Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Real Estate Can Pay You For More than 30 Years - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Can Pay You For More than 30 Years (522 Views)

Do You Know Real Estate Can Change Your Life? / Real Estate Can Be A Bad Investment If... / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Can Pay You For More than 30 Years by drewe20(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
One of the great benefits of real estate investment is its long-lasting nature.

Last month, I was driving past the neighbourhood where I grew up and I noticed something; a majority of the buildings that I used to see growing up (most of them were built before I was born) were still there! These buildings are rental properties. Most of them have 4 flats. Some have 6 and a few of them have 8. So something struck me. It dawned on me that the owners of these buildings have been collecting rent for more than 35 years! There are very few investments that yield this kind of return.

All the owners’ had to do was to buy or build at least one house. One decision that has paid dividends for many years. Pause for a moment and let this sink in.

If you want to invest in real estate, the time is now.

Real estate will pay you for many years

www.oticsurveys.com/blog

Follow us
Twitter @oticsurveys
Instagram @oticsurveys
Re: Real Estate Can Pay You For More than 30 Years by drewe20(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2019
Anyone know any investment better than real estate?
Re: Real Estate Can Pay You For More than 30 Years by drewe20(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Invest wisely

(1) (Reply)

Nice 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Agbidingbi -1M / 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Prime Water View Estate, Lekki @ N3million/annum / 5 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex For Sale In VGC. Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.