Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) (9909 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by AgencyReport: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday, hosted major stakeholders in the Housing sector at the presidential villa, Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the meeting centred on improved housing opportunities for Nigerians and home ownership in the informal sector.

Taking to his verified Twitter handle to announce the meeting in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, Osinbajo wrote;

“I met with key players in the housing sector this evening, to discuss improved housing opportunities for Nigerians and home ownership in the informal sector.

“President Buhari and I will continue to work hard to improve the lot of the Nigerian people.

“Nigeria will prevail!”

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1174402716526944257?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/housing-osinbajo-hosts-major-stakeholders-in-abuja-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by AgencyReport: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by PapaBaby: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
By the time Abba Kyari finish with Osibanjo, EFCC would have found #70bil stashed away by Prof Osibanjo from tradamoni.

I laff in Abba Kyari

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by tayebest(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Chief of staff to Jagaban comes 2023 smiley

1 Like

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by AgencyReport: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
tayebest:

Lol. That's not progressive movement na

4 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by tayebest(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2019
AgencyReport:

It's none of your business! undecided
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Any decision reached is subject to approval by Abba Kyari.

8 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by PapaBaby: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2019
tayebest:

More like chief of staff to Abba Kyari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Edu3Again: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
This wan na damage limitation.

We know Osungbade has been relegated to
BoyBoy & Minister of Condolence.

Listen Igbos & Yorubas.

You shall either stand together to take power or become slaves together & save the Fulanis forever.

Choose wisely angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2019
star boy, continue your work jare, let haters continue to have sleepless night on your matter.

4 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by EkunKekere: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by iamJ(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2019
Blogger say na major

What are you trying to say
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2019
All these PDP are ignorant. the way they make up things and seeing things thats not there eh? Only God can deliver them from stupidity

1 Like

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by olu77(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Caretaker job
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2019
PapaBaby:
By the time Abba Kyari finish with Osibanjo, EFCC would have found #70bil stashed away by Prof Osibanjo.
I see Osibanjo ending up in jail.

I laff in Lokoja

Same situation with Oyo-Ita, the Head of Service who is now in their torture chamber for exposing the rogues over Maina's reinstatement and promotion.

dre11:
The Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs . Winifred Oyo -Ita , has said President Muhammadu Buhari is aware of the reinstatement of a former Chairman of the Pension Reforms Commission , Mallam Abdulrasheed Maina, into the civil service.
She however said she warned the President against it .

Oyo - Ita said that her warning was based on the implications such reinstatement would have on the anti - corruption war of the Federal Government .

The HoS stated this in her memo to the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Abba Kyari .
The memo , with reference number HSCSF/ HCSF/ LU/ COR/FCSC/ 750 / T, was dated October 23, 2017 .

The memo , titled , “ Re : Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina, ” was received in the office of the Chief of Staff to the President on October 23.

A copy of the memo was sighted by our correspondent in Abuja on Monday .

The President had directed the HoS to investigate the circumstances that surrounded the return of Maina to the civil service.

He gave the directive following the public outcry that trailed Maina’ s reinstatement.

Maina, whose whereabouts is still unknown , has been accused of embezzling pensioners ’ funds running into billions of naira and is currently under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Explaining further , the HoS said she met the President after the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, October 11 , where she verbally warned Buhari against bringing Maina back to the service.

She , however , did not say what the response of the President was after briefing him .

http://punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6184258_theheadofthecivilserviceofthefederationmrswinifredekanemoyoita_jpeg03e1495541e1707e73c7f9aeeb67d55d

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Man smile most often it gives ur haters heartbreak......

No need hating on some1 who doesn't hate me......

Udo dili umuchineke

1 Like

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
GOOD MAN BUT THE DULLARD AND HIS KABALS ARE MAKING HIM LOOK BAD. GOD IS WITH YOU SIR, I WISH YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY. THE FEW TIMES YOU ACTED AS ACTING PRESIDENT WE ALL FELT WHAT IT IS TO BE LED, BOKO HARAM SEIZED,HERDSMEN STOPPED KILLING, OUR EXCHANGE RATE IMPROVED,MINISTERS AND VARIOUS APPOINTEES STARTED BEEN RESPONSIBLE AND THE ENTIRE ATMOSPHERE WAS FRESH BUT IMMEDIATELY THE DULLARD RETURNED BOOM, EVERY WHERE SCATTER

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by biobab23(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2019
If u no u no, v. President no shaking at all ipob n PDP r in serious pain dey sha just wan gv demselve hypertension on top BAT jagaban life... Please relax ur mind no one can remove Osinbajo cos officially na him b number 2 citizen for naija

4 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2019
PapaBaby:
By the time Abba Kyari finish with Osibanjo, EFCC would have found #70bil stashed away by Prof Osibanjo.

I laff in Lokoja

One with God is a majority..

Unstoppable Unshakable Osinbajo Anyday!
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Sylraph1: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
I just like this man and I don't know the reason WHY

He is cool,easy and and good going....We all see how he was carrying everyone along in the absence of BUHARI..
But am very sure the Cabal have a very bad plan for him which is gradually unleashing..

First was that they strip him of Agencies which by law ,he should ne heading
Second,his aides were sent out of the presidential villa to live in the town.

What baffles me most is that his brothers turn blind eye to all this or otherwise term it as a fake News from igbos who I don't even fathom what their beef is with them.

Just as the way you dispose toilet tissue after use,Osibanjo was use to get the voice and votes of the SW during election and now that Buhari has win the second term and is strongly on his feet,Osibanjo is of no need again cos he is a huge impediment to the plans of the cabal.

I pray will protect him cis I don't think he deserves any if this

2 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Drekaz(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Hope he took permission from the appropriate source(s) to convene this meeting?
I no wan hear say person shout for our VP for holding meeting o...abeg.
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2019
Igbere Tv. In fact I've been missing Igbere for Iregbe.
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Successlane: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2019
koladebrainiac:
All these PDP are ignorant. the way they make up things and seeing things thats not there eh? Only God can deliver them from stupidity

Their STUPIDITY is like 'ZEE WORLD' -

EXTRAORDINARY everyday !!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2019
The gue use style mock wailers ..whom have never been president or vice president
He says....president bhuari and I.......
that is a statement of being in charge
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by technuel: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2019
PapaBaby:

More like chief of staff to Abba Kyari.
He can't even serve in Kyari's kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Toroso: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2019
This shouldn't be surprising, your forefathers were birthed with hate, you inherited from childhood m you are bound to pass it to your unborn generation so no surprises.

It is what your tribe is about, chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry. Na Amadioha give una.

PapaBaby:

I laff in Lokoja

2 Likes

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2019
AgencyReport:

Is he not a chief of staff now?
Nigeria, I hail thee
A country where the Vice President has a godfather
A land where the President's chief of staff is the unconstitutional prime minister and defacto president
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2019
I hope he took permission from Abba Kyari before holding this meeting oooo...? I don't want Abba Kyari problem oo
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by livebyday(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2019
It will be well with the VP

This man doesn't deserve alot of hate he gets

He doesn't have the power to change things

I think is heart may be in the right place just he is 1% in a government of criminals

Cheers
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Alphagan(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2019
We should desist from making smear remark regarding the latest presidential shakeup in the governing council of some agencies.

In essence, the recently constituted economic advisory council is better considering the quality of people in the team. Instead of x-raying every move with our political lens, we should for the sake of a better Nigeria expunge chauvinism and embrace competence.

Buhari did no wrong in bringing a better team on board. Nigeria does not revolve around Buhari or Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2019
If they like they should host housing people forever if you don’t fix the economy and get money into the hands of the people first. Houses will remain empty because people won’t have money to pay rent. It’s that simple
Re: Housing: Osinbajo Hosts 'Major Stakeholders' In Abuja (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2019
AgencyReport:

In Nigeria, it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / Justice Ikpeme Sworn-in As Substantive Chief Judge, Cross River State / Olawepo Hashim: No Serious Politician Will Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.