Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigeria At Mauritius - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria At Mauritius (7626 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
800k nd you planning on traveling to Mauritius? Use that money to invest then save more so you will be able to travel to any of your dream country in future!
Which business do you know I can do ma?
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Try Canada bro Op.. it's far better..
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

Canada is good for you..
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
chikeorji123:

Canada is good for you..
I need to have upto 5m for that.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

I need to have upto 5m for that.

Who told u that �?.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
chikeorji123:

Who told u that �?.
I guess so,like how much I need for Canada?
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

I guess so,like how much I need for Canada?

1.1 is okay..pm me
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
chikeorji123:

1.1 is okay..pm me
Are you sure of that let talk here so another person can benefit from it.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

It's all about contact brother...l can't display someone phone number here...if you are in Lagos..l can even take you to my friend office for one on one talk with him...
He has friends/relations there.. that's how l know it's not up to that figure.. within five months your in Canada period... that's all l can say here.. have a nice day..
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
chikeorji123:

It's all about contact brother...l can't display someone phone number here...if you are in Lagos..l can even take you to my friend office for one on one talk with him...
He has friends/relations there.. that's how l know it's not up to that figure.. within five months your in Canada period... that's all l can say here.. have a nice day..

Which side are you in Lagos ?
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Goodman247: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

be wise o, don't let them scam you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Claraola:

Pm
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Goodman247:
be wise o, don't let them scam you.
Alright Thanks
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020
chikeorji123:

Pm
Okay.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

Hold your 800k well... Don't pm anyone
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2020
chikeorji123:

1.1 is okay..pm me
Kindly share it here, il tip you handsomely after everything
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

You male or female?
Nd seems you dnt know nairaland anyone that can't advice you opening here has an ulterior motive!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by chikeorji123(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
xule20:

Kindly share it here, il tip you handsomely after everything

I don't need your tip bro.. someone needs assistance here .. imagine traveling to Canada Op have a mindset of 5m? Haba. that's why l even reply him...
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

Chai I'm tired of this country I swear I can't stay here anymore again do you have another Africa country that's better I can go and start business.
LOL nowhere cool
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
chikeorji123:

I don't need your tip bro.. someone needs assistance here .. imagine traveling to Canada Op have a mindset of 5m? Haba. that's why l even reply him...
I'm all ear bro....
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL nowhere cool
Nowhere but I need to get out of this country go to better place.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

You male or female?
Nd seems you dnt know nairaland anyone that can't advice you opening here has an ulterior motive!
Male.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

Male.
If you have driver license why dnt you start a uber job when all this is over? If you don't have driver license you can learn how to drive,i believe if you can find more 200k to your 800k you should be able to get a used Toyota car which you wnt make less than 15-20k a day,if you can save 10k a day nd you working 25 days a month thats 250k per month, 250k x12months that is 3 million naira,at least if you can work for two years that is 6million naira! With that you can apply for master in any of your dream country and also work legally!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Froshloaded: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

If you have driver license why dnt you start a uber job when all this is over? If you don't have driver license you can learn how to drive,i believe if you can find more 200k to your 800k you should be able to get a used Toyota car which you wnt make less than 15-20k a day,if you can save 10k a day nd you working 25 days a month thats 250k per month, 250k x12months that is 3 million naira,at least if you can work for two years that is 6million naira! With that you can apply for master in any of your dream country and also work legally!!
Too much sense kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow I really like your advice you get sense I will know what to do thanks alot I really appreciate.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Claraola:

Wow I really like your advice you get sense I will know what to do thanks alot I really appreciate.
Please nd please dnt pm no one here!! A word is a enough!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Alright Thanks Alot I really appreciate your words,May God bless you,more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by GreatResearcher: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

and yet u pmed me. Hypocrite
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
and yet u pmed me. Hypocrite
Dem use lie swear for u? Screenshot or forever remain silent!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by GreatResearcher: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Dem use lie swear for u? Screenshot or forever remain silent!!
someone cannot play with u? U are all bitter
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
someone cannot play with u? U are all bitter
Only you quoted me 40 times today undecided Didnt you know some are monitoring the way you stalking me everywhere nd they might be thinking something else,what do you want exactly? Nd do you know this is someone's thread? We shouldn't derail it you know angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by GreatResearcher: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Only you quoted me 40 times today undecided Didnt you know some are monitoring the way you stalking me everywhere nd they might be thinking something else,what do you want exactly? Nd do you know this is someone's thread? We shouldn't derail it you know angry
Who cares what people think? People like u will never go far in life cos u are always thinking about what people say. And who is monitoring me? The person must be jobless like ur ex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gulf Of Alaska Where Two Oceans Meet / Canadian Two Year Work permit / Have You Ever Had Your Item(s) Stolen On Arik Air Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.