Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte (46512 Views)

Imade Adeleke Signs An Endorsement With Eva Baby Soap (Photos) / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by 2shure: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
End times is fully here.
My God
A homo
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Gazzy88(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
tk002:

You're very correct. Company has nosedived, swimming in bankruptcy. Presently owing staff salaries, as well numerous lawsuits. Don't believe all you read on the internet, especially when it involves Bobrisky. He is jess a blatant liar
I don't know why I hate that dude. We've lost it as a country. Leaders are terrible, followers are most worst.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Saintsquare(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
JayPeeOham:
An endorsement as an ambassador to promote what in essence?!
so sad
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Athena4: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Westmorland:

You are d real mumu youth. Supporting evil satanic human being. That's why evil continues to befall this land
Pls go back to your raffia hut and sleep.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Mercy2006(f): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
He looks like an EBORA grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Athena4: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Westmorland:

You are d real mumu youth. Supporting evil satanic human being. That's why evil continues to befall this land
Pls go back to your raffia hut and sleep. Nollywood Village elder.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by DjHypno(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jh0wsef:

I dey see your jam for people WhatsApp status. Nice one!
Thanks bro.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by ifnyioj22(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Adult education class
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by WildChild00(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The filters are blinding undecided

Am telling you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by kheny12(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Idris marry bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by iamnicer: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
The country is finished sad

Westmorland:

Just imagine the evil character called Bobrisky and the evil company payporte.
Payporte is endorsing and propagating the evil agenda of Satan in this country.
Not surprised, shebi dey also sponsored the evil show called Big Brother.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by avrex3k(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
donbachi:
just watch the fall of payporte
stfup just watch as her money pile up angry

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just look at how people go against the anti-LGBT
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Angrymode: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
What is payport? Well, now I don't wanna even know undecided
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dead brand that owe workers
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by fortran12: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
meobizy:
He looks better than most women and costs less. I congratulate and wish more grease to his elbows.
Looks better than most women? Don't let the make up deceive you.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria, a country that rewards madness and corruption. I heard Denrele said when he was normal, he was hungry and when he became abnormal, wealth came.

Same way in Nija politics, Gentle boy no do nija politics, you have to be a dino to have mouth. It's being contested that e no even go school sef

If Oga presi no get Wayec and e become president, hope de for waffi boy like....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Tavine: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
iamnicer:
undecided sad sad sad angry

NONSENSE

sometimes I wonder what this BRANDS teach the YOUNG GENERATION.

RUBBISH
Lolz, which young generation? The ones that perpetually vote in dimwits on bbn week in week out?
You can't blame d brands, they know controversy sells like hot cake.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Athena4:
Pls go back to your raffia hut and sleep. Nollywood Village elder.

Don't worry, if u have any son? u can ask him to copy Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Shev20(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
End time
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by hopevalley: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
the government and places of worship fight against homosexuality whereas international brands give mouth watering deals to homosexuals. If you are interested in learning how to make millions of naira from export business, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by BabaIbo: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Payporte still dey?

I saw the company for the first time during last year's bbnaija, since then them vanish, now they want to confirm that they are out of business...
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by OnPointMan(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oga ju grin angry
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by efighter: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
donbachi:

Payporte owner is fuccking Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by obinna58(m): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
passionstores:

In the age of moral decadence, when you frown at stupidity, they say you are hating
Hypocrites! Africans are not meant for this baphomet inspired gay agenda

One day all this lgbtq agenda will be obliterated
Moral huh? Forcing people to follow principles that goes against their nature, is that moral, do you actually know what happiness really mean?
Once again stop hating
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
he/ she is less of my concern. it's either you buy his product or not.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
fortran12:
Looks better than most women? Don't let the make up deceive you.
The same way it deceives many men in the case of women.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by bedfordking: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
The funny thing the more hate is poured on the guy the more popular has gets . The guys has more followers on IG than some celebrities . What Pay Porte did is a big marketing strategy people that didn't even know what they do or who they were will now know.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The filters are blinding undecided

There are multitudes of sins to desperately cover!!! undecided
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by 12345baba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
donbachi:
payporte stand before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Your Time Is Up" - Bobrisky Drags Tunde Ednut / Mr Ibu Celebrates His Daughter 8th Birthday With Cute Photo / Kcee Washing His Car Himself At Tender Car Wash (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.