Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” (21295 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by BarrElChapo(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Baba will surely be patronized again cheesy this time the stakes would be higher wink grin

RexTramadol1:
Aluki

He tested it and it worked

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by bluntjudge: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Yoruba and fighting with charms is like banana and groundnut. That is how one small conductor boy dropped one huge lastma guy on the floor with single blow.
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by SultanOfAbia: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Fde
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by VillageHead: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
EMBER month don reach so make ugly stories come plenty.
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by jayextra(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Baba bubu go counter am with conc Fulani juju....
GBAA.... grin
Raw unsoluted Ebira juju fit pass bubu own oh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by 6Milk(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Abimloaded:
Look again .... When you see it. cool
young shall grow... What's her name
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by OBTMOS(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahgagaga.. which kind slap be this
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by SniperSmurf(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
AJ needs this charm
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Kyrx(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if he is one of the Buhari Media Cow shouting "Sai baba" all the time, thereby disturbing the peace and sanity of the neighborhood.

An average Buhari Media Cow deserve this "Destiny Resetting" slap or swear an affidavit never to behave like one lifeless daura drunkard we know.

Tag a resident zombie that deserves this.

A man's life is at stake there, a man that you know nothing about, and this is all you could thought of writing?

You're better than this sir.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by YoungG12(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Chai....and my first love was an Ebira girl...

grin

My Ebira people by the way, I dey hail. Masters of education and culture!

P.S : Nigerian men , if you must marry outside your tribe, make sure it is an Ebira girl. Beauty plus brains.... wink
how far did it go between you and that your Ebira girl??
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by richPHAROAH: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2019
its normal hard slap give to someone wey never chop belleful. go slap anthony joshua na
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by adecz: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2019
cool

Why not become a boxer & be
knocking out all your opponents
with the charm & become a billionaire
like Joshua? cool cool cool

Me sha, I believe say na fear cause
the yyorruba to faint, we sabi dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by madenigga(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Sometimes no charms is involved, the guy just no get strength
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by tillaman(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
I need the man in Blue shirt’s number, I am asking on behalf of Anthony Joshua, he wants to employ him as his spiritual consultant.
This has nothing to do with knocking out Andy Ruiz Jr. please

Looking at Kabiru’s mouth as he’s unconscious Shatta Bandle comes to mind
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by JasonScoolari: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kyrx:

A man's life is at stake there, a man that you know nothing about, and this is all you could thought of writing?

You're better than this sir.
Dear Kyrx,

Was I the one who sent him on a suicide mission?

I know who you worship. Don't be a bloody hypocrite because I came for your daura boss.

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by princetg: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
I know the charm man will come from ijebu
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Revolva(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gbosa for kabiru face ....warapa hold am
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Damfostopper(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
na their ways.... ibadan eh..... I remember when a bike man and a security guard fought for Ologoneru.... dem slap d other with charm..... na their ways jare
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by BRATISLAVA: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyF:
It might not have been any juju, some kain slaps fit leave you unconscious. Someone there would have tried to give him mouth-to-mouth.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

Look at the victims mouth first
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Kyrx(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Kyrx,

Was I the one who sent him on a suicide mission?

I know who you worship. Don't be a bloody hypocrite because I came for your daura boss.

grin grin
I lol reading this honestly.

In all honesty, I cared less about what you wrote about "my" Daura boss. I was only displeased about what you wrote about a dying man you've already assumed to be a Buhari ass-licker, and that's a man that you don't know his life's 5%. All because he could be a "Sai baban".

Life is more that all of these affiliations bro, politics, ethnicity, religion and so on.

And lastly, I'm not a pro-Buhari/Atiku/APC/PDP because I know better, and I know that we deserved better than all these we have ATM. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Naija always intimidating one another with juju why the white men are developing their countries with it.

Check out this free YouTube video downloader (YTD Pro) for android. Easy an painless to use with no pop up ads during download.

https://m.apkpure.com/ytd-pro/com.gah_bree_el.ytdpro
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Gassa007: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nukilia:
You get this type juju and you no go fight boko haram for us undecided
Oga just shut up. Go let them wipe you with the ring
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Omoslim26: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
DennisEche:
LOLS, I THINK SAY AFONJA JUJU STRONG. THEM DON JAM EBIRA JUJU

so you never stop dis your mumu afonja and ipob child's play ba ? if you no stop to bring tribal sentiment enter this forum the kind of thunder wet dey do warm up to fire you no get mama and papa so better shun tribal bigotry on this forum
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by seunprodigy13: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I won't be surprised if he is one of the Buhari Media Cow shouting "Sai baba" all the time, thereby disturbing the peace and sanity of the neighborhood.

An average Buhari Media Cow deserve this "Destiny Resetting" slap or swear an affidavit never to behave like one lifeless daura drunkard we know.

Tag a resident zombie that deserves this.
this guy u sure say u never run mad sha

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by JasonScoolari: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kyrx:

grin grin
I lol reading this honestly.

In all honesty, I cared less about what you wrote about "my" Daura boss. I was only displeased about what you wrote about a dying man you've already assumed to be a Buhari ass-licker, and that's a man that you don't know his life's 5%. All because he could be a "Sai baban".

Life is more that all of these affiliations bro, politics, ethnicity, religion and so on.

And lastly, I'm not a pro-Buhari/Atiku/APC/PDP because I know better, and I know that we deserved better than all these we have ATM. Enjoy your day!
You failed to answer my simple question and ended up typing love letters.
How hypocritical of you.

I ask again, was I the one who sent him on the mission of challenging someone?

I guess you can't answer that.

Don't be an hypocritical being next time all in your bid to sound intelligent.

Au revoir!
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
YoungG12:
how far did it go between you and that your Ebira girl??

Sad to say nothing came out of it.

Life....
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by whiteafrique: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Them wipe am jazzzz..
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by DimpleNipples: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Otumokpo
Re: Man Loses Consciousness After Being Slapped With A “Charm” by YoungG12(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Life....
PoliticalWitch:

Life....
did she fumble or what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport / Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm / Policewoman Pours Hot Boiling Water On Her House Help In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.