Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

'Bleep Your Culture' - Tonto Dikeh Lashes Youths Who Protested Against Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Bleep Your Culture' - Tonto Dikeh Lashes Youths Who Protested Against Bobrisky (573 Views)

How "Nkerehi Women" Protested Against The Law In Anambra (Photos) / Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) / Nigerians Raise Over N70M For Man Who Protested With His Sick Child On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Bleep Your Culture' - Tonto Dikeh Lashes Youths Who Protested Against Bobrisky by tat123: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2019
'Bleep your culture' - Tonto Dikeh lashes out at Nigerian youths who protested against Bobrisky

Bobrisky's 'bestie', Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the recent protest against Bobrisky by members of the National Youths Council of Nigeria in Abuja.

The protesting youths called on the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu and the Department of State Services (DSS) to stop the popular cross-dresser and his likes from rubbishing the country's ''pride and image.''

Speaking on behalf of members of the group who held up placards which condemned the ''culture'' promoted by Bobrisky, the Vice President of NYCN (North Central Zone), Mukhtar Jebba described the activities of Bobrisky as “ungodly, unhealthy and disgusting.”

Tonto Dikeh in her reaction said, 'our country is collapsing by the day and some youth actually took time to stage a paid protest against Bobrisky? Mahn, Bleep your culture and before you insult me Bleep you too'.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/bobriskytontodikeh.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'Bleep Your Culture' - Tonto Dikeh Lashes Youths Who Protested Against Bobrisky by Bigflamie(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
I totally agree with Tonto on this.
Nigeria is a failed state with most foolish/mentally unstable masses.
I weep for the ciuntry.
Re: 'Bleep Your Culture' - Tonto Dikeh Lashes Youths Who Protested Against Bobrisky by Jochabed(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
A times I don't understand tonto o. She claims to be a " child of God" but her ways and manner of conduct is contrary to her beliefs. We all know Nigeria is in a mess, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't do what we ought to do to avoid mother incoming disaster named " bobrisky" we have to much on our hands now as a country, if bob can be done away it, I think it will be Good.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x — Ghanaian Model Pamela Odame / Bbnaija: I Say Omoshola For The Win - Davido / #bbnaijafinale: Mercy Announced As Winner Of Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.