Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pls Help A Student - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help A Student (781 Views)

If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One / This Airtel Data Package Will Save Half Your Bills As A Student On Campus / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Student by ganagagi: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
I am poor and from a poor family and right now I am in a school as a student with a small andoid phone for assignments and other things,my problem now money to buy data,pls if you know of any free browsing browser or free browsing VPN or any source pls help me I use etisalat and Glo network.thank you
Re: Pls Help A Student by holaoni(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
ganagagi:
I am poor and from a poor family and right now I am in a school as a student with a small andoid phone for assignments and other things,my problem now money to buy data,pls if you know of any free browsing browser or free browsing VPN or any source pls help me I use etisalat and Glo network.thank you
Get airtel sim tomorrow
Step 1

GET to 141

and

MIFI to 141

You will receive a congratulatory message for double data offer and if not retry. If it persists with not eligible for the offer change phone and try again.

Step 2

Migrated to Trybe ... *312#

Step 3:

Buy #200 recharge card for 4.6GB

If you keep loading #200 then you keep accumulating it....

Paper Cards not USSD...

Check thru
*141*6#

BEST OF LUCK

Copied
Re: Pls Help A Student by Inehmesit: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Please how true is this? Have you tried it and it’s working for you?
holaoni:

Get airtel sim tomorrow
Step 1

GET to 141

and

MIFI to 141

You will receive a congratulatory message for double data offer and if not retry. If it persists with not eligible for the offer change phone and try again.

Step 2

Migrated to Trybe ... *312#

Step 3:

Buy #200 recharge card for 4.6GB

If you keep loading #200 then you keep accumulating it....

Paper Cards not USSD...

Check thru
*141*6#

BEST OF LUCK

Copied
Re: Pls Help A Student by holaoni(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
It is working..... For new sims mostly registered from June till this moment

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020: See Why / How To Get Free 150MB With Gidimo App / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 And Galaxy S9 Get January 2020 Security Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.