Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box (34846 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Made4naijasite: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2019
It’s a down pour of emotions as BBNaija housemates Tacha and Diane get into a nasty fight with each other.

Tacha and Diane fight came a few moments after 2Baba and friends stepped out of the Big Brother house. The legendary singer came visiting and also celebrated his birthday with a supercool performance.

Diane is the holder of the Veto Power box and she misplaced it briefly. A situation which caused a little panic among the housemates.

The situation escalated between Diane and Tacha, as the latter scolded her for getting high and loose guarding on her responsibility. They both traded words and Diane hit Tacha in the face.

This drove Tacha into a spiral has she unleashed some very crude and demeaning words on her fellow housemate Diane. Similar quarrel happened with Seyi some days ago.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-fight-between-tacha-and-diane-over-veto-power-box/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by KVN1(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2019
The likes of Tacha can only thrive in Nigeria

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by MrWTF(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2019
wow. Small Diane is growing wings.

Tacha needs to calm her nerves down. Humility pays

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by BarrElChapo(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha who is she

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Made4naijasite: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by flokioi: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2019
no wonder
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by King204(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
I just dislike dis babe....she's so proud, Imagine snubbing 2baba sad

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha is a pig . simple

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2019
This Tacha girl doesn't have what it takes to win bbnaija. Shes mean, fights with everybody in d house, so full of herself, sadist, dull, full of body odour, and very hard o even understand. Only fools will waste their votes on such type of person.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Dshocker(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
I keep saying it that;both the participants,organizers and the viewers of this show are all stupid and jobless,including those that are voting

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
I'm beginning to wonder... who Tacha hasn't fought in the house sef? undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by SamJed(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Everytime tacha and people will still be voting her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by kestolove95(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2019
All her gra gra na small daine finish her

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by AstroG: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2019
MrWTF:
wow. Small Diane is growing wings.

Tacha needs to calm her nerves down. Humility pays

Hmmm undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by DjHypno(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2019
I can't wait for the end of this show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by sentorial: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2019
2baba set trap that will trigger a fight after he left. They should have made him come back to settle the fight.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Onyi22(f): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2019
She might end up fighting biggie in the diary sections

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by loydsis(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Bleep bbnaija,Bleep the promoters of this mundane show,Bleep all the youths watching dis shit and lastly Bleep Nigeria....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Lordjb: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by ufondunenye(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Odiegwu!!
Daine didnt hit her, she only pointed at her with a finger to shut da Bleep off and she claimed she with her, how can Tasha claim that big brother sees and hears everything and yet you still bully your fellow housemate at every point in time. She opened her mouth to call Daine a low life and toddler.
My own is that Daine is 23yrs,and Tasha is also 23 (as she claimed), so how can she call Daine a small girl and a toddler,it means that there is something that nonsense girl is not telling us about her age. sad shocked
Telling daine that if its to be outside, that she can't even stand an inch close to her not to talk of asking her "what the time is".
What rubbish !! That multycoloured Tasha of a girl is really irritating me.
My own is that if biggy should issue daine a strike, Tasha should also collect hers for bullying or else all of them should be up for eviction next week.

And as for that cunning Cyndi of a girl, she was the last person I saw holding that box last night as Tubaba was performing and she was the one that put the box under the table,and when the argument was going on yesterday,she just kept quiet, I wonder if thats a secret task given to her by biggy because she kept on saying that all of them will be up for eviction next week and that will be the punishment.
I'm just wondering.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by WalkerMichael(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha again.

SCRIPT! FOK U BBNAIJA

I only pity d mumu fans that waste their precious - hard or easy earned airtime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by wiseone28: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Some people's role model.

I don't follow celebrities..

Even if Michael Jackson is performing at my backyard i won't go out to watch..

Not talk of watching BBN.

I don't know if am normal to act this way

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by HarryDuce(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2019
issorite
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Tammynator(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
'And Diane hit Tacha'. Is that not tantamount to forced eviction? Meanwhile, Tacha is a representation of what most of us would not want our daughters/wives/bosses/colleagues to be. But, because, you are not affected directly by her demeanors, you still support her. Continue o.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Made4naijasite:

So this show is still on?

I hope Nairaland gets some kudos from the show's promoters.

Some of us only hear of this show from Africa's biggest forum...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by ayusco85(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2019
That strike they took off from her was a mistake. Babe is a venominous snake.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha Respect -0
Intelligence - 0.0
Arena game 0.0
Ranting & quarrel,bitter 200/100
Cleanliness. 0.0
Self improvement after 11 weeks in BBNaijia. 00.0
Puzzle game 0.00
Drinking vodka in can 100%
And 2rw she wants to roll with legends and say she is a queen,gosh!!
Me: : cry
Mike: market his product, smart
Ike : Business man and all about doubling the money
Seyi: intelligence smart on the game
Omashola : competitive
Tacha: --- ?pls her fans fill in d gap

Strategy indeed. 2 weeks ago she apologize to biggie,the Sunday she apologized to Ebuka,the next mins she insulted sheyi on a live TV, 100-0.
In a game u must exhibit your true character,what about channeling dat xter to playing a better game n wining on Friday arena games, mtweeeehh I don't even like one bit about what sheyi said 2 Thelma one bit,but does he exhibit intelligence even after his shit,yes,is he smart yes,d twist of d game to get every side of them & see how they react to anything thrown at dem & every side of them

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria / Nollywood's 6 Highest-Grossing Movies Of 2023 / Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.