Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte (46510 Views)

Imade Adeleke Signs An Endorsement With Eva Baby Soap (Photos) / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Folabifreeman:
If LGBT was legalized in Nigeria, Bobrisky would just be one out of a thousand gays. Nothing special about this young chap. And also because we went to uni together .Butt anyways it's a step in the right direction. Nigeria's LGBT laws need to be relaxed to the barest minimum. If you are free to worship some non existent God and spend all your life Earnings on dumb tithes that you pay to your Hungry and wretched pastors then I should also be free to choose whatever person I wish to have sex with.
your sense never ripe...when em don ripe ehh... U nor go det vomit this nonsense wey you dey talk.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Folabifreeman:
If LGBT was legalized in Nigeria, Bobrisky would just be one out of a thousand gays. Nothing special about this young chap. And also because we went to uni together .Butt anyways it's a step in the right direction. Nigeria's LGBT laws need to be relaxed to the barest minimum. If you are free to worship some non existent God and spend all your life Earnings on dumb tithes that you pay to your Hungry and wretched pastors then I should also be free to choose whatever person I wish to have sex with.
your sense never ripe...when em don ripe ehh... U nor go dey vomit this nonsense wey you dey talk.
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by gassbee: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
tk002:

My brother, sad to know that Nigeria was a country. A country that has lost it's ethical value, not to mention direction. Indeed there was a country. May God help us bro
good day, pls av sent u a mail
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by tk002(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
gassbee:
good day, pls av sent u a mail
Got a mail, however, no content
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by gassbee: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2019
tk002:

Got a mail, however, no content
after blending the garlic, ginger, watermelon n d rest, do u soak it in water for 24hours before sieving n drinking
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by tk002(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
gassbee:
after blending the garlic, ginger, watermelon n d rest, do u soak it in water for 24hours before sieving n drinking
No sir. After blending the garlic, onions, ginger and water melon with little water, sieve immediately and add the honey as well as the squeezed lemon juice . Take two tablespoons first thing in the morning and last thing at night
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by gassbee: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
tk002:

No sir. After blending the garlic, onions, ginger and water melon with little water, sieve immediately and add the honey as well as the squeezed lemon juice . Take two tablespoons first thing in the mdorning and last thing at night
thanks
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by tk002(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
gassbee:
thanks
Anytime bro
Re: Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte by DjHypno(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I dey see your jam for people WhatsApp status. Nice one!
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Your Time Is Up" - Bobrisky Drags Tunde Ednut / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho / Mr Ibu Celebrates His Daughter 8th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.