Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigeria At Mauritius - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria At Mauritius (7624 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Who cares what people think? People like u will never go far in life cos u are always thinking about what people say. And who is monitoring me? The person must be jobless like ur ex
K, what do you want? You need advice? You depressed? What exactly is the size of your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by GreatResearcher: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

K, what do you want? You need advice? You depressed? What exactly is the size of your problem?
Go to FP and read the rubbish your fellow girl did to a guy.
Leaving a man that sacrificed for her to her ex.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by unikazzy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

If you have driver license why dnt you start a uber job when all this is over? If you don't have driver license you can learn how to drive,i believe if you can find more 200k to your 800k you should be able to get a used Toyota car which you wnt make less than 15-20k a day,if you can save 10k a day nd you working 25 days a month thats 250k per month, 250k x12months that is 3 million naira,at least if you can work for two years that is 6million naira! With that you can apply for master in any of your dream country and also work legally!!
does Uber business that lucrative?
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Petyprincess(f): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
unikazzy:
does Uber business that lucrative?
It is because i know hw much i get charged from mainland to island, if you could remember the lady that lost her go ride job due to Lagos ban she confessed she earned nothing less than 20k if a go rider that rides bike could earn that amount imagine what a cab owner earns!
Someone even made a diary about that but have forgotten his moniker,from his posts he earns alot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by unikazzy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

It is because i know hw much i get charged from mainland to island, if you could remember the lady that lost her go ride job due to Lagos ban she confessed she earned nothing less than 20k if a go rider that rides bike could earn that amount imagine what a cab owner earns!
Someone even made a diary about that but have forgotten his moniker,from his posts he earns alot.
thank u
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by muzzy713: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello all I work and live in Mauritius island... My brother life here no easy at all ooo.. I'm planning on relocating to another country by the end of this year ... The citizens are so racist and the government are so strict.. so think well before someone dupe u into coming here ooo... I knw a lot of guys that are lamenting everyday that immediately they get the money they spent in coming here that it's Nigeria straight

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by demmy79: 10:03am On May 08, 2020
abiola708:
Contact him he can help about Mauritius visa............0806 498 9018
are u on whatshap pls
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Dude04(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask. How much is flight from Nigeria to Mauritius and how much is a nice hotel per night.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by dammiecool(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

If you have driver license why dnt you start a uber job when all this is over? If you don't have driver license you can learn how to drive,i believe if you can find more 200k to your 800k you should be able to get a used Toyota car which you wnt make less than 15-20k a day,if you can save 10k a day nd you working 25 days a month thats 250k per month, 250k x12months that is 3 million naira,at least if you can work for two years that is 6million naira! With that you can apply for master in any of your dream country and also work legally!!
Ur husband is a lucky guy.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by ecomalchemist(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
muzzy713:
Hello all I work and live in Mauritius island... My brother life here no easy at all ooo.. I'm planning on relocating to another country by the end of this year ... The citizens are so racist and the government are so strict.. so think well before someone dupe u into coming here ooo... I knw a lot of guys that are lamenting everyday that immediately they get the money they spent in coming here that it's Nigeria straight

lol, which country come good like this ?

Chai..Nigerians don suffer because of useless government. This country suppose be heaven on earth if our selfish leaders stop all this rubbish looting. If everything set, who go leave ein country to go dey wash dead man body / drive taxi for obodo oyinbo...

The country is gone though and beyond redemption, sad stuff.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Cousin9999: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
It's full of Indians. You don't want to go there.
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cousin9999:
It's full of Indians. You don't want to go there.

Cousin9999:

There's nothing in South Korea and Japan except ugly people and terrible food.

The other places can offer you a good education, good job opportunities, and international marketability.

Hello,

I read your post and decided to ask: what's wrong with a black man moving to study in Japan? There are quite a number of successful black people in Japan some of who are Nigerians. So why advice someone against migrating to Japan (legally of course)?
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by micolino58: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
I’m currently in Mauritius if you wish to work and study kindly chat me on WhatsApp ‪+23057892592‬

Do you know?
Mauritius is the new study Hotspot.
It's a pathway to relocate to UK and U.S
You are opportune to; * STUDY, LIVE & WORK*
*Benefits*

Low Tuition Fee

Tuition after VISA

internship in USA

Study and Work

~Post Study Work Permit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by odinga1of: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2022
micolino58:
I’m currently in Mauritius if you wish to work and study kindly chat me on WhatsApp +2348100165980

Scam alert. Guys be careful
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by Claraola: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
odinga1of:

Scam alert. Guys be careful
Really I’ve texted the guy on WhatsApp he asked me for the various questions on WhatsApp
Re: Nigeria At Mauritius by odinga1of: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Claraola:

Really I’ve texted the guy on WhatsApp he asked for the various things on WhatsApp

Very soon, I will create a moniker and lied that am in North Korea.

ClaraOla will still text me on WhatsApp too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

280 Killed In Road Crashes During Xmas & New Year Celebrations – FRSC / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Two Year Work permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.