Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) (661 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Show Why He’s Africa’s Best Midfielder / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe / Who Is The Best Midfielder? Ndidi Or Moses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by princedmiayer(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Am currently trying to stick it out with friends, which two midfielder is themed the best during thier football era.

Let me know what you all think, baller's.

Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by JasonScoolari: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Andrea Pirlo and Andres Iniesta

1 Like

Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2019
You simply can't pick 2 here. Too much class and talent in one picture. As a United fan i will go for Scholes and any other person.
Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by FatherBona: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2019
The Chelsea fan in me will go for Lampard And Pirlo
Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by peterd53(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2019
If you’re a true football fan , then you will know how good xavi Hernandez is to Barcelona(08-15) Spain (08-12)

1 Like

Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by chucs: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
This is very hard to pick but I will go for Xavi Hernandez. I'm a Chelsea fan but I rate Xavi that high. He and Iniesta were the soul of Barca. Xabi Alonso deserve to be amongst them too. He was phenomenal in his playing days.
Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by princedmiayer(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seaun

Abeg do the needful... thanks
Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by fergie001: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Andreas Pirlo
Andreas Iniesta
Re: which 2 is the best midfielder during their soccer era (Check Image) by babatundey5: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lampard and Gerrad are the most complete out of this set of great midfieders

(1) (Reply)

Man United Chiefs Forced Me To Sign The Brazilian Star Fred: Jose Mourinho / 1st Lekki Archers Club Open Indoor Freestyle Championship / Fans Convinced Messi Will Win His 6th Ballon D’or After Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.