. I wonder what we are to learn from them maybe bleaching,nude,fights or i don't just know.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2019
her skin, her life, thats her consign, is nobody bsnes if u like wail from now till tomorrow no fucking bushit, so better mind ur own bsnes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
ppreye:
Its now clear to me why people are voting Tacha.
Henceforth I am team Tacha
STFU...You've always been team Tacha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by baby124: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Is she really 23? She seems to be at least 45 without makeup

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by kheny12(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
So she's now a star because of Bbnaija.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2019
make una no worry,,,, after now,,, she go jam sugar daddy,, way go upgrade her bleaching career

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.