Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who Created God? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (25850 Views)

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Bwahahahahah!! Ee dey pain am. And who's going to try and give me a lecture on "reasoning"? You? Of all people? What a fruit cake grin. Please don't make me laugh. Your opinions of me, of anything in fact, are irrelevant. You're virtually beneath my notice
What meaningful thing have you said now!?
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

There is no denial of any source. Just uncertainty. Also, the bolded is just pure unnecessary strawman fallacy. You're better than that. And it's starting to look like your arguments are getting poorer and poorer each passing page. Smh
There is no uncertainty about the source!
The uncertainty is about the nature of the Source.

Is the Source a Being or a Thing?

What you call a fallacy is not at all!

The impossibility of infinite regression of cause and effect necessarily lead to a Source.

But the problem is, when one Denies the Source just because of the possibility of the Source becoming God.
The Source needn't be God, but when you reject the possibility of the Source which is mysterious and Uncaused, there is a problem
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:
What meaningful thing have you said now!?
That your opinions are irrelevant.
Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

There is no uncertainty about the source!
The uncertainty is about the nature of the Source.

Is the Source a Being or a Thing?

What you call a fallacy is not at all!

The impossibility of infinite regression of cause and effect necessarily lead to a Source.

The Source needn't be God, but when you reject the possibility of the Source which is mysterious and Uncaused, there is a problem
But you have not conclusively proven that infinite regress is impossible
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

To you!
I already know that!
How can opinions be meaningful to "a wall"!?
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

But you have not conclusively proven that infinite regress is impossible
Then show the tiniest proof that infinite regress of cause and effect is possible!

I've used logic, thermodynamics , entropy etc but you feel it is inconclusive. You're the judge it means you can do better
Re: Who Created God? by malvisguy212: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Quoting You:
This satanic deception appeals strongly to
atheists as it bolsters two of their desired
delusions:
1) absolute autonomy being free to
do as they please, and
2) the lack of ultimate
accountability,there are no eternal
consequences for doing as they please.

The human conscience can be killed dead!
Atheism is a choice to be Blind while hoping to avoid the consequence of having a sight.
perfectly said bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by malvisguy212: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

and your opinion doesn't change the Truth that there is God. except you have traveled to our solar system and invent a new theory that can explained the mystery of the univers.
Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Then show the tiniest proof that infinite regress of cause and effect is possible!
This is not my position
1. Strawman fallacy
2. False dichotomy fallacy

I've used logic, thermodynamics , entropy etc
How do you know any of these applies outside the universe?
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

To you!
I already know that!
How can opinions be meaningful to "a wall"!?
Your Inane Butthurt Gibberish has been forwarded to the Inane Butthurt Gibberish Department. Your patronage is important to us. Please allow for some few minutes to reply and thank you for playing.
[img]https://media./images/3936c43c69f65851c5521a90681ba3ff/tenor.gif[/img]

malvisguy212:
and your opinion doesn't change the Truth that there is God. except you have traveled to our solar system and invent a new theory that can explained the mystery of the univers.
Please refresh my memory sir. I seem to have forgotten where I mentioned you.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

This is not my position
1. Strawman fallacy
2. False dichotomy fallacy

How do you know any of these applies outside the universe?
Use logic bro!
Can the cause of an effect, produce a cause leading to a cause leading to a cause.... leading can proceed indefinitely?

If there is an effect, there must be a cause.
If there is a cause, it will produce an effect.
There cannot be an effect without a cause.
There are causes and effects.

Therefore there must be a FIRST CAUSE which produced the current causes and effects.

Negate the logic before concluding

Even without the laws of nature physics and chemistry, logically there must be a First Cause.!
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Your Inane Butthurt Gibberish has been forwarded to the Inane Butthurt Gibberish Department. Your patronage is important to us. Please allow for some few minutes to reply and thank you for playing.

Is that you? LOL!
Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Use logic bro!
Can the cause of an effect, produce a cause leading to a cause leading to a cause.... leading can proceed indefinitely?
You have not answered the question.

Logic is by and large a human concept. Our universe is under no obligation to make meaning to us. On what grounds do you make your claims? Are you to determine the process of everything? Do things need to make sense to you to be true? To be blunt with you, the only thing your absolute ramblings have succeeded in doing is convince us you are a conceited, arrogant and determined liar.

I'm going to ask again. This is your second attempt: How do you know that concepts like logic, thermodynamics & entropy apply outside our universe? How do you absolutely conclude to know what is impossible or not in a wide range of existence that probably goes beyond our universe and possibly our physical dimension?

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by budaatum: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Now, an atheist come to say "we can't know our mums " because there is no evidence that our mum is such.
And this is the point where they accuse you of strawman and being illogical, because no atheists says anything of the sort, since it's untrue, and they are more likely to say you have no mum if anything.

The theist argument goes something like this.

"Everyone alive has a mother (first cause). I am alive, and not, I have a mother, but some random woman on the street is my mother so, atheist, believe it, and if you don't you will burn in the hell my mother created!" I hope that sounds absurd to you. No dna, no birth witness, no signs of recognition by said mother, no confirmation by father. Just believe or you'd burn in hell. And to make it worse, the theist does not exactly know that the random woman is the mother neither. They just believe she is. And then they claim belief is knowledge, which anyone with an ounce of knowledge of epistemology and proper use of words would tell you is nonsense, since beliefs are not exactly knowledge. Can you then wonder that atheists laugh at theists?

In fact, intelligent theists should laugh at such theists too, for creating an image to prove God exists. Images based on human ideas at that. But Christians are actually worse and more absurd, for they are not exactly trying to prove God exist, but that their one book is the holiest of books written by God and published in the heavenly printing press by angels and is the whole and only truth, a fact anyone who bothers with some history can easily debunk.

Fact is, atheists do not claim things there is sufficient evidence for do not exist, even though it may sound that way to you. To the atheist, God does not exist, or they have seen no evidence for God or a first causer, and most arguments for it are just plain ridiculous and absurd if objectively considered, as in, without the subjective bias of faith or whatever it takes. The atheist wants dna, they want birth witnesses, signs of recognition and confirmation but are offered the Word instead, the Word they know were written by mere human beings which it is until one breathes onto it and it dwells in one.

Do note that I fault the theist in atheist-theist arguments. Most theists just make up stuff and lie that it is knowledge that they have. And this is obvious by their sheer ignorance of the Word of the God they claim to defend. For the only evidence a Christian has for the existence of God is their very own fruits as fertilized by God, and their own light that burns God's oil and which they should let shine to glorify the Father in heaven, except most of us are fruitless and our lights so filled with satan oil and so dim that even satan would deny us if not that it were to satan's delight that we are so ignorant and in the dark.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

You have not answered the question.

Logic is by and large a human concept. Our universe is under no obligation to make meaning to us. On what grounds do you make your claims? Are you to determine the process of everything? Do things need to make sense to you to be true? To be blunt with you, the only thing your absolute ramblings have succeeded in doing is convince us you are a conceited, arrogant and determined liar.

I'm going to ask again. This is your second attempt: How do you know that concepts like logic, thermodynamics & entropy apply outside our universe? How do you absolutely conclude to know what is impossible or not in a wide range of existence that probably goes beyond our universe and possibly our physical dimension?
Typical of Atheists on Nairaland.
Too predictable!
You never fail to behave as you are taught!

Stay well!
Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Typical of Atheists on Nairaland.
Too predictable!
You never fail to behave as you are taught!

Stay well!
This is a poor attempt at evasion. Do you have an answer or not?
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

Do you have an answer or not?
It seems you didn't really understand shadeyinka's post. Let me help you out,

The Inane Gibberish Department
(RESULTS FOLLOW...) Surely this makes everything perfectly clear:

shadeyinka2:

Uso regic fle!
Caxan zo caxauso eb up obbond, pleduco pit caxauso roaxadick te caxauso roaxadick te pit caxauso... roaxadick caxan plecoow dictobinitorupp?

Dib zolo dis up obbond, zolo vuch fo pit caxauso. Dib zolo dis caxauso, dit wirr pleduco up obbond withuk pit caxauso. Zolo axalo caxausos pi obbonds.

Jogaxato zo regic fobelo cencrudick.

Ovon withuk zo raxaws eb naxatulo wixysics pi stomichlupp, regici ox zolo vuch fo pit Bilch Caxauso.!
Cc. LordReed, Martinez39, tintingz, budaatum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? by budaatum: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

Like I said: it is contradictory to say "we don't know" and yet we also claim "we know".

I disagree. I after all know that I am very limited in my knowledge so can safely say, "I know that I don't know. I would even claim humility makes me say so of myself but that would be arrogant of me.

In China, we say, the person at the bottom of a hill does not see the view from the top of the hill. One must consider if one does not know but is claiming to know, which is what's more common here.
Re: Who Created God? by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Bilch Caxauso.! Sounds like rich Spanish curse words. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: Who Created God? by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

That's a stupid question!
There are no stupid questions.

Please answer that question.
Re: Who Created God? by tintingz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Lmao!!
Re: Who Created God? by tintingz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

One cannot deny an experience!
If the SOURCE fit the description of God, why not!
If the Source doesn't fit the description of God then it's just a mysterious Force or Energy Field.

God is a TITLE for the SOURCE
An experience can be misinterpreted or similar to schizophrenia.

I can experience seeing Santa claus, should I start believing in existence of Santa?

Most Atheists reject both the personal God and the impersonal God. For the first rule of Atheism is to Desbelieve in any god. Atheism is never selective of the believe in god's.

Atheists lack belief in God/s, some Atheists believe in possibility of a first cause and even if there's a first cause we don't know what it is (agnostic).

One of the reasons Atheists disbelief in personal Gods as creator of the universe is due to many creation myths of these Gods.

It's easy to check it out: just negate each as untrue

1. There is something unknown outside our universe
2. The thing outside the universe is the Uncaused First Cause (infinite regress of cause and effect is Logical and Scientifically impossible)
3. That the thing outside the universe is mysteriously complex and may not be subject to the normal laws of Energy, Space, time or 3D
4. What ever that thing is, it is a NOUN...a description

You said there is something UNKNOWN outside the universe and then you said it's uncaused? How does that follow?
Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Rotflmao.... this post just made my day grin grin
Re: Who Created God? by malvisguy212: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

well, sorry about that.
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
LordReed:

Bilch Caxauso.! Sounds like rich Spanish curse words. LMFAO!
The poor sap doesn't realize how ridiculous he truly sounds. Any viewing of a post by shadeyinka would fit in nicely with the Warner Bros' Looney Tunes theme song playing in the background cheesy.
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
budaatum:

And this is the point where they accuse you of strawman and being illogical, because no atheists says anything of the sort, since it's untrue, and they are more likely to say you have no mum if anything.

The theist argument goes something like this.

"Everyone alive has a mother (first cause). I am alive, and not, I have a mother, but some random woman on the street is my mother so, atheist, believe it, and if you don't you will burn in the hell my mother created!" I hope that sounds absurd to you. No dna, no birth witness, no signs of recognition by said mother, no confirmation by father. Just believe or you'd burn in hell. And to make it worse, the theist does not exactly know that the random woman is the mother neither. They just believe she is. And then they claim belief is knowledge, which anyone with an ounce of knowledge of epistemology and proper use of words would tell you is nonsense, since beliefs are not exactly knowledge. Can you then wonder that atheists laugh at theists?

In fact, intelligent theists should laugh at such theists too, for creating an image to prove God exists. Images based on human ideas at that. But Christians are actually worse and more absurd, for they are not exactly trying to prove God exist, but that their one book is the holiest of books written by God and published in the heavenly printing press by angels and is the whole and only truth, a fact anyone who bothers with some history can easily debunk.

Fact is, atheists do not claim things there is sufficient evidence for do not exist, even though it may sound that way to you. To the atheist, God does not exist, or they have seen no evidence for God or a first causer, and most arguments for it are just plain ridiculous and absurd if objectively considered, as in, without the subjective bias of faith or whatever it takes. The atheist wants dna, they want birth witnesses, signs of recognition and confirmation but are offered the Word instead, the Word they know were written by mere human beings which it is until one breathes onto it and it dwells in one.

Do note that I fault the theist in atheist-theist arguments. Most theists just make up stuff and lie that it is knowledge that they have. And this is obvious by their sheer ignorance of the Word of the God they claim to defend. For the only evidence a Christian has for the existence of God is their very own fruits as fertilized by God, and their own light that burns God's oil and which they should let shine to glorify the Father in heaven, except most of us are fruitless and our lights so filled with satan oil and so dim that even satan would deny us if not that it were to satan's delight that we are so ignorant and in the dark.
But I haven't been proving God here. I've been proving that there is an Uncaused First Cause as the origin of the Universe using every tool available to the human mind.

Most Atheists position here on NL is a position of deliberate rejection not an agnostic position that is seeking for the truth. If I've made up my mind to reject an information (whether true or false) then there is no argument under the sun that can change me.

If there is an effect, there must be a cause.
If there is a cause, it will produce an effect.
There cannot be an effect without a cause.
There are causes and effects.

Therefore there must be a FIRST CAUSE which produced the current causes and effects.

The question is "Is the First Cause also Caused?" If it is, then the problem of infinite regress continue. However if the First Cause is Uncaused, then we can account for other causes and effects.

The above is simple for any thinking human being. However for anyone whose mind is made up irrespective of the truth, the question will be: "Is logic still valid outside our universe?"

The easiest answer for an unreasonable person pertaining to this is to say "I don't know!"
This would be valid if it stops at that. However, of this same person claim to know things beyond the universe that exclude the First Cause, how did such come to that knowledge?

To believe in God is far much more than recognising that there is a First Cause; It takes knowing the nature of Him/it for a proper logical conclusion to be formed.

Now, it would also be ridiculous for an atheist to want to find Physical evidence for the Uncaused First Cause knowing that every current Physical rule would not apply to Him/it.

It is fraudulent to use a tool to challenge the believe in God and then when boxed into a corner using the same tool, you now bring out "We don't know!".

Can one proof God?
No!
Can one know God?
Yes!
Only the Truth is constant irrespective of data, argument or logic.
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
TheArranger:

This is a poor attempt at evasion. Do you have an answer or not?
I never ever evade questions!

How do you know that concepts like logic, thermodynamics & entropy apply outside our universe?
Since you feel they don't apply outside our universe, why do you require them as EVIDENCE to believe in the First Cause?
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
budaatum:

I disagree. I after all know that I am very limited in my knowledge so can safely say, "I know that I don't know. I would even claim humility makes me say so of myself but that would be arrogant of me.

In China, we say, the person at the bottom of a hill does not see the view from the top of the hill. One must consider if one does not know but is claiming to know, which is what's more common here.
"I don't know if the Spirit realm exists but I know that God is not a spirit!"

How?
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
tintingz:
There are no stupid questions.

Please answer that question.
The snake is a Pope!
Re: Who Created God? by tintingz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

The snake is a Pope!

You said the spiritual snake should not swallow the money because the money is cursed then i asked is the snake holy?
Re: Who Created God? by shadeyinka2: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
tintingz:
An experience can be misinterpreted or similar to schizophrenia.

I can experience seeing Santa claus, should I start believing in existence of Santa?

Atheists lack belief in God/s, some Atheists believe in possibility of a first cause and even if there's a first cause we don't know what it is (agnostic).

One of the reasons Atheists disbelief in personal Gods as creator of the universe is due to many creation myths of these Gods.

You said there is something UNKNOWN outside the universe and then you said it's uncaused? How does that follow?
Some Atheists believe in the possibility of a First Cause!? Those are the reasonable ones among you lot.

Believing in a First Cause does not imply believing in God. Believing in God depends on how you view the First Cause: is the First Cause a Thing or a Being?

For the rest (of the Atheists), it's just a deliberate choice to desbelieve in a First Cause irrespective of anything. These are the ones who pretend to have a reason based on science and logic but don't: it's all about choice!

Do you think the First Cause also be caused and still be the First Cause?

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? by TheArranger(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
shadeyinka2:

I never ever evade questions!

How do you know that concepts like logic, thermodynamics & entropy apply outside our universe?
Since you feel they don't apply outside our universe, why do you require them as EVIDENCE to believe in the First Cause?
Can you just stop with the pointless strawman mining? Where in this thread, did I assert the bolded? I find it funny that you imply atheists to be dogmatic when you have continuously twisted logic and refused to concede an inch of ground yourself. I haven't taken any sides. It may be one or the other. Claiming one position bestows upon you the burden of proof. Are you beginning to see the futility of your situation? Let's try this again.

ATTEMPT NUMBER 3:
How do you know that logic, thermodynamics and entropy apply outside the universe...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.