Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,989,866 members, 7,279,481 topics. Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 06:45 PM

Meet Debola Alata - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Debola Alata (221 Views)

Meet Miss Adenagbe Hannah – A Student Entrepreneur, Owner Of Debola Alata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Debola Alata by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
In this present world of technological advancement where machines and human innovations has replaced most of the man powers we have around.

In this present world where we now order almost everything online and it will be delivered to our doorsteps.

We keep having innovations from creative minds each passing day, people are making things more easier and saving people from stress..

For example, let me tell you about Debola Alata. The name is funny yeah? Lol.. This brand wowed me when I first heard about it,

This brand deals with easing your stress of going to the market or even preparing your soup. They run your kitchen errands for you and get you your groceries without stress.

Interesting yeah?

I'm coming, I will tell you more about this brand as things unfolds.

Watch this space...........

(1) (Reply)

Can He Secure Admission To Law School With These Qualification / Sen.Joint Cmtee Hearing On Bill To Amend Deep Offshore Sharing Contract Commence / 20 Reasons Why You Need A Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.