Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Win Awards On National Geography Magazine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Awards On National Geography Magazine (745 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by AmadorSays: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Do you have very good Photography skills? An opportunity is here to win a Recognition Award on National Geography Magazine and/or share cash prize worth about $10,000.

The photography competition hosted by TECNO Mobile is an unique platform created for international photography lovers, to share photography experience and new expressions.
Inspiring mobile phone users to create inspiration, shooting and sharing the joy of life anytime, is the purpose and philosophy advocated by the competition

To participate all you have to do is take a creative picture in all or any of these categories:

- Tiniest image/object/creature around you, or

- Wide-Angle image of any iconic image/structure or low light Image.

when you have you photos you open this link https://ctheworld.tecno-mobile.com/en/ and upload the image(s). You can upload more than 1 image. The image with the highest number of votes stands a chance to win.

This campaign runs from 10th September – 29th October so i advice you hurry so you can generate as much likes as possible. You should also know that there are other prizes to be won too like smartphones and recharge cards. grin

Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by selfdefence: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
this thing makes sense o but whats the whole award thing on National Geographic about?, personally i am down for the $10k sha wink
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by nnaomaog(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Already applying ...thank you for this article ...

AmadorSays:
Do you have very good Photography skills? An opportunity is here to win a Recognition Award on National Geography Magazine and/or share cash prize worth about $10,000.

The photography competition hosted by TECNO Mobile is an unique platform created for international photography lovers, to share photography experience and new expressions.
Inspiring mobile phone users to create inspiration, shooting and sharing the joy of life anytime, is the purpose and philosophy advocated by the competition

To participate all you have to do is take a creative picture in all or any of these categories:

- Tiniest image/object/creature around you, or

- Wide-Angle image of any iconic image/structure or low light Image.

when you have you photos you open this link https://ctheworld.tecno-mobile.com/en/ and upload the image(s). You can upload more than 1 image. The image with the highest number of votes stands a chance to win.

This campaign runs from 10th September – 29th October so i advice you hurry so you can generate as much likes as possible. You should also know that there are other prizes to be won too like smartphones and recharge cards. grin
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by koskilala: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
many a time i have seen this national geographic award and i have always felt it totally has to do with nature or wild life, seeing a phone brand organizing a competition that will get you a national geographic award is rather surprising.
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by tafat: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
gooood, time to put my photography skills to good use wink
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by Jimgym(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2019
This is a great opportunity to maximize my photography skill, not just for instagram alone. oshey!
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by Behankey(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
The cash over natgeo abeg.
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by Behankey(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
koskilala:
many a time i have seen this national geographic award and i have always felt it totally has to do with nature or wild life, seeing a phone brand organizing a competition that will get you a national geographic award is rather surprising.
maybe it's a partnership something
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by AmadorSays: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
lol,you reason abi?
Behankey:
The cash over natgeo abeg.
Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by AmadorSays: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
you are welcome, please do, you will be doing yourself some real good.
nnaomaog:
Already applying ...thank you for this article ...

Re: Win Awards On National Geography Magazine by AmadorSays: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
not much for surprising sha, tecno mobile is one brand that indulges in such a lot.
koskilala:

(1) (Reply)

I Can Update An Android With This Steps / How To Unlock A Phone / Google Pixel 1 sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.