Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? (764 Views)

Oforum Registration: How To Make N10,000 Every Day From Oforum / Which Vtu Api Are They Using ? Get N10,000 Free / Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by afrievents: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2019
I think everyone should be able to get an affordable business website for at least N10,000.

So many start-up businesses can't afford to pay N80,000 - N150,000 to get an official website.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by Zowee10(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sorry to say oo.
But you're under rating web design.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by DESTROTECH(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello, it not possible to get a business website as low as 10k. If you see such person telling you he we build a business website for 10k it probably a scammer because it's not possible...

I am a website designer if you need a good business website message me on WhatsApp

https:///+2349091870132
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
DESTROTECH:
Hello, it not possible to get a business website as low as 10k. If you see such person telling you he we build a business website for 10k it probably a scammer because it's not possible...

I am a website designer if you need a good business website message me on WhatsApp

https:///+2349091870132

Says who? This is not 2005 for God sake. With WordPress, you don't even need up to that amount to create a stunning website.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by DESTROTECH(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2019
What are you saying how much does a website hosting and domain even cost..

You can't get a business website for 10k please.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by DESTROTECH(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Says who? This is not 2005 for God sake. With WordPress, you don't even need up to that amount to create a stunning website.

Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by DESTROTECH(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2019
That if they is already a purchase hosting and domain
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by DESTROTECH(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2019
��
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by Sanchez01: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

All the more reason it is not possible. How much is a good, basic hosting package and domain? What is the cost of the average premium theme considering the fact that 'DIY' is possible? Note the keywords 'BUSINESS WEBSITE'.

If anyone is promising you that, they clearly need your money and won't mind setting up a website laced with malware and backdoor access to your core files.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
DESTROTECH:

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

DomainKing

Soldier Hosting package: N4,500 per year. Comes with free .com.ng domain name.

If you prefer a .com domain, you'll be spending approximately N7,500 for domain and hosting. If you're the DIY type, you can build your website yourself using WordPress. WordPress is free.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Sanchez01:

All the more reason it is not possible. How much is a good, basic hosting package and domain? What is the cost of the average premium theme considering the fact that 'DIY' is possible? Note the keywords 'BUSINESS WEBSITE'.

If anyone is promising you that, they clearly need your money and won't mind setting up a website laced with malware and backdoor access to your core files.

The quality of a website is not a function of the price. Someone can charge you 100k and deliver a bad job, while another will build you a good site for less than a quarter of that amount.

BTW What's your definition of a business website?

I run a VA firm. I created my website myself: www.vapatrick.com with less than N4,000 (Considering that I had a free hosting space from my other site). Is that not a business website?

The bold does not also depend on the amount spent.
Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by Sanchez01: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

The quality of a website is not a function of the price. Someone can charge you 100k and deliver a bad job, while another will build you a good site for less than a quarter of that amount.
I can't believe anyone would state the emboldened with a straight face. There's a reason web designers charge lesser for blogs and more for certain websites such as e-commerce, consultancy websites, etc. The other part of your claim is a product of spending too much time and reading too many scam tales on the forum. From the viewpoint of a typical web designer with a 100% track record, there's no way you'd tell me 'quality of a website is a it a function of the price'. This is no baby designer tales.

BTW What's your definition of a business website?
Like seriously?

I run a VA firm. I created my website myself: www.vapatrick.com with less than N4,000 (Considering that I had a free hosting space from my other site). Is that not a business website?
Typically, I wouldn't undermine web designs but I would never take yours seriously with that design! I checked your testimonials and saw quoted words attributed to names I cannot verify. What happened to their pictures, your clients', I mean? You see, there are testimonials plugins for this or you can just get a decent theme with superb functionalities that better reflect your services and support your web design claim.

And to think you offer web design services with a website like that says a whole lot! I sure wouldn't patronize you, sorry, and this is me being factual.

You spent 4k on a domain name without a hosting package because you had some space on your reseller account. Pray tell, what becomes of the person who doesn't have such but intends hosting from the scratch? Don't make me laugh, please.

I don't spend up to 4k on my own sites and their functionalities are superb and this is because I use non-nulled, premium themes which greatly enhances my UI. No way in hell someone would approach you and you'd charge the person 10k!

There is no argument on the table here. None at all.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Business Website For N10,000? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2019
Sanchez01:

I can't believe anyone would state the emboldened with a straight face. There's a reason web designers charge lesser for blogs and more for certain websites such as e-commerce, consultancy websites, etc. The other part of your claim is a product of spending too much time and reading too many scam tales on the forum. From the viewpoint of a typical web designer with a 100% track record, there's no way you'd tell me 'quality of a website is a it a function of the price'. This is no baby designer tales.

Like seriously?

Typically, I wouldn't undermine web designs but I would never take yours seriously with that design! I checked your testimonials and saw quoted words attributed to names I cannot verify. What happened to their pictures, your clients', I mean? You see, there are testimonials plugins for this or you can just get a decent theme with superb functionalities that better reflect your services and support your web design claim.

And to think you offer web design services with a website like that says a whole lot! I sure wouldn't patronize you, sorry, and this is me being factual.

You spent 4k on a domain name without a hosting package because you had some space on your reseller account. Pray tell, what becomes of the person who doesn't have such but intends hosting from the scratch? Don't make me laugh, please.

I don't spend up to 4k on my own sites and their functionalities are superb and this is because I use non-nulled, premium themes which greatly enhances my UI. No way in hell someone would approach you and you'd charge the person 10k!

There is no argument on the table here. None at all.

I don't need you to patronize me, those who will will. Besides, that's exactly how I want the site to look. If I want something different, I'll get it done. If it's beyond me, I get help.

Like other services I offer, I outsource the web design to experts, especially when advanced functionalities are required. BTW, the beauty of a site does not determine it's success. Have a look at this: http://patrickokunima.com.ng . It looks stupid, but you'll be amazed if I tell you how much that site has earned me.

Don't get me wrong, I like quality websites.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / How To Make Money Blogging In 2020 [New Tricks] / Ijust Designeds A Site That Needs To Updated Daily So I Wanted To Know What It T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.