Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) (26561 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by adecz: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Together till eternity cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Only The Almighty can comfort this man::::::::--::::::::ยป
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by wamide042(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is very painful.... I really feel that pain....
Wife and 3 kids...
ah!!!!!! This is just too painful.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Dera25(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
So pathetic wow! The entire family just like that ewoo RIP to them sha
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Terrible
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by sexyeyes(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very painful sad
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by friendl: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why is the mother's grave bigger than that of her children?
Does it mean that her ghost would also be bigger than theirs? undecided

You are a fool ,mumu ,you think everything is joke
Look at this idiot of a human ,a wasted lineage ,a curse human ,your own go worst l guarantee you ,your life will remain a joke all your rest of your life ,you will find death l guarantee you ,..a man lost a complete family and you feel this is funny ,GOD will punish you
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Onyeka8: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
May they RIP Amen.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Izuelevated(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
What a painful sight. The graves are not deep enough.RIP
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by onadana: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
FatherBona:
This is Heart breaking cry cry cry cry

undecidedI buried my wife in July.I understand this pain.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
autotrader014:
A whole family wiped out cry
Are you telling us? Or you're soliloqusing?
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by duchessvikki0(f): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
R.I.P
This is so painful cry
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by ayandee: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
onadana:

sorry bro.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by onadana: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
ayandee:
sorry bro.

Thanks.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Nitah1: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why is the mother's grave bigger than that of her children?
Does it mean that her ghost would also be bigger than theirs? undecided
who leave yaba left gate open?
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by manshoro: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
God Almighty, please grant these ones eternal rest in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by GOODSUNDAY: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
What a pity
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by fifty234: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
So sorry for your loss. May God grant you grace to shoulder on. It's well with you.

undecidedI buried my wife in July.I understand this pain.[/quote]
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by fifty234: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by fifty234: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
So sorry for your loss bro. May God grant you grace to shoulder on. It's well with you.

manshoro:
God Almighty, please grant these ones eternal rest in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Ezeudo7: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
this is d height of it.. not even my worse enemy deserves this. abeg where d man wan start from?.. No be after the rev preach finish he go begin go him house..then what?
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by Ify15(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
so sad. May their souls rest in peace and may God comfort the family.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by FatherBona: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
onadana:

my sympathies sir
Please be strong

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by barinedan(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
I Can't ImagineThe Kind Of Pains And Trauma The Husband And Father Of The Departed Souls Would Be Going Through At The Moment, it Is Only God That Can Console Him, Beautiful Wife And Three Lovely Kids Buried In A Day? Sleep On And Take Your Rests It Is Well With Your Souls and May God Console Your Love Ones And Protect Us From All Evil
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
So sad. May God grant their soul eternal rest and the families the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by onadana: 1:28am On Sep 20, 2019
FatherBona:
my sympathies sir
Please be strong

Thank you.
Re: Burial Of Benue Woman And Her 3 Kids Who Died In Accident (photos) by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=Chimez93 post=82372074][/quote]

You think you are funny but you are just a fool may we laugh over your obituary someday not too far amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.