Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately (251 Views)

Start Work On Monday. Accommodation Inclusive. / Blog, Content And Service Pages Writers Wanted To Start Work Immediately. / Work As A Teacher In Dubai, Get Your Work Permit And Start Work.. Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately by doclek(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2019
I need a driver to work closely with me and our organization. The person MUST be lettered, hardworking and God fearing. Ability to drive manual car is what is known as "I can drive" as far as I'm concerned. So if you can't drive manual you are not considered a driver. The person MUST have a letter from 2 verifiable guarantors.
Startup salary is N45,000 (With some allowances attached to the package).

If all these are okay with you, send your application letter, with the 2 guarantor letters to info@canterburyhealthconsult.org. You can also copy canterburyhealthconsult@gmail.com.

Our location is in Gbagada, Lagos State (available till the position is filled)
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately by Mood11: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2019
2 Guarantors Just to drive ambulance
The person wan carry dead body run undecided

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately by doclek(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Pls apply if this is okay by you. Thank you
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately by Edyice: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
45000 k

For manual car

Two guarantors

That a no for me

Good luck mate
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Ambulance/personal Driver-to Start Work Immediately by doclek(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Weldone to the few application, pls send yours before the close of work tomorrow if you are interested. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Want To Confirm If This Is Real Or Not / Be Self Employed: Work With Your Phone / Receptionist(male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.