Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen (23530 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Gideoniteprime4: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
that`s great news
so what happens now?
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Olanipekun1: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82379102:

Will both of you common stop this please!
[/s]
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Deepfeel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82379102:

Will both of you common stop this please!

Stop what?
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Sunofgod(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm suspicious
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by WizBLANCE(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
They say school na scam

I say no

It sometimes takes longer to make it over here.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by femi4: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Even from the North
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Deepfeel(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
id4sho:
IPOB will starting masturbating on Hausa their rulers thread.

Afonja Muslims will cum and claim is their sister

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by CanadaOrBust: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
personal59:
islam..........................the best religion

see her representation, bold and courageous May Allah bless you ma...........

in Allah we trust

Except for all the terrorists spawned by it
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by IfeanyiPrince(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations
Mutteeme:
Another Nigerian has been honoured in the academic field for her immense achievement. Zahrah Ibrahim, a PhD student at the School of Engineering, became the winner of the inaugural European Drilling Engineering Association (DEA(e) Innovation award.

According to the information posted on the school’s facebook's page, the award also comes with a whopping €5,000 cash prize with paid travel and accommodation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-phd-student-wins-best-paper-award-collects-almost-2m-photo.html
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by RxSameer(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
lolz av been noticing you, no offence intended but plzzz do u av a personal beef with MR mannerbqgrill
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by IfeanyiPrince(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin..what are you insinuating? My hand no deyooo.
femi4:
Even from the North
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Olanipekun1: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
RxSameer:
lolz av been noticing you, no offence intended but plzzz do u av a personal beef with MR mannerbqgrill
my mission is to tackle trolls so it's a spiritual task
is my latest client cool
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ignore losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Olanipekun1: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82379448:
Ignore losers.
[/s]
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Outreachms: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ibrahim Amaka
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by DennisEche(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82379448:
Ignore losers.
[/s]
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Coolgent(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na them as usual, Congrat Zahra
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Americanboy35: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is the kind of news we suppose to be hearing, not some BBN immoral shii
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Hausaman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
That's my daughter.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Lafortunado: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
My alma mater. Congrats madam.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by fortran12: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
personal59:

in Allah we trust
If not for modernism she will be indoors in a harem just like the prophet's wives
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by seanjy4konji: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes this are the people worthy of our airtime and megabyte...

Not another hoe we can get pussy o here locally at 1000 naira...

brains can be gotten ven with one billion.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Ahmed4002(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
ednut1:
Please dont come back to 9ja o

She's a lecturer with the department of Petroleum Engineering ATBU bauchi.

And I believe she would definitely come back and continue impacting knowledge to the under graduate.

Congratulations once again my lecturer.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Olanipekun1: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

A good news is needed to difuse the drug pedling reports

[/s]
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by D1zion: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
personal59:

in Allah we trust
what brought about religion here.all those Christians that have been in the news with more greater achievement, how many Christians did you hear say Christianity the only way & true religion here that you came with your own fanaticism. Is the 12 years old autistic boy that baged a PhD too that came to Nigeria & visited Kaduna not a Christian, then why dint anyone comment on religion. Go Sidon jare.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Msseh: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Congrate to Dr. ZZ Ibrahim she was a lecturer also taught me in Petroleum Engineering ATBU.
Greater more height.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Emilycp(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
id4sho:
IPOB will starting masturbating on Hausa their rulers thread.
hhhmm is it the phd,come see phd holders, you sure no be buy them buy am?
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Khaleell001(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
fiercehillz:
Anti big brother people go soon show now...oh they are here already...

life would have been too boring without entertainment and meaningful development can never be achieved without education. I love books, education and researches...I am a farmer and I did very well during my undergraduate days and got awards during my convocation but I love entertainment like kilode...I am a proud follower of the BBN thingy and I hate being bored. My lifestyle dey even fear my friends dat year for school...Education is just one of the good things in life...there is more to life beyond education.

Balance is the key to a prosperous life...

Congratulations to the Lady...kudos

I tried very hard to see if i can make sense of what you are pontificating, but it was all waste and wash.

If entertainment is not educative then that is toxic entertainment and you, my friend, is wasting away productive time on that rubbish you call entertainment.

Just tell me one thing you have gained positive watching that mind numbing and time wasting nonsense.
Just one?
And people like you will condemning government for their policies yet you are dumbing down rubbish into your mind.

SMH.
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by webngnews: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by universe26(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mutteeme:
Another Nigerian has been honoured in the academic field for her immense achievement. Zahrah Ibrahim, a PhD student at the School of Engineering, became the winner of the inaugural European Drilling Engineering Association (DEA(e) Innovation award.

According to the information posted on the school’s facebook's page, the award also comes with a whopping €5,000 cash prize with paid travel and accommodation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nigerian-phd-student-wins-best-paper-award-collects-almost-2m-photo.html

Congratulations comrad! you inspire me with this achivement
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by fiercehillz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

I tried very hard to see if i can make sense of what you are pontificating, but it was all waste and wash.

If entertainment is not educative then that is toxic entertainment and you, my friend, is wasting away productive time on that rubbish you call entertainment.

Just tell me one thing you have gained positive watching that mind numbing and time wasting nonsense.
Just one?
And people like you will condemning government for their policies yet you are dumbing down rubbish into your mind.

SMH.

We all look but see differently...what I may see as entertainment may bore you to the bones and vice versa...I have seen a grown axx man who always keeps up with the Kadashians...guess what? He is my PhD
Research supervisor...an erudite scholar and a father of 3. Life is so simple baba and we are open to an array of life choices. You may like watching the EPL while your twin may like watching Africa Magic. #peace
Re: Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen by Admitwithschola: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Impressive, Alhaja.

Congratulations! If only some of us knew how though it is to get these awards, we would be more appreciative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Donates £100k To African Students At Oxford University / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University / Fire Outbreak At Usman Dan-Fodio University Female Hostel, Sokoto (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.