Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M (33871 Views)

TB Joshua Gives Nigerian Returnees From South Africa N12m! / Joshua Iginla Blesses Widow, Orphans, Others With N12m, House And Scholarships / VIDEO: TB Joshua Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by mechanics(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2019
God will continue to replenish his pocket.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

What's this hypocrite saying? You no do anything .... people wey he do you dey carry your dead brain dey take judge them...if I say make thunder fire you ....the MOD may ban me.....I wouldn't say it but ... learn to understand things before you start condemning it...
And don't pick Bible scriptures in isolation...

so can we have the context sir?
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2019
opedaydydx9:
What of Adeboye and co
So sir, do you mean if they did they must announce one media?
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Godson32(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The real MOG. Where are the jet flying pastors
They will want the returnees to give offerings in their church for being alive till today.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Sparkle777(f): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The real MOG. Where are the jet flying pastors

Believe me, they do and even much better sometimes but never publicize it. Let's be guided and I'm not his member.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Obasalemu:

so can we have the context sir?

Constitutionally , religious houses are classified under charitable organisations and it is expected of each charitable organisations perform it obligatory roles ....now, synagogue church is doling out Money for SA returnee ...the question is this, it's not scriptural to dole out money for those in need again? Yes it's...
How can we do the charitable work as a person and as an organisation depends on the norms in that religious houses....
You quoted Matt 6: that's fine.....

Mark 4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept SECRET, but that it should come abroad.

As an individual , there's nothing you are doing or you will do that will not be revealed...so if your secret of benevolence is revealed , it will be unfair for me to now judge you by your good deed..
The question you need to ask, what is the intention of the giver? If the intention is to publicise my good deed so that I use it to attract ungodly and unholy popularity to myself that's wrong but if there's no ulterior motive behind it, then why will you Judge me for my good deed....
Most of the miracle Jesus Christ did was done on the way....do you think if it in the time of social media the same will not Said? Pls think very well before you start condemning people's benevolence....TB Joshua doesn't have any political ambitions...and I Don't think I will change his mind because of his popularity....
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by West2019(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Where are those fly.....bor ......ya .pastors .that always preaching about tithes and offering ,God bless u more pastor T.B
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by West2019(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I don't know if this Man is real or fake, but I just can't hate him.
how much did ur own pastor. Contributed or ur state Governor.?
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by mindtricks: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

What's this hypocrite saying? You no do anything .... people wey he do you dey carry your dead brain dey take judge them...if I say make thunder fire you ....the MOD may ban me.....I wouldn't say it but ... learn to understand things before you start condemning it...
And don't pick Bible scriptures in isolation...

And is that all you got to say sweetheart?

For clarity sake, it is a known fact that the reputation, genuineness of our darling prophet TB Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) is in doubt and questionable.

How him, his apologists, image launderers and followers feel about this, choose to react to this or struggle to save his badly battered image is a completely different kettle of fish.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by MistadeRegal(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2019
And the FG gave them N10,000:00k each to start hawking pure water and gala so that the Lagos State Government can pack them all and keep inside prison.
Where the cases will be closed...
Continue...
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by awuf2008: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2019
I am TB Joshuas follower but he remains the best man of God till date in Nigeria. He is a cheerful giver anyday and anytime. God bless him the more.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by successsurvivor(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
I am a proud partner of Emmanuel Tv. I have being a partner since March 2018. The blessings, Preservation and healing I get from being a partner is numerous.

To be a partner, sign up to the Emmanuel Tv partnership page on its website : https://emmanuel.tv/partnership/Signup, make a monthly payment of a minimum of 5000 per month, send them an email with a prove of payment to info@emmanuel.tv.

I usually pay to their account details : Account Name: Emmanuel Global Network
Account Number: 1011881899.

God bless you as you become a partner. Your life would would never remain the same.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Sirmuel1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
West2019:
how much did ur own pastor. Contributed or ur state Governor.?

What are you saying biko?
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

Constitutionally , religious houses are classified under charitable organisations and it is expected of each charitable organisations perform it obligatory roles ....now, synagogue church is doling out Money for SA returnee ...the question is this, it's not scriptural to dole out money for those in need again? Yes it's...
How can we do the charitable work as a person and as an organisation depends on the norms in that religious houses....

I never antagonized doing good, I just spoke

You quoted Matt 6: that's fine.....

Mark 4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept SECRET, but that it should come abroad.

As an individual , there's nothing you are doing or you will do that will not be revealed...so if your secret of benevolence is revealed , it will be unfair for me to now judge you by your good deed..
The question you need to ask, what is the intention of the giver? If the intention is to publicise my good deed so that I use it to attract ungodly and unholy popularity to myself that's wrong but if there's no ulterior motive behind it, then why will you Judge me for my good deed....
Most of the miracle Jesus Christ did was done on the way....do you think if it in the time of social media the same will not Said? Pls think very well before you start condemning people's benevolence....TB Joshua doesn't have any political ambitions...and I Don't think I will change his mind because of his popularity....

Many times Jesus will say tell no one. why ask people to hold it for camera. In the scriptures when the brethren in Jerusalem were sent reliefs they never needed to mention their names talk less of publicizing it.

My opinion is that Mt 6 is clear instruction on giving while the Mark 4 is ambiguous which may mean works or actions which are good or bad. if I check it up I can comment on it.

So men like Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo who Nigerians like criticizing may have decided to go the Mt 6 way.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82390314:
God bless this man of God.

This is the way Christ told us CHRISTIANITY should be practised.
Are you a Christian?

Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by kareemkamil(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oya, Adeboye & Oyedepo start wailling
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by wanger50(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
It can now be understood why those commercial/prosperity pastors hate this man.The likes of Adeboye,Oyedepo etc.My admiration for this TB Joshua of a man only continues
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obasalemu:

Many times Jesus will say tell no one. why ask people to hold it for camera. In the scriptures when the brethren in Jerusalem were sent reliefs they never needed to mention their names talk less of publicizing it.

My opinion is that Mt 6 is clear instruction on giving while the Mark 4 is ambiguous which may mean works or actions which are good or bad. if I check it up I can comment on it.

So men like Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo who Nigerians like criticizing may have decided to go the Mt 6 way.

You are still quoting scriptures in isolation....
Didn't you see the ten blind men that was healed when Jesus told them to go and show themselves to the elders in the temple?
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Greatzeus(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Are you this jobless angry I have noticed you always cancel that guy's post,even when it makes so much sense and devoid of politics.
Leave the guy alone,he is not your father,It wasn't him who use the money he should have used in giving you basic education and a chance for a good future in securing a useless red cap chieftaincy title. undecided
Go do something worth while with your time I diot angry even if it's Hawking gala on Awolowo way,no shame in genuine hustle bro.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Olanipekun1: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Greatzeus:

Are you this jobless angry I have noticed you always cancel that guy's post,even when it makes so much sense and devoid of politics.
Leave the guy alone,he is not your father,It wasn't him who use the money he should have used in giving you basic education and a chance for a good future in securing a useless red cap chieftaincy title. undecided
Go do something worth while with your time I diot angry even if it's Hawking gala on Awolowo way,no shame in genuine hustle bro.
quote me again and you wish you never registered on nairaland
I look forward adding you to my list cool

last warning
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by West2019(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sirmuel1:

What are you saying biko?
what did u mean if the pastor is fake or real, the fake politician's here in Nigeria what did dem contributed to dey evacuated of Nigeria citizens in SA , person do una talk person no do una talk
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

You are still quoting scriptures in isolation....
Didn't you see the ten blind men that was healed when Jesus told them to go and show themselves to the elders in the temple?

thanks sir for your politeness, it can be scarce on nairaland.

first the example u started, showing himself in the temple is to the priests according to the law of Moses

The reason was for the priest to verify that they are free from leprosy. Just like a form of medical clearance when you go back to Leviticus. And it is between the healed and the priest not a form of testimony service.

so summarily Jesus still remains a silent man in his works.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Sirmuel1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
West2019:
what did u mean if the pastor is fake or real, the fake politician's here in Nigeria what did dem contributed to dey evacuated of Nigeria citizens in SA , person do una talk person no do una talk

What are you saying? I never criticised TB Joshua. I was only explaining that, despite all what the media are saying against him, he never stopped helping People.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Obasalemu:

thanks sir for your politeness, it can be scarce on nairaland.

first the example u started, showing himself in the temple is to the priests according to the law of Moses

The reason was for the priest to verify that they are free from leprosy. Just like a form of medical clearance when you go back to Leviticus. And it is between the healed and the priest not a form of testimony service.

so summarily Jesus still remains a silent man in his works.

I don't think prophet TB Joshua form a testimony service for the SA returnee. Or do he?
Personally , I don't see anything wrong in what the church has done for them... Neither Is it unscriptural... All what we need to know is that God has commanded us to do good..
Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2019
glink2015:

I don't think prophet TB Joshua form a testimony service for the SA returnee. Or do he?
Personally , I don't see anything wrong in what the church has done for them... Neither Is it unscriptural... All what we need to know is that God has commanded us to do good..
Hebrews 13:16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

if that's the case no problem. but don't be surprised some silent works may have been done in other churches far from the eyes of media.
my concern is asking people to hold money and snap pic. it is degrading and we have not so learnt Christ.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by mindtricks: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Obasalemu:

Don't mind those hypocrites and fake people. They do "good" deed, cover it with camera and put it out there in the media, and narrate it on social media for publicity sake and think people will be too dumb to know it. Yet much weighty allegations leveled against them by many who have been there is it there public domain and they find it so difficult to come clear their name.

People need to know what they are about and thread with caution.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by mindtricks: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Obasalemu:

if that's the case no problem. but don't be surprised some silent works may have been done in other churches far from the eyes of media.
my concern is asking people to hold money and snap pic. it is degrading and we have not so learnt Christ.

And in the pictures, you can see the beneficiaries of the so called goodwiill hide their faces in shame and disapproval.
You can imagine what they intend to achieve with that, if it was just about doing the will of God.

Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Obasalemu:

Like I said , churches also are categorize under charitable organization... The culture is that you must document what you use the money of congregants to do with some evidence to show....
If it's your money , you can give it the way you like. But this money is not personal money. it's money from the congregants.
There are institution under law that wan to see what you use the tithe and offering money to do. ..
You can't say , you gave this sum of money to some beggars without no evidence to show .....
This money given is not prophet TB Joshua money, it's the money from congregants tithes and offerings.....
The norms is this; your projects as a charitable organization must be well-documented with evidence to show.... Religious houses doesn't have the absolute power .... They are govern by law. and showing it does make them an hypocrite at all.
.. But if the intention of giving is wrong , then you can now call them ; hypocrite... Shikenah!
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2019
mindtricks:

Don't mind those hypocrites and fake people. They do "good" deed, cover it with camera and put it out there in the media, and narrate it on social media for publicity sake and think people will be too dumb to know it. Yet much weighty allegations leveled against them by many who have been there is it there public domain and they find it so difficult to come clear their name.

People need to know what they are about and thread with caution.

that's my concern sir, so a man can now give his body to the flame and tell us that it love. Paul has prepared us by letting us know a loveless man can do that.
Re: TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M by Obasalemu: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
glink2015:

Like I said , churches also are categorize under charitable organization... The culture is that you must document what you use the money of congregants to do with some evidence to show....
If it's your money , you can give it the way you like. But this money is not personal money. it's money from the congregants.
There are institution under law that wan to see what you use the tithe and offering money to do. ..
You can't say , you gave this sum of money to some beggars without no evidence to show .....
This money given is not prophet TB Joshua money, it's the money from congregants tithes and offerings.....
The norms is this; your projects as a charitable organization must be well-documented with evidence to show.... Religious houses doesn't have the absolute power .... They are govern by law. and showing it does make them an hypocrite at all.
.. But if the intention of giving is wrong , then you can now call them ; hypocrite... Shikenah!

I don't know about that law.

Secondly if there is a law like that, it will be accounting to a govt agency and not social media. the evidence is not for media but for govt.

and pls if you can provide a link to that law it will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach / Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.