Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Can I Get My Money Back? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Get My Money Back? (256 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back. / How Do I Get My Money Back / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Money Back? by IbitsonReloaded(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Don't mind the long episode please.
It all began on the 7th of September 2019, I wanted to recharge 100 naira through my UBA mobile banking app but I erroneously over-recharged my glo line with 4,262 naira, reason was because I was in haste and my touch pad was kinda faulty. I called glo customer care that day and explained what happened to them but they told me that I should call my bank. I did but my bank told me the money could have been reversed had it been it was a mistake of 10k and above I made. I then told the guy that was talking to me that if that is the case then he should wait and let me make another recharge of 6k but he said if I try it then I'm on my own because he was talking about only a single recharge. As I saw that there was nothing I could do, I accepted my fate and decided to look for buyers so that I can make transfers to them, which I got. I tried making the airtime transfer but it was impossible, so I called glo again and asked them why I can't transfer and they told me that it was because I was on glo bumpa, so I was told to leave the plan and migrate to another plan but if I migrated all my bonus will be lost so I decided to use part of the bonus first before migration. While I was on that I received a call from glo on the 9th of September and they told me that the reversal can be done as they are ready to assist me, I said okay they should help me since that was what I wanted that was how my 4,262 was wiped that day, so I was just expecting to receive bank alert and I didn't, then I called them the next day and they asked me to be patient because it's a process from my line to my bank, I said okay then I waited again. It was on 12th they called me and told me that the reversal has been done and that I should wait to receive the alert but I didn't receive any alert so I had to call my bank and asked why they haven't credited me and they were surprised and asked me what I was saying then they told me that my network didn't contact them. Till today 19th of September I haven't seen my credit on my line or received credit alert from my bank. I went as far tweeting glo on twitter but they only asked me to be patient. These days no matter how many times I call them, they won't pick my call instead they will just busy the call.
Please advice a brother. What can I do to get my money back? sad
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by healthserve(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sell.the airtime online nau. 500 naira x eight buyers simple
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
healthserve:
Sell.the airtime online nau. 500 naira x eight buyers simple
The credit has been removed from my line by glo. So I don't have it and they didn't credit my bank account

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:omg!!! Thugs Pull Down Tacha Billboard In Owerri / How To Make Up To N25000 Weekly From Your Smartphone (no Investment Required) / Mind Blowing Did You Know Facts I Bet You Haven't Heard Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.