Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! (1231 Views)

Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / My Newly Bought Puppy Doesn't Eat, I Don't Know Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please guys i need your help. My dog doesn't like eating food that much. One can't predict what she wants or likes. Today she will eat this but won't eat it tomorrow...please anyone passing or has passed through same situation should please comment... Thank you...

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please guys i need urgent response please cry
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Guys please respond please. What can i do? cry
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Harshirama(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
ebenson90:
Guys please respond please. What can i do? cry

You can get some supplements that will help increase her appetite. Just ask your vet.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
OK will do
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Coldplay007(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
You people that will be feeding dogs amala and be complaining that it's not eating..
Give this dog chicken and see it consume it in record time

1 Like

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Coldplay007:
You people that will be feeding dogs amala and be complaining that it's not eating..
Give this dog chicken and see it consume it in record time
With your comment, it's obvious you have zero experience with dogs.
If a dog does not want to eat, either due to illness or any other reason, the dog won't eat no matter what you give him or her.
I have been there countless times. And it's the same result. The only solution is to find out why the dog is not eating.

Check for any of this...
Worm - try to deworm the dog.
Get a good antibiotics for the dog.
Try a different food that has strong smell of what you suspect she likes.
Then, make sure she has enough supply of water cuz a dog that doesn't eat can only remain alive if she gets enough water to drink.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Coldplay007(f): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

If a dog doesn't want to ear, either due to illness or any other reason, the dig won't eat no matter what you give him or her.
I have been there countless times. And it's the same result. The only solution is to find out why the dog is not eating.

Check for any of this...
Then, make sure she has enough supply of water cuz a dog that doesn't eat can only remain alive if she gets enough water to drink.

You castigated me, yet said the same thing i said.. I still stand on the fact that he is feeding the dog rubbish..
Feed the dog good food and watch the dog eat well..
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Coldplay007(f): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Looking at the enviroment the dog is and the dog collar and chain, this dog is suffering self ...
Plus the amala. grin
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by shapman: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Coldplay007:
Looking at the enviroment the dog is and the dog collar and chain, this dog is suffering self ...
Plus the amala. grin
Hi, text me on Whatsapp via my contact on signature. Got a deal for you.
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks boss...
Kelvin30286063:

If a dog does not want to eat, either due to illness or any other reason, the dog won't eat no matter what you give him or her.

Check for any of this...
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Omniknowest how far. You way know within i day feed my dog from where u day.i carry yansh for you o. I don't even eat amala talk much of giving it to my dog. I said I've feeding her with kibbles(diamond and Nutritola),eggs,shawa fish,rice,information,checking waste(neck,leg,back)and sometimes catfish waste too but,the thing there is that,she doesn't fancy food that much. And you came here just to say rubbish. Once again,i carry yansh for you o(wizard of oz)wehdone sir. SMH
Coldplay007:
Plus the amala. grin
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2019
grin
Kelvin30286063:

Check for any of this...
i use prazi wormer and k9 multivitamin
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by presleYzzi(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Is that juju on the dogs collar?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by presleYzzi(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2019
My dog doesn't feed well too, she has now configured herself to eating once a day.
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Immanueladebol(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
presleYzzi:
My dog doesn't feed well too, she has now configured herself to eating once a day.
how old Is the dog and what breed pls?

1 Like

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by presleYzzi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Immanueladebol:
how old Is the dog and what breed pls?

She's 1yr and 8months, GSD. It's not so pure because it contains minute traits of a rott.
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Immanueladebol(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some dogs eat once day too. Just make sure you give appropriate nutrients to its meal

1 Like

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
presleYzzi:
Is that juju on the dogs collar?? shocked
lol...i can't stop laughing...i actually did that cos it looked funny... grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by ebenson90(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Immanueladebol:
Some dogs eat once day too. Just make sure you give appropriate nutrients to its meal
bro,the thing day vex me for my own ehh
Re: My Dog Doesn't Eat Much...please Help!! by Immanueladebol(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
ebenson90:
bro,the thing day vex me for my own ehh

Lol... Just dey give am adequate nutrient

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Months Old Male German Shepherd For New Home / Why Do Dogs Bark At Night? / The Degradation Of The Doberman Temperament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.