Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets (22006 Views)

Ted Iseghohi-edwards Sues To Seize Nigerian Assets In U.S. Over $159million Debt / Breaking News : UK Court Gives P&ID Order To Seize $9billion Nigerian Assets / Anxiety Over $9bn Nigerian Assets; London Court Sits On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by OgboAto: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
X

I seriously hope you succeed.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by ednut1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
How much is pod worth and what job has it ever done Scammers
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by ahiboilandgas: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

https://punchng.com/well-continue-efforts-to-identify-seize-nigerian-assets-pid-vows/
they should no worry shell oil well dey Nigeria plenty we nationalise them and sell to sinopec for 20 bn dollars

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by frankoben(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Seize us na we sef be Govt. Property

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by DexterousOne(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
So people have left the topic
And have started going back and forth over irrelevant things undecided

Which kind wahala be dis

5 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Olanipekun1: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

God please scatter PDP for us

[/s]

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Olanipekun1: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
modelmike7:
dis begger still dey follow u up and down omenka. Tell d devilhimself to get thee behind you pls.
last warning
quote me again and see...

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by netpro(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
DexterousOne:
So people have left the topic
And have started going back and forth over irrelevant things undecided

Which kind wahala be dis

It is difficult to overlook folks who drive joy in siding with anything and anyone that wish to undermine Nigeria.

It is really pathetic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by DexterousOne(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
netpro:

It is difficult to overlook folks who drive joy in siding with anything and anyone that wish to undermine Nigeria.

It is really pathetic.

Buhari Is handling this p&id thing WRONGLY

Thats a fact

Nothing stops him from luring the hedge fund boys behind p&id to a secret location (probably in the embassy ) and negotiate to pay a pittance

No amount is too much to save your reputation.

Negotiate secretly and handle this thing

That is how sensible leaders do....

But your dullard want to drag our name in the mud

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by rottennaija(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's seems like PDP sorry P&ID really need this money. They are speaking like opposition

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shut up
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by apholaryn: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgboAto:
X

I seriously hope you succeed.
nawa o.. na y majority of ppl like u no dey progress for life be this.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Never trusted any judiciary in this country,if Babachir lawal and kyari can go away...why cant Alfa belgore..

All what you guys are saying is trash

Abeg, we open verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by SaintLucia: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
fernandez1:
It's better u people seize Nigeria itself
And u will become the Kunta Kunte of your generation in a journey of no return.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by frowland(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut it!

The idea of a president reflects the nation.

Look at the dunce called Buhari and ask yourself, is the country not looking like him?

Wish they should seize him sef... But unfortunately, he isn't an asset!!

He will cost them money flying up and down the world.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by IGBOSON1: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut it!

The idea of a president reflects the nation.

Look at the dunce called Buhari and ask yourself, is the country not looking like him?

Wish they should seize him sef... But unfortunately, he isn't an asset!!

He will cost them money flying up and down the world.

They could try seizing that plane he uses to gallivant all over the globe like Gulliver! That’s a good place to start from!

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
This place is filled with the original fashola/tinubu media boys with changed monikers reporting from Peckham.
Ovo ko! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by frowland(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just like King Solomon's judgment in the Bible. There are people who want them to seize the properties and their are those who are sympathetic. God is NOT a Man.
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by baby124: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jokers. They can’t seize anything as long as an appeal is in process. They will not get Shingbain! Instead they will pay for our legal fees and fraud against Nigeria plus the defamatory campaign they carried out on Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by King44(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is a case of a a scam company suing a whole country and won because the government where educates illiterates who just love throwing money in the air for outsiders, thieves working in government to cash and not the citizens whose money is being wasted, how could you go into business with someone who does not have track records that could be investigated and confirmed

if not that if the government would allow the court verdict we the citizens who were not there when they made the deal would suffer for it, I would have encourage P&ID to seize Buhari and those legislature that want to use billi to buy cara family and friends to cover up the debt

but they are fraud such scam should not be condoned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Fierytruth: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
They should seize the presidential aircraft when Buhari go there for check up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
omenka:
P&ID has become Pachukwudi44's latest employers.

Who did this to you young man?

Hate the president NOT THE COUNTRY.

Shame on you.

Atiku would have paid the fine from Foreign Reserves and blame Buhari. But behind the scene dem bang-gang will be partying with Atiku in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by OgboAto: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
apholaryn:
nawa o.. na y majority of ppl like u no dey progress for life be this.

Those who make statements such as this without any modicum of familiarity with the other person to be able to tell their position vis a vis progression are usually those whose mental capacity for anything is zero. Consequently, anyone with a zero mental capacity has no chances of making any progress.

Focus on yourself heaux!

3 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by tonyimadu: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
I just can't stop laughing reading comments of people who have no effect on the judgement. I only wish there was a way to transform all this intelligence used in commenting and fighting each other into revenue for the country. We for don pay the 9.6 billion still gather change.
I have no issue with Buhari and all the other corrupt guys in power, it's you guys that sit in your homes typing and changing nothing that are the problems of nigeria.
See ohh I am slowly becoming one of you. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Royalfurnitures: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
But we were told that theyve pleaded guilty to the case

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections for your homes and offices
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by apholaryn: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
OgboAto:

Those who make statements such as this without any modicum of familiarity with the other person to be able to tell their position vis a vis progression are usually those whose mental capacity for anything is zero. Consequently, anyone with a zero mental capacity have no chances of making any progress.

Focus on yourself heaux!
I can see you're sick, may God help heal u..bye

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Iziquiel(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

https://punchng.com/well-continue-efforts-to-identify-seize-nigerian-assets-pid-vows/
It's so unfortunate that I share the same geographical space with an AN!MAL like you. I really don't know the reason you want to see this country on her kneels, I just can't figure why.
Na because your party lost the Presidential elections? I never liked the PDP led Federal government but never for once did I wish Nigeria evil. Abi na because of Biafra? Nigeria is still your country for now, until you guys actualize the State of Biafra. So, why this hate when you know that whatever happens to Nigeria will affect you?
I never see this kind hatred before.
Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself, I spit on you.

4 Likes

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by krize(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
You're very much ill informed young man... You need to stop reading news from blogs or opinion pages on the papers...they will do you no good.
solmusdesigns:
angry

God please scatter PDP for us,

deystroy them for selling PHCN to energy sabueteors, who wont supply meters or anything yet bill us like slaves
deystroy them for dubiously agreeing to sell our LNG to P & ID for mere $40 million, and make us give out $9billion for wanting it back

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Maldini212(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gradually zoo will collapse
Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by OgboAto: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
apholaryn:
I can see you're sick, may God help heal u..bye

Take your own diagnosis & god wish. You’ll need them.

1 Like

Re: P&ID: We Will Continue Efforts To Identify, Seize Nigerian Assets by Premiumwriter: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
tonyimadu:
I just can't stop laughing reading comments of people who have no effect on the judgement. I only wish there was a way to transform all this intelligence used in commenting and fighting each other into revenue for the country. We for don pay the 9.6 billion still gather change.
I have no issue with Buhari and all the other corrupt guys in power, it's you guys that sit in your homes typing and changing nothing that are the problems of nigeria.
See ohh I am slowly becoming one of you. Lol
wetin you Don change before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / Worldwide Google Searches For Bola Tinubu Went 200% Times Higher- UberFacts / Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.