Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC (23983 Views)

Aig Adamu Usman Bids Farewell To Governor Abubakar Sani Bello / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Mpeka(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Durchmann:
Rubbish!

Why did they have to wait till they got a judgement against the country to do all these political ageberoism?

In as much as I don't want the nation robbed by people working with Nigerian saboteurs (so far, they've all been members of the north sef), this doesn't write our name in gold with potential investors.

Besides, I thought this government was a cripple when xenophobia was happening in South Africa. Now, I see they can even use the law to declare forfeit all assets of a foreign investor. So deaths of Nigerians were not enough to trigger this part of our law?

Anyway, I am lost to what is even best for the country as even the funds we have are being looted daily. I don't even know the difference between P & ID looting and politicians looting as well.

Nigerians are good fire fighters.
Our government does not know anythng that is going on in the country. For example, go to the presidency and ask whether they are aware that flood is taking over some parts of this country. Our President will tell you that we are already in dry season. Batter still, he will tell you that it is climate change; government is investing in it.
My major concern is that we will fail to blow this issue out of proportion for the world to now that it is not only Nigeria that is corrupt. My former boss (an American) used to say "Nigeria is corrupt because her mother is corrupt". The UK court quickly jump up and deliver judgment in favour of their company, knowing fully well that they are going to benefit from the fine.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Durchmann(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Mpeka:

Nigerians are good fire fighters.
Our government does not know anythng that is going on in the country. For example, go to the presidency and ask whether they are aware that flood is taking over some parts of this country. Our President will tell you that we are already in dry season. Batter still, he will tell you that it is climate change; government is investing in it.
My major concern is that we will fail to blow this issue out of proportion for the world to now that it is not only Nigeria that is corrupt. My former boss (an American) used to say "Nigeria is corrupt because her mother is corrupt". The UK court quickly jump up and deliver judgment in favour of their company, knowing fully well that they are going to benefit from the fine.

It is contemporary diplomacy.
Countries don't go around with military troops to pillage another country anymore. They use Corporate organisations.

I expected Nigeria to take that advantage in the Xenophobia issue but the government decided otherwise.

I am not in favour of the judgement. I just think the Nigerian government under this administration should have been proactive from the beginning. This swift investigation now should have been done at that time they declined to pay the settlement agreed by the previous administration with P&ID. It would have made it look more legitimate with even Nigerians supporting them massively especially as they just won a historic election that year.

Anyway, just as I said in my other post, there's nothing to see hear. It's just people trying to loot as usual, the same way our politicians loot our treasury. The people trying to loot this time did so with the help of our saboteur politicians too.

Local man no see any benefit inside. Whichever way, $9.6B will be looted by a local politician even after a foreigner backed by another local politician is not allowed to do so. QED.
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
According to Mr El-Rufai,Northerners are saints. Are these criminals from the south? When we are talking about financial crimes,northerners are big time players.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Otuegbe: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2019
I used to think hausa is not corrupt.
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Pavarottii(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82396076:
Almost 10 BILLION USA DOLLARS DEBT?!

May all the politicians and non politicians involved in this dirty deal and put our nation in this jeopardy never know peace all the rest of their lives.
May happiness and peace be far from their lives.
Hope u know buhari is involved also... Whether directly or indirectly...
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Afamed: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Faraideed, the number one enemy of the nation will soon be here to defend P&ID
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by seanjy4konji: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
they are all agents of devil...thas why whyyou see them buy 200k$ super cars like they are buying bread and moi moi without contributing anything to make the economy better.

Ask dino melay now how many companies he has in kogi where youths work ..none but he can flaunt mclarens,and triple g wagons and s classes and this shame less youth will still hail them...

This is just one of a million corruption cases...i onder what will happen he day this oil finishes.

Awon eleribu gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
What about the judgment in U.K
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2019
Are you sure this is not an arrangee conviction

Whereby some people will be arranged and plead guilty so that govt can get sympathy in an International judgment

I know that Nja does plead guilty like that except it is a case of plea bargain

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by GMbuharii: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2019
Can you people believe this?! Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku,can you believe this!?

The north has and will forever be the problem of Nigeria.
The northern mafia knows everything about this P&ID kinikon deal and are actively involved in it.
If concrete steps and deep investigation are carried out,I'm sure big time northerners involved in the deal will be exposed. There sure is a can of worms somewhere,cats gonna get outta the bag.

These are the real criminals underground, background criminals sabotaging and milking the country dry.
The oil wealth enriches only the north.

But funny, you will never see those tigerclaws,those Mufutaus fatais kabiru Rahmanis,those okoyeebo strikethem, mumunis,you will never ever see them here! angry
They don't know and the don't care...but mention GEJ, PEJ Diezani Iweala Oduah Asari Dokuboh Nnamdi Kanu, Aaaahhhh,they will tell anyone that cares to listen their life history. In fact,th whole place will be fill with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acid gbegiri pH gas!!!!

enough,the topic has been on since 5am and is still on 2pages!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by GMbuharii: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82396522:
Nigeria will be great again.
Finish,only that?!

See am,see human being!!!!
No word cos they didn't mention the people you expected them to..
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by NaijaNaWaa: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Arrangee, jankara trial.
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by deathwing(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2019
See as they are deceiving nigerians with arranged trial so you people will think they're fighting corruption grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by spiritedtete: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2019
2 to 5m usd each and a protection agreement... simple!

Then they confesss. I see Osibanjo and DSS, AGF, CJ, sending Jounior brother EFFC to do the dirty cleanp up.

Nice move! Very impressive!!!!
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2019
naijapips04:
Nigeria is filled with bunch of jokers. All these wont stop them seizing your assets. Go and fight your case in court. Stop all these silly drama.

Are these not part of what will be used during the appeal as evidence?
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Stingman: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
GUESS why this thread has not reached 15 pages as at this TIME and you are a GENIUS

....Oya cheesy cheesy
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by bastardmod: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:
Can you people believe this?! Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku,can you believe this!?

The northern mafia knows everything about this P&ID kinikon deal and are actively involved in it.
If concrete steps and deep investigation are carried out,I'm sure big time northerners involved in the deal will be exposed. There sure is a can of worms somewhere,cats gonna get outta the bag.

These are the real criminals underground, background criminals sabotaging and milking the country dry.

But funny, you will never see those tigerclaws,those Mufutaus fatais kabiru Rahmanis,those okoyeebo strikethem, mumunis,you will never ever see them here! angry
They don't know and the don't care...but mention GEJ, PEJ Diezani Iweala Oduah Asari Dokuboh Nnamdi Kanu, Aaaahhhh,they will tell anyone that cares to listen their life history. In fact,th whole place will be fill with nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric acid gbegiri pH gas!!!!

What else do you expect from lazy bastards whose only achievement in life is looting and burning igbo property and gorging on Niger Delta oil . Without one Nigeria the north would be the largest refugee settlement on Earth. Truth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Stingman: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

The igbophobic MURIC creatures have all gone into ewedu and amala induced coma...Show pictures of Kanu and Biafra flags or one Igbo arrested in Malaysia and they are quickly resuscitated. They are very predictable.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Seventy7kings: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
post=82396076:
Almost 10 BILLION USA DOLLARS DEBT?!

May all the politicians and non politicians involved in this dirty deal and put our nation in this jeopardy never know peace all the rest of their lives.
May happiness and peace be far from their lives.
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:
With this, Nigeria has a better chance on Appealing of the UK judgement.

If P&ID's partners and activities in the country are fraudulent, then the entire transaction and contract is a fraud to begin with. If P&ID want to settle, we can dictate the term from position of strength.
LOL
These are scapegoats. Knowing how the shithole works no right thinking investor will put down any serious assets on ground. The seizure they are referring to may not be more than a few pieces of land in Lagos and abuja owned by these scapegoat partners. All this faux outrage and media trial is trying to save face.
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by ridbell01(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
These are people that deserve jungle justice
Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by LZAA: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

Morufu N fatai just want kaliphate worship grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC by xeros20(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
That's what FG should do instead of blaming past government

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Suspends NEC Meeting Indefinitely / SSS Takes Over Investigation Into Rape, Killing Of Iniubong Umoren / Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.