Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) (36092 Views)

Book Review: Born On A Tuesday By Elnathan John [download] / Chimamanda Adichie Upset About Hillary Clinton's "Wife" Bio On Twitter / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by olafunny(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by missjo(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is just embarrassing in all ramifications. I do not understand the need for Nigerians to always take things so personal and then start lashing out over the internet. As far as i can see, Elnathan did not mention her name in his original tweet but of course clout chasing will make the guilty reveal themselves, then it all goes downhill from there.
This same thing happens on this site too often. Just see two accomplished writers who should be on the same team & fighting the same cause going so hard at each other in full glare of the world.

It is an embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
The problem with twitter Is that everybody is trying so hard to sound informed, knowledgeable and opinionated even if it's at the expense of any other person
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ruona Agbroko = Controversy, from time angry

Never knew El-Nathan was a swordfighter though. He should have been more open about it.
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dem don chop Belle full...na why Dem get time...
That is to say ...he no concern me
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by higgs: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
The lady is being mischievous. It is unfair to attack him because of NLNG prize.Should a scientist or writer reject the Nobel prize because he/she does not agree with everything done by the Swedish government?

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ruona is a first class e-diot. She has been engaging in an ad hominem argument all day. Shows she has no point.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Ruona Agbroko = Controversy, from time angry

Never knew El-Nathan was a swordfighter though. He should have been more open about it.
So because she alleged, itsy now true.

SMH.
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
Quite entertaining.
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
earthgirl:
scanty comments because it's not a lizzy anjorin and toyin abraham kind of face-off

Our people here don't even understand what they are talking about? Not their turf..

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by danielck22(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
ABEG, IF YOU NO GO SCHOOL, HIDE YA FACE.
dis one no be small pikin fight.
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by erai30(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
I think now of can see THEM clearly.

Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
All I see are two adults behaving like kids.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
when two elephants fight is the grass that suffer

Which kin "elephants" abegi?

Nigerian journalism has really scraped lowered when two self-promoters are classed as "elephants" of the profession.

Personally, lost any iota of respect for Ruona Agboroko when she was humanizing MEND's Henry Okah during his trial (and hanging/paling around with his wife Azuka) in South Africa during Henry's trial for gun-running and terrorism, following the 2010 Independence Day bomb blast in Abuja that killed several children (among other fatalities).

>
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
ValCon888:
Intellectualism and activism is put on the backburner when political vultures extend a hand of fellowship to these writers to feast on the carcass of this country.

They are both guilty of the same crime.
The crime of "if government call me to chop, i go chop".
It is simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
When we all know they are both covered in soot.
Exactly. Man aint impressed on both guys.
in the first place, both monikers look foreign, why??
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Interesting
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by shiloxman(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2019
I didn't believe I just wasted my time time on this.. This woman wey dey sell beans for my junction say e just dey Don finish now now!!
Re: Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
we know they are doing this to gain popularity and relevance in Nigeria
Never knew dey exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Book You'll Read Over And Over Again / Video: High School Girls Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / Lonely Days- A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.