Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move (33822 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by SEGLIZ: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Back2Daura(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Well articulated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Kaybaba5(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Good write up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Anijay1212(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
No wahala jare o...
Local man is pleased.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Olanipekun1: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82394594:
[b][/b]
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin

Now, this is funny! grin cheesy wink cheesy

Before Nko?
Oga na master anyday, anytime! cheesy wink grin
[/s]
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Olanipekun1: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Anijay1212:
A
[/s]
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Royalfurnitures: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Everyone knows that Wike has sacrificed so much to keep the PDP afloat but working to pull the party down now no matter his reasons is not the best but would amount to pulling down what he has built, they should try and resolve this issue now before it gets too late

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Tushiee001: 7:18am On Sep 20, 2019
You people that rush to comment yet type k, yes, apt, or any random letter without really contributing anything. What's really tour aim? Just to catch seat?

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Wantedmiller:
PDP and problems are like rice and beans..............

Wike should keep quiet and follow up..........

Only him cannot make up PDP........ The highest thing a man of his caliber can do..... Is to decamp!

He should learn how to respect other people's opinion............You want everything to go to River State because na your father get PDP.

if wike goes, pdp is more or less finished. you can see all the stories in the news about no money. that may be wike closing the taps.
unfortunately, the man is not a tinubu. if he was, he would start a south south party. he is just a thug who had the fortune of being on patience johnathan's good side at the right time.

and pdp is run by stupid people. see as tinubu kept atiku at arms length throughout the mans time in apc. he saw atiku for what he is - a prostitute that will hijack any vehicle he believes can drive him into aso rock

the disrespect to the people who were loyal to pdp was out of this world. atiku defects BACK to pdp, and in two months is your presidential flag bearer.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Wantedmiller: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2019
omenka:
What is Secondus saying or doing about Wilke's overbearing attitude? Cant these people simply put their differences aside and work as a team? If the opposition dies completely, we'd be in hot soup as a nation.

Secondus Na puppet now........ He will not say anything about his OGA on top!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Elfather12: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2019
PDP where was Atiku when sharif was fighting the party? Make una use this matter play and see the results.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by oloriLFC(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2019
I like this write up. It's an intelligent one. A house that must stand must not be divided against itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by contigiency(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2019
I doubt if Atiku will contest again. But if he does, he would have proved what people are saying that he is not a wise politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by tellmoon(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Well organized and polished write up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Wantedmiller: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2019
ornicus:

if wike goes, pdp is more or less finished. you can see all the stories in the news about no money. that may be wike closing the taps.
unfortunately, the man is not a tinubu. if he was, he would start a south south party. he is just a thug who had the fortune of being on patience johnathan's good side at the right time.

Please sir..... Do patience Jona has any political relevance now?

Which south south party...... I laugh

Wike is almost done......... Wait until he finishes his second tenure. Nobody is banking on him.

Any money( River State tax payers money) he feels like he was bringing then......Oga Atiku can provide it four times.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by BobiNick(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Its just a matter of time PDP will be history. All I know is that as things are now, APC will never leave power anytime soon and the only way APC can be defeated now is if PDP is destroyed and merge with other parties to form another mega party just the same way APC did.
Anything that makes PDP loss all the Niger Delta states they hold, that is the end of PDP and this is a move APC is patiently pushing to make.

PDP is already gone but like it was stated, they are only extending the time frame of its death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by TemmyT002(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
What a wonderful reading!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by klawaaa: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
quote author=ornicus post=82394912]this is untrue. Who is Wike to pdp compare to Akpabio... After Akpabio left pdp, the still won some senatorial seats, house of seats and still own some state as strong.

and pdp is run by stupid people. see as tinubu kept atiku at arms length throughout the mans time in pdp. he saw atiku for what he is - a prostitute that will hijack any vehicle he believes can drive him into aso rock

the disrespect to the people who were loyal to pdp was out of this world. atiku defects BACK to pdp, and in two months is your presidential flag bearer. [/quote]
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Lugianostar(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2019
RockHard:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/wikes-revenge-atikus-next-move/

Will not totally agree with you concerning Governor Wike winning the battle and not the war; the war is halfly won and in the coming days you will see matters that will unfold in the PDP camp as implored by what these fearless titan will do.

Sending a congratulatory message to PMB is frontal assault to dare the party and put it in despair and helpless to restrategise in the succuming the internal rift but they wont go far with that.

They weren't having a single voice before going for the last presidential elections and their cold warmed aftermath is indicting and equally an opportunity to the rival.

Let's watch and see how matter will unfold.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Apollux(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2019
OkCornel:
A lovely game of chess I must say...

The White Side:
King - Atiku
Queen - Saraki
Knight 1 - Dogara
Knight 2 - Dino Melaye
Bishop 1 - Rabiu Kwankwaso
Bishop 2 - Uche Secondus
Castle 1 - <fill in the blanks>
Castle 2 - <fill in the blanks>
Pawns - The masses who will be used and dumped after every 4 years

The Black Side:
King - Buhari
Queen - Abba Kyari
Knight 1 - Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Knight 2 - Lai Mohammed
Bishop 1 - Festus Keyamo
Bishop 2 - Adams Oshiomole
Castle 1 - <fill in the blanks>
Castle 2 - <fill in the blanks>
Pawns - The masses who will be used and dumped after every 4 years
Sir this image is not funny though it's a true reflection of the country we are in. And it's getting really worse. Even now we are in worst we have ever been. Life in Nigeria doesn't just make sense. No wonder lots of people are daring dangers just to leave this country.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Marxizm: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2019
This one na tales by the moonlight.He has shown that he's not a good writer but a clown.The moment I read that Fayose contributed only noise to PDP, I knew he's a paid sycophant that drinks lies like water and feed on distortion of truth. He should have learnt from Lauretta Onochie that over-bloated lies are self-destructive.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by HopeAtHand: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Please sir..... Do patience Jona has any political relevance now?

Which south south party...... I laugh

Wike is almost done......... Wait until he finishes his second tenure. Nobody is banking on him.

Any money( River State tax payers money) he feels like he was bringing then......Oga Atiku can provide it four times.

It will be irresponsible for Wike to use our commonwealth to sponsor the PDP cos it's not his personal money but our collective held in trust by him.

That stated, I wish to inform you that Atiku does not have Rivers states money.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2019
HopeAtHand:

It will be irresponsible for Wike to use our commonwealth to sponsor the PDP cos it's not his personal money but our collective held in trust by him.

leave the simpleton atikulators.
they do not understand that there is no more public till to raid.

the FG is also fighting intels and reducing their revenue.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by princetg: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Ok now grin
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Beat123(f): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Journalists in nigeria publish their guesses!!

Without facts and evidence!!
They just script Bollywood into news
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by kelvinginzie: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
The writer is a paid Apc guy
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Poorboy: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Oildichotomy:
The impeccable story telling by the writer gives off the vibe that this is probably a paid write-up and I won't be surprised if sincerely it is.

I enjoyed the grammer all the same, Keep it up
Grammar
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Wantedmiller: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Wow...... so nice

so you think Wike was using his personal money to sponsor PDP........

I never said Atiku has River State money..... I said any amount of money Wike can garbage in that Atiku can garbage times four.

PDP convention for example........

Unless you are telling me that Wike is using all River State money to sponsor PDP.
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by GSA01: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2019
This writer is good!!

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by phamyen123: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content
outlook entrar
Re: Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move by Wantedmiller: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Marxizm:
This one na tales by the moonlight.He has shown that he's not a good writer but a clown.The moment I read that Fayose contributed only noise to PDP, I knew he's a paid sycophant that drinks lies like water and feed on distortion of truth. He should have learnt from Lauretta Onochie that over-bloated lies are self-destructive.

My dear..... apart from noise what else has FAYOSE contributed.........?

please I want to learn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.