Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now (58508 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Freshfish4: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
I wish I can find where he buys his weed.
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by kevoh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
People like this Miller will just be showing themselves on unimportant matters. Bros Miller, with this video you have can been profiled by the countries that matter in the world, yes I mean U.S.A and co, as a threat and murderer. Don't be surprised when they deport your a*s back to Nigeria if ever you try to take a foreign trip, you will think it's your village people on your matter. Internet never forgets!

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by mummyz(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm this need to be think off but federal government council should do some thing with Bob issue.
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Olanipekun1: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
angry
not a fan of Bobrisky but I have never seen him admit publicly that he's a gay

dude can claim that his dressing is just a costume for marketing his product and that's end of the case

this one should channel his frustration to terrorist buhari instead of disgracing his family
bobrisky is growing higher daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Earthquake1: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Arrest that madman
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by unbitchable(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
The day bobrisky catches one of your sisters, then you would know there is a difference between a gay and a crossdresser.

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Earthquake1: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
mummyz:
Hmmm this need to be think off but federal government council should do some thing with Bob issue.

What has the federal government done about unemployment and insecurity

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by RockHard: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nah, this is hate speech. This guy needs to be arrested asap before he carries out his threat. He can't be normal.

3 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by LordAdam16: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Later when your US or Canadian visa is declined; you'd start blaming your village people who are on their own.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by bjbjbj: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Idiot is Bobrisky the problem of Naija?

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by seunmohmoh(f): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Do it first
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by package7(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Empty threat kill them first then i will believe you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by MOSICATED5(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
How does killing Bob risky and James Brown stops the massive corruption in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by gbishman: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is a clear example of hate speech, this guy needs to be invited to the police station. Mr Man you are not the law
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Femijohn198: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Foolish boy,is bobrisky your problem.
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Risingblue008(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
dis guy na gay oooo, God go dey expose all of una
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by solexybaba(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abeg ooooo take am easy,he aint d kozz of wot d contry is goin tru
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
eherbal:
True,bobrisky is not Nigeria's problem,but cross dressing is not also in our culture.how many peeps defending the confused bleaching lad wants their kids or family member to turn out like him?

That's still not enough to threaten someone with bodily harm or death...

If that idiot can suffer thieving politicians to live and go about their normal activities, why should his fellow man's cross dressing lifestyle be his headache??!... Anyway, the dumb ass is hungry for publicity...and jail time. He will get both.

4 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by maxicruxxx(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
gun them down Bros I donate bullet
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by 9jaRealist: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Trutherme:
Hope the Nigerian police will treat this matter seriously because this guy can carry out this treat.
They should also evaluate him mentally because he can do serious time in jail with the video alone.

He may not like their lifestyle but he is not allowed to threaten them.
RockHard:
Nah, this is hate speech. This guy needs to be arrested asap before he carries out his threat. He can't be normal.

He should be arrested IMMEDIATELY and prosecuted...
Not only would that stop him but would also serve as a deterrent to similar mor-ons!

>

3 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by 1shortblackboy: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
now i do believe in the deliberate government distraction theory
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Nostradamus: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
If Nigeria is a sane country,this sab Miller of a guy should be expecting the law enforcers.

The youths of this country sef,sowore has been imprisoned for sometimes now,no protest to freed him..

Politicians keep dribbling us like Lebron James dribbling a basketball,no protest against them..

Now bobrisky,a lowlife cross-dresser is doing his thing,big protest against him.

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by backnbeta(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
What are they waiting for? Arrest him now! Who is he to threaten another human with death? If bobrisky has broken any law, let the police do their work, if not, then he has the right to life!

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Saviola6053: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
SleekGist:
A renown Lagos socialite,S.A Miller, owner of Millers Synergy, has announced in a video that he will gun down Bobrisky and James Brown anytime their paths cross.

'It is better they arrest me now.. the day I will see Bobrisky or James Brown I will gun them down I swear by my late papa's grave..' .

According to him it is wrong for young men to shake their booties and behave like women. And that  Bobrisky and James Brown who he referred to as 'gays' ought to be arrested....

Watch video
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/arrest-me-before-i-hurt-bobisky-and-james-brown-angry-lagos-socialite/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfcbksxBR8E
My friend go and sit down. Bob risky is not my problem. Thunder fire your generation wey u carry Bob risky matter dey disturb person. If them check well. You follow vote Buhari. Thunder fire you there. If anything happens to Bob risky . You will be held responsible because you have made your threats openly.

2 Likes

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by PapaAdanna: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those two suppose die sha

Eye sores!
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by hammerVJ: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
IS HE AN AFONJA?

KILL DEM SAY DEM DO U WAITIN?

I THINK HE IS GAY, BECOS MOST STRAIGHT MEN DONT CARE ABOUT FUCKTARDS LIKE BOBRISKY AND CO.

P.S. NIGGA BE TALKING LIKE HE WANT TO GO TO JAIL AND JOIN HOMOSEXUALS IN THERE.

IDIOT!
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by patorial(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
I wonder if attention is what pays these days

1 Like

Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
And the first place he went to rant was on the internet.
Typical negroe.
All bark but no action.
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by AfroKnight: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
A reasonable police force should pick up this man who is clearly issuing a threat.

Bobrisky keeps avoiding that “gay” tag. He is just a cross dresser. And he is giving our ladies a run for their money. What a girl can do, Bobrisky has done it. Even better.

Gays are still disgusting to me, regardless.
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Bonapart(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Trutherme:
shocked

Hope the Nigerian police will treat this matter seriously because this guy can carry out this treat.
They should also evaluate him mentally because he can do serious time in jail with the video alone.

He may not like their lifestyle but he is not allowed to threaten them.
na mumu go kee all of una for Nigeria. Foolish country that lack both leaders and followers.

How have they treat the matter of mayetti allah seriously. How about elrufai the body bags.

Thunder fire you
Re: S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now by Phoenix999: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rubbiish:
Yeye person
Gay is legal in USA & Canada
These are the two best countries in d world
Bob risky is not our problem

Gay spotted!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.