Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Making A Full-time Living As A Freelance Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Making A Full-time Living As A Freelance Writer (568 Views)

My Top 5 Lessons Learned As A Freelance Writer - By Amechi Okoli / Need A Freelance Writer? Here He Is. / I Am A Freelance Writer. I Can Write Anything For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Full-time Living As A Freelance Writer by ekaromail: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
The internet is built in a way that gives room for every kind of writing you can think of. The internet businesses, be it entertainment, information, e-commerce, or even education-based businesses, are in need of more written content today than they were yesterday. Blogs spring up on the internet every day, and these blogs need fresh articles as well as written courses. Some web drama series need scripts too.

On your own part, what you need to do is - Find your writing niche
- The right positioning
- The right marketing
- The right audience/employers

In this book, “No Bullshit Guide To Making A Full-Time Living As A Freelance Writer", the different kinds of popular niches are listed and explained, and everything else to help you start from zero to paid, are treated in it.

What Else Should You Expect in This Book?

1. This book will teach you how to identify your writing niche, as well as expose you to the most popular well-paying writing niches we have presently.

2. It will show you the challenges writers face and the steps to overcoming these challenges

3. It will show you the basic tools you need to aid your writing

4. How to build a strong voice/brand for your writing business

5. How to market your writing services and get paid

6. How to use Facebook and Instagram to boost publicity

5. There are also samples of email marketing letters you can use for your online marketing

========

How much is the ebook? N2500. But for this week only, I'm letting you have it for N1000 only. If you're interested, kindly send me an email info@pelleura.top

(1) (Reply)

Our Works / [Closed] / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.