Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid (53789 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by LifestyleTonite: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he is searching for some girls who use to give he and his friends free burgers at a McDonald’s restaurant when he was a kid.

The Juventus player made this known in an interview with Piers Morgan.

According to him, he wants to reward them for their kind gesture towards him when he was struggling as a kid.

”When I was a kid, 11 or 12 years old, we didn’t have money. We lived in the same place (Lisbon) that the other players did, the older players.

”I saw my family in Madeira every three months. It was very hard. A very hard period without family.

“Late at 10:30 or 11, We were a little hungry. We had a McDonald’s next to the stadium, we knocked on the door and asked have you got any burgers,” Ronaldo said.

“There was always Edna and two other girls. I never found them again.

“I asked people in Portugal, they closed the McDonalds, but if this interview can help find them, I would be so happy.

“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I want to give something back, Ronaldo said”.

https://wotzup.ng/ronaldo-in-search-of-mcdonalds-girls-who-gave-him-free-burgers-as-a-kid/

193 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by DemigodZeus147(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
FTC!

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by majamajic(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
the greatest

always do good , u Never know tomorrow

428 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Timmy301(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
G R E A T N E S S
so calm at heart

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Cocotrendz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Marineghost: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fight go happen aswear
grin grin
Yahoo boys can rent person for Ronaldo

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Abfinest007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
the GOAT want to give out some yam

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by BENEAMATA: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
;DSha remember me too wey dey whiser t year spirit that time say make you beg and not sateal. OYa consultation fee !!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by BENEAMATA: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
[b][/b] ;DSha remember me too wey dey whiser t year spirit that time say make you beg and not sateal. OYa consultation fee !!
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by slawomir: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACk, Ronaldo said”.

Am just thinking
If you are a niggarrr and you understand Ronaldo very well
Then you are a real niggarrr

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by lathrowinger: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
That should be Bolanle. Come Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by nabegibeg: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he is searching for some girls who use to give he and his friends free burgers at a McDonald’s restaurant when he was a kid.

The Juventus player made this known in an interview with Piers Morgan.

According to him, he wants to reward them for their kind gesture towards him when he was struggling as a kid.

”When I was a kid, 11 or 12 years old, we didn’t have money. We lived in the same place (Lisbon) that the other players did, the older players.

”I saw my family in Madeira every three months. It was very hard. A very hard period without family.

“Late at 10:30 or 11, We were a little hungry. We had a McDonald’s next to the stadium, we knocked on the door and asked have you got any burgers,” Ronaldo said.

“There was always Edna and two other girls. I never found them again.

“I asked people in Portugal, they closed the McDonalds, but if this interview can help find them, I would be so happy.

“I want to invite them to Turin or Lisbon to come have dinner with me because I want to give something back, Ronaldo said”.

https://wotzup.ng/ronaldo-in-search-of-mcdonalds-girls-who-gave-him-free-burgers-as-a-kid/

Nice Gesture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Some fake opportunists will surely show face...

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Crazeworld(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
smiley
Giving back to his root. My guy doesn't disappoint.

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

17 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nooneonline(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Women or rather elderly Women u mean

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by solmusdesigns: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
cool

Poverty made him a better person later in life

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Carlyboi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Eeyah epp c Ronaldo find them Edna I like This!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Korllami007: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ronaldo, you have forgotten me. I was the one that gave you pure water to step it down.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by sentorial: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cristiano, it was me that gave you burger when you were small.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
I hope they come out.
Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by sexiestharam(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by BizBayo: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nice one baba.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Dozie32(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
My sister was among the girls that burgered him.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by tfelicityk(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Reflections!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Kennitrust(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Very good and encouraging. But if you can't find them, there are 1000 and 1 others in need of help. Do it without thinking of the particular ones who did for you.

My opinion thou..

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by technuel: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wow
I am also looking for Chinwe who use to give me her Mama Akara when I was 14. Who ever that sees her tell her that I am looking for her. I want to give her something in return.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Edyice: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
If he see that girl
Na correct reward oooh

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fake Ednas everywhere very soon. Just imagine this happening in 9ja. There will be a stampede.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by 1x2x3: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ronaldo and Davido have something in common. They always want to be in the news for even the most little of things. grin angry grin grin. What an obsession.

How could he find them without public announcements? Your thinking alone can make your helpers never to find you. If you've ever been so hungry that someone fed you daily you will understand why he's looking for them.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by Korllami007: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
sexiestharam:

You get sense so?

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Any art of kindness have a reward...keep doing good.
More:I do not mean social media kindness I repeat not social media kindness cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.