Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! (722 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin / Get FREE 1000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Advertise Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
i need someone who can help me setup Linkedin campaign manager so i can begin advertising on linkedin. send a mail to atlman247@gmail.com if you interested and i will get back to you. Note: include your price in the mail
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why LinkedIn? I'm asking because LinkedIn Ad is too expensive.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is where my target audience is, if you have the required skill, send a mail
PatrickOkunima:
Why LinkedIn? I'm asking because LinkedIn Ad is too expensive.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you know how,send a mail now
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Still open
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by maigemuu: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Temi2k17:
Still open

Like earlier informed, LinkedIn ads is too expensive. While you can pay $5 on Facebook, the least on LinkedIn can be $20. It conversion better since your audience is there.

Go on YouTube to watch a detailed video.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Stop derailing this thread with which social platform is cheaper. I need someone who can successfully setup LinkedIn campaign manager. If you have this skill send a mail to atlman247@gmail.com , if you do not have this skill, this thread is not for you.
maigemuu:

Like earlier informed, LinkedIn ads is too expensive. While you can pay $5 on Facebook, the least on LinkedIn can be $20. It conversion better since your audience is there.

Go on YouTube to watch a detailed video.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
If you have the needed skill. Send I mail
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by smartking1: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
I can handle it, I will need to know some things before I can charge you e.g do u have the company linkedin page set up already or I will need to set it up. Whatsapp me on 09068327355, I will need to ask you some few things.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
I don't have whatsapp, send a mail to atlman247@gmail.com or post your mail here
smartking1:
I can handle it, I will need to know some things before I can charge you e.g do u have the company linkedin page set up already or I will need to set it up. Whatsapp me on 09068327355, I will need to ask you some few things.
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by smartking1: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
wisemoveconcept@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2019
Mail is atlman247@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Apply now
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Only LinkedIn experts should apply
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
LinkedIn advert expert needed
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
open
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by FatherBona: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Do You Know How To Advertise On Linkedin? Check This Out! by pjjack26: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm a social media marketing gurus, I can professionally help you out with your LinkedIn advertising needs. Feel free to contact me vie my phone number :08166616709

(1) (Reply)

Join Facebooks Advertising Mastery Class For N2000 ONLY (whatsapp Class) / Order Items On Ebay And Let's Checkout For You - Jeroidng / Sew Your Work Uniforms at Just Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.