Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14852 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Bantu is not a tribe, Einstein grin So much for your so-called education.
The way they spew their ignorance with so much confidence is sad hey. But then again, empty vessels make the most noise

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2019
Go to most countries in the world there is a Nigerian in prison and also a Nigerian waiting to be deported and yet they don't see anything wrong. What a blessed nation.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Go to hillbrow, Sunnyside, yeoville and many.. You will see your Nigerian brothers selling sweets and roaming around selling drugs. While your girls turn prostitutes at night. It shows that South Africa is a dreamland for you to travel so far to be a street vandor selling sweets. Google BEE. The truth is a black middle class is South Africa is well off than a Nigerian middle class where a standard of living is still very low.. Just do us a favor and leave South Africa you can call people lazy, slaves and all.the point is go back to your lovely nigeria and leave South Africa to South Africans we are not even neighbors but yet you find street hobos from Nigeria. We don't like Nigerians and please don't like us. Goodbye
Can a middle class South African pay cash for their children to go to school in the US? International fees? You can’t compare yourself to Nigerians. Your tourism board is always in Nigeria begging for patronage for a reason. You drank the toxic ghetto beer they sold you in your ghetto meetings of hate. Fueled by slavery, despair and loss of hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by madmohamed(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No urgency, genuine threat or sympathy then, one would deduce from that write up. Because why would anyone put their own brethren in such a compromising position if there was a real massacre taking place? One wonders.
where r u in SA I I'm in free state can u email me pls
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You people that look like unevolved zombies. Looking like inbred aliens with scanty hair. What looks? Good looks don’t exist for South Africans. Your women were crying about Nigerian men leaving South Africa the other day. Lmaooo

Lol & what do YOU look like? Lest we forget, we see your people everyday & you're NOT head turners either. You're more comparable to South Africans near the borders grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
We are so lazy but you can't even construct one proper road for gordsakes. You're so smart and yet you believe there's a tribe called " Bantu"
[/s]
How's your failed music career? You're 40+ years and you still never blow.
The whole continent knows you're all lazy. Even your women made a youtube video to that effect.
I'm not here to get educated by you about the bantu people, so you can keep your half baked knowledge to yourself. You're so smart and yet your music career is still in shambles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Go to most countries in the world there is a Nigerian in prison and also a Nigerian waiting to be deported and yet they don't see anything wrong. What a blessed nation.
Show me any country in the world that does not have criminals in prisons all over the world? You come on NL and read stories then use it to judge Nigerians. This is a NIGERIAN forum. We report news on Nigerians all over the world not AFRICANS! So you will see all sorts about Nigerians here. It doesn’t mean that other countries are not worse. Even South Africa!

I wonder why you are here on NL though? Why do the affairs of Nigerians concern you? I would never be on any foreign country’s website as I have no interest in their internal business. But Nigeria must be very important to you. Why? Hate and envy?

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
The way they spew their ignorance with so much confidence is sad hey. But then again, empty vessels make the most noise

Exactly! Where have you been, btw? It's been a while.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Can a middle class South African pay cash for their children to go to school in the US? International fees? You can’t compare yourself to Nigerians. Your tourism board is always in Nigeria begging for patronage for a reason. You drank the toxic ghetto beer they sold you in your ghetto meetings of hate. Fueled by slavery, despair and loss of hope.

We have an education system that we trust at home. You see Nigerians always looking for better service outside the country. Google the best universities in Africa. Stop paying the US universities and develop your own that way you won't be seen as parasites. We have Nigerian student in south Africa because we are the best..
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
XhosaNostra:

Huh?

Is the bolded really coming from the same person suggesting that I should get an education? The audacity of it all! 1st learn how to write proper sentences before trying to lecture anyone about education, you poser.
[/s]
Sharaaaap! If you lack comprehension it's nobody's fault. Blame your slutty inclinations and poverty for robbing you of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
madmohamed:
where r u in SA I I'm in free state can u email me pls

So you're not leaving? Why?

I don't think my man would be thrilled tongue
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Show me any country in the world that does not have criminals in prisons all over the world? You come on NL and read stories then use it to judge Nigerians. This is a NIGERIAN forum. We report news on Nigerians all over the world not AFRICANS! So you will see all sorts about Nigerians here. It doesn’t mean that other countries are not worse. Even South Africa!

I wonder why you are here on NL though? Why do the affairs of Nigerians concern you? I would never be on any foreign country’s website as I have no interest in their internal business. But Nigeria must be very important to you. Why? Hate and envy?

Every country have their own criminals but Nigerians are filling foreign prisons and you have the liver to justify that your a problem to the world. Problem with Nigerians they migrate with their problems
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol & what do YOU look like? Lest we forget, we see your people everyday & you're NOT head turners either. You're more comparable to South Africans near the borders grin
South Africans that have big foreheads, flat or too small noses, far set eyes, protruding teeth and scanty hair. Looks are not associated with South Africans. Even for paegents you have to bring out white girls to be considered beautiful. Wow. You people are f**ked up so bad!!!! The horrors of slavery.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Where have you been, btw? It's been a while.
it's been a while hey. I've been trying to get a lot of things off the ground, you good? I see you're still battling these dimwits grin the war will never end

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Every country have their own criminals but Nigerians are filling foreign prisons and you have the liver to justify that your a problem to the world. Problem with Nigerians they migrate with their problems
Nigerians are not filling prisons all over the world. You people are your own problem in your country! Face that fact and free yourself from physical and mental slavery first before you try to talk. You are not a man and cannot sit to talk on the affairs of others till you do that. Ok? Slave at home but forming tiger online.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Tell me 5 countries where there is a South African in prison or being deported. I will show you 20 countries where Nigerians are deported or in prison. (with newspaper articles to back it up). Now a South African lady was arrested in Thailand and is breaking news in south Africa and obviously she was sent by her naija boyfriend

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

The whole continent knows you're all lazy. Even your women made a youtube video to that effect.
I'm not here to get educated by you about the bantu people, so you can keep your half baked knowledge to yourself. You're so smart and yet your music career is still in shambles.
Lol, look at this one! What does music and my supposed age got to do with anything? You're so industrious and yet you're hopping from one ready- made country to another because you can't build your own.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Nigerians are not filling prisons all over the world. You people are your own problem in your country! Face that fact and free yourself from physical and mental slavery first before you try to talk. You are not a man and cannot sit to talk on the affairs of others till you do that. Ok? Slave at home but forming tiger online.

Yah typical of a Nigerian I guess you're passport have to be barred from the world then you will realize that you act like barbarians in foreign countries.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Tell me 5 countries where there is a South African in prison or being deported. I will show you 20 countries where Nigerians are deported or in prison. (with newspaper articles to back it up). Now a South African lady was arrested in Thailand and is breaking news in south Africa and obviously she was sent by her naija boyfriend
It’s only breaking news because her boyfriend is Nigerian. She’s a South African criminal. Is she so dumb that she will commit a crime because her boyfriend told her to do it? Man, are you guys truly this dumb or this is a prank

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Didn't a group of enslaved Nigerian women in Yemen or some other country, make a video, crying out for help? Who cries like a hungry infant out of misery when they're being deported from western countries? There have been many such videos here on NL, which tells me your freedom isn't working out for you either. The South African slaves are in no hurry to skip town anytime soon though, so worry about yourself, plus the issues that make you wanderers, near & far.
Yep, they were sold as slaves just last year. Sold by fellow Africans

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

It’s only breaking news because her boyfriend is Nigerian. She’s a South African criminal. Is she so dumb that she will commit a crime because her boyfriend told her to do it? Man, are you guys truly this dumb or this is a prank

She did not know that she was carrying drugs.. Answer my question 1st..just yesterday a Nigerian in south Africa got multiple life sentences
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Yah typical of a Nigerian I guess you're passport have to be barred from the world then you will realize that you act like barbarians in foreign countries.
We have never attacked South Africans or foreigners in our country like you people do every 6months when famine hits your ghettos though? Only thing keeping you in South Africa is the lack of funds to travel. All those mobs on the street looting, killing and causing a menace are more than Nigerians all over the world committing crime. Slavery issues can be complex

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Sharaaaap! If you lack comprehension it's nobody's fault. Blame your slutty inclinations and poverty for robbing you of knowledge.

And what do we blame your lack of knowledge on? No lights? Sweety, not that I need to prove anything to you, but I'm very certain that noone in your immediate family, including yourself, attended the kind of schools that I have attended or even acquired the amount of knowledge that I possess. Not to toot my own horn...nah...I think I will... I'm a walking & talking encyclopedia. Half the things I know, you will never know even if you died & had several rebirths on earth.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Hahahahaha. She’s 40+ wannabe musician? What a scumslave with no man.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, look at this one! What does music and my supposed age got to do with anything? You're so industrious and yet you're hopping from one ready- made country to another because you can't build your own.
[/s]
It's very disgusting throwing banters with failures. I know you're stuck in a corner of your boer master's property stealing free wifi to type hocus.
Is very unfortunate that after all wasted resources and your acclaimed hardworking and smartness, you couldn't even pop up atleast at the local level of da.les music career. You're such a disgrace
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

We have never attacked South Africans or foreigners in our country like you people do every 6months when famine hits your ghettos though? Only thing keeping you in South Africa is the lack of funds to travel. All those mobs on the street looting, killing and causing a menace are more than Nigerians all over the world committing crime. Slavery issues can be complex

Point of correction the attack was directed to Nigerian drug dealers...and yes and admitting is wrong to attack possible suspects instead of allowing the law to take cause. Are you admitting that Nigerians are a problem around the world? Yes or No(I just wanna see something)
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

She did not know that she was carrying drugs.. Answer my question 1st..just yesterday a Nigerian in south Africa got multiple life sentences
She did not know she was carrying drugs. Who are you trying to sell that stupid story to? You should know better! You people have mass hysteria against Nigerians. We know that already. You people are angels. LMAO
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by madmohamed(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So you're not leaving? Why?

I don't think my man would be thrilled tongue
we need to talk privately
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Point of correction the attack was directed to Nigerian drug dealers...and yes and admitting is wrong to attack possible suspects instead of allowing the law to take cause. Are you admitting that Nigerians are a problem around the world? Yes or No(I just wanna see something)
Which Nigerian drug dealers are selling food, cars and other items in their shops? You people are completely shameless and crazy. You just lie with no shame at all! A drug dealer would have shot you dead. South Africans should focus on freeing themselves from slavery before even looking at international news.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

South Africans that have big foreheads, flat or too small noses, far set eyes, protruding teeth and scanty hair. Looks are not associated with South Africans. Even for paegents you have to bring out white girls to be considered beautiful. Wow. You people are f**ked up so bad!!!! The horrors of slavery.

Lol, says someone with oversized lips & a bulbous nose. Let's also not forget the putrid smell. Even people from your tv show are accusing each other of body odour & poor hygiene. Go put on some deodorant, pepe le pew grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari: All LGs Once Controlled By Boko Haram Have Been Recovered / Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.