Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead (22540 Views)

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu / AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / 2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Lekan1o1: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
marviessss:
idiot both movies are both directed by yorubas, we lead in entertainment
Both music and film industry

U have inferiority complex issues, stop disgracing us
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by flowx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Mad man, what do you mean both movies when I only mentioned one movie. I am a YORUBA girl and I repeat 'Yoruba demon' is a wack movie. You should take sniper to end your miserable life.

But you get bad mouth o.
You no even pity his family, aaba!!!

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Jaytecq(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
k
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Mateen1000: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olodo24:
in what way? That was total crap. Mo needs to invest in something serious since she has money. I expected her to churn out the best movies since funds isn't a problem to her but she has been disappointing me. Her only good movie was the royal hibiscus Hotel
You are indeed an Olodo
So Royal hibiscus is more interesting than chief daddy

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by stubbornman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
marviessss:
idiot both movies are both directed by yorubas, we lead in entertainment
Both music and film industry

Honourable Mumuu see as you rush go quote still quote nonsense just because you be useless tribalistic bigot with the face of a maggot!!!
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Yonce(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olodo24:
in what way? That was total crap. Mo needs to invest in something serious since she has money. I expected her to churn out the best movies since funds isn't a problem to her but she has been disappointing me. Her only good movie was the royal hibiscus Hotel

Even Royal hibiscus hotel was subpar.
It's almost like she got the plot from a 90s harlequin recycled romance novel. Totally cliché
Chief Daddy on the other hand had no substance, phenomenal acting and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by enemmo(f): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Reminisce was brilliant in King of boys.

The kind of movie villain who just scares the sh*t out of you with this facial expressions, not words.

I wish Toni tones was also nominated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by ZoeyJ(f): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
KOB is dope.
Gold statue is dope too. I underrated it at first but it exceeded my expectations especially the ending

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by seunmohmoh(f): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:

But you get bad mouth o.
You no even pity his family, aaba!!!
I hardly insult people online. I overlook shits but he quoted me on a wrong date. He's a bastard for calling me an idiot.
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Jfrankination(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nexussy:
How do I get a good director to buy or shoot my written script
i have, send me a pm
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by seunmohmoh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olodo24:
Ok
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by seunmohmoh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
vivypretty:

just glamorous and colorful nothing much, my opinion any ways.
Noted
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Cyriloba1: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
The king of boys is a film to watch . Just watched it today and it was very interesting.

Where did u watch the king of boys ?
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by chiedozie198100: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
drizslim:
They should feature Davido & Chioma in an Award category..

Most people kept watching out for dem like season film to break up but they keep going stronger..

Pls nobody shd quote me, ike adiro m

that ur pic of einstein is some how.

it took me a while before i realized that the poster n the postulator of the pic r BIG FOOLS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jfrankination:
i have, send me a pm

Your digits will be okay
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by sholay2011(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
I'm surprised Adesua Etomi was nominated for King of Boys instead of Toni Tones (who was excellent as the younger Eniola Salami).

3 Likes

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by MyExpression(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please help us with link to download these award winning movies.

As we no get time and money to go cinema, mk we kuku buy data and download..... mbok.
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by flowx(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I hardly insult people online. I overlook shits but he quoted me on a wrong date. He's a bastard for calling me an idiot.

Ehyaa! Sorry dear you're not an idiot.
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by seunmohmoh(f): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
flowx:

Ehyaa! Sorry dear you're not an idiot.
Lol
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Neddstark: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olodo24:
I can't find Lionheart. What does AMAA have against Genevieve Nnaji?

That movie was just there. Though it deserves an award nomination at least
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Lugianostar(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na una sabi?
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by drizslim(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
chiedozie198100:

that ur pic of einstein is some how.

it took me a while before i realized that the poster n the postulator of the pic r BIG FOOLS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank u, Next..
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by vickthorious(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cyriloba1:

Where did u watch the king of boys ?
search on Nairaland or Google it king of boys download nairaland cant find without dat method
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by vickthorious(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
MyExpression:
Please help us with link to download these award winning movies.

As we no get time and money to go cinema, mk we kuku buy data and download..... mbok.
search it "king of boys download nairaland" dats how u can get it

1 Like

Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Olodo24: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yonce:

Even Royal hibiscus hotel was subpar.
It's almost like she got the plot from a 90s harlequin recycled romance novel. Totally cliché
Chief Daddy on the other hand had no substance, phenomenal acting and nothing else.
you're 100% correct.
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by permit225(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I am very happy Yoruba demons isn't here. Wack movie
Indeed dis na open beef...
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by seunmohmoh(f): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2019
permit225:
Indeed dis na open beef...
Lol. Have you watched it?
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by HBB1(m): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Olodo24:
Who knows where I can download Lara and the Beat from?

Why do you want to watch Lara and the Beat?

It is a very horrible movie o, my IQ reduced by 50 after watching it.
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Elemosho478: 4:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Olodo24:
Who knows where I can download Lara and the Beat from?

Lara and the Beat is very interesting in fact that movie Is a prove Nollywood is on another level
Re: AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead by Elemosho478: 4:31am On Sep 20, 2019
HBB1:

Why do you want to watch Lara and the Beat?

It is a very horrible movie o, my IQ reduced by 50 after watching it.

Lara and the Beat is a wonderful movie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Comedy Skits I Shot With My Infinix Hot Note! / Forget Wahala: 5 Things You Need To Know About BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Ella Denies Telling Kim That Tacha Has Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.