Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway (49212 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by URblogger: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Couple take their pre-wedding photoshoot to the middle of a highway in Ibadan, OyoState

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIrGvqHqTc0

1 Share

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Middle of the highway bawo?
Middle of the highway kwa?

Hmmmmmmm, na wetin dey sweet man dey kill man o.

Dear Couple, Softly Softly abegii!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by ValCon888: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is not a pre-wedding photoshoot.
This is madness on the highway.

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by iaamxavier(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
LMAO!

Ibadan people just weak me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Hungarriman: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by XklusivGistBlog(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
No dem.
Afonjjjjjah cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by abdeiz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let them be same way many supported those doing doggy style as pre wedding shoot. It's none of your business.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Phyqee10(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mumurism grin
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by solmusdesigns: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin

how do they know they are from ibadan

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by omenka(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
They wont focus on driving and the obstacles that lie ahead. When e set now, una go dey blame one innocent old woman for village and government.

Wetin consine you? sad

15 Likes

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Joybringer: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Megir: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
why can't people just mind their business??
lass lass, Na bloggers go scatter this country.

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by WildChild00(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wen motor jam Dem now, u go blame village people. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
iaamxavier:
LMAO!
Hmmmmmm, no look for dem trouble o.
Dem mouth no be for here o! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by hopevalley: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
They are very luck that a truck did not run over them. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by dermmy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Middle of the highway shocked
The must be high on something, the main reason they went to the highway
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by princemillla(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
May be they met there

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by bionha88: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Local champion pre-wedding shoot
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by RichDad1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
The slowpoke doing the video should be arrested by FRSC.
Jobless Clout Chasers
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by dexcira(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Aaahh. I go love oo cheesy
Buy 2plots get 1 free (Lagos)
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by RichDad1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
omenka:
They wont focus on driving and the obstacles that lie ahead. When e set now, una go dey blame one innocent old woman for village and government.

Wetin consine you? sad

Imagine.
Na everybody wan break news for Instablog angry
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bloggers wey dey copy instablog una no get shame
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
how u knpw say dem cpme from ibadan
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by anonymuz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Focus on your driving,wetin be your own sef op
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Kendumazy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Highway photoshoot. Odikwa risky.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by nicepoker101(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
If not Ibadan. Where else grin
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by nblock: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
ValCon888:
This is not a pre-wedding photoshoot.
This is madness on the highway.

hehehe
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by adeosuntunde: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
I have lost all ability to can

Luminous shey na true?

Abeg report,confirm, clarify
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
On top pre-wedding shoot fa. If they get hit now they'll be blaming village people. All these sereren actually ain't necessary, doesn't guarantee a happy home.
Re: Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway by mamajj17(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
iaamxavier:
LMAO!

Loloooooooo u kill Person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.